Firstie Plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadia Kaster said:
I will be getting to these in the next week or two. I'm so sorry for the delay guys!
Unacceptable. It's like you have real life to deal with or whatever. Ugh
:r
:wub:

Hey! :D

I have a first year Slytherin named Gracen Worth, who generally likes to be alone so he is very distant and is blunt to the point of being rude when someone tries to get to know him. He does not like the idea of anyone getting close to him and thinks that relying on someone else will make him 'weak' since he wants to be sucessful all by himself.

Because of this, I think it could be very interesting to have him interact with your character Rowan, since they are both brutally honest and it could cause them to get on each other's nerves very quickly. I don't have any ideas further than that and I like the idea of throwing them into a situation where they need to interact and seeing where it goes, so let me know if you're keen to roleplay them!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back