First Years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella Fedele

OOC First Name
Annie
Okay everyone so I'm back. :) And I have kinda ignored my characters for a couple of months so I need lots of things for my little first year here. Anyone she has already met and is interested we could start a new RP?

Also lots of new people friends from any house are welcome. Preferably nice people speaking Isabella doesn't put up with a lot of crap. She is too smart to hang out with mean people because she knows it's just a waste of her time. So um maybe a love interest or boyfriend. A roommate maybe if anyone's interested, she could double as best-friend?

Isabella will get along with pretty much all decent people, she is funny, smart and fun to be around. She enjoys walking, swimming, reading, and dancing. So if anyone shares those interest it would make it easier for them to hit it off. But I'm pretty much open to anything,

Thanks,

~Annie

Napoleon isn't an academic but he likes fun people so I think they could get along.
Let's RP and find out :)

If you want her to have a mentor I have Sara here. Sara's in her fourth year, so she's old enough to know quite a bit about the school. what do you think? she's into reading, acting, and music, and is academic, but naturally so. She doesn't study much. She is quite responsible though, so she'd be a good enough role-model for Isabella. Thoughts?

I think Isabella having a mentor is a great idea. She was raised in the muggle world so at first things might be a little overwhelming and having someone older to help her out would make her more comfortable i think. Would you like to have them meet right off the bat after sorting? Like at the Ravenclaw table, or somewhere else. I'm open to anything.

I'd be a good idea for them to meet outside the common room, or in it maybe? Maybe she doesn't know the password or something? Sara could help her get in and they get talking?

Hey there Annie. I have Alliyah Jackson to offer. She is also considered very pretty just like Isabella. Maybe they could meet each other then eventually become best friends? Alliyah is also a first year, with a sister from the Slytherin house, Artemis Jackson. Ally's playby is Kristen Stewart. Just so you know.

What do you say? :tut:

Hi, Annie. I want to offer Alric here. He's a first year and a Ravenclaw, too. :) Let's see, I haven't done a character development yet so I'm not sure what kind of person Alric really is. x) He's nice but has a daredevil heart.

Maybe he and Isabella would meet sneaking out of the castle at night or something? Sorry i'm not yet good with roleplaying. I'm new. :D

Sure. I'll start the thread. I'll post the link here when I'm done.

Sorry, wrong post. :p

Isabella Fedele said:
That sounds great, I was really hoping to find her best friend fast. Would you like to start something then?
Glad you agreed. I'll start the thread then I'll post it here when I'm done. ^_^

It's in your PM, Alen. Check the message that contains the result of your Hogwarts House and scroll down. You'll find the supplies there. ^_^ Don't fret, bro. ;)

Alric Valen Silvermaine-That sounds great, I love RPing with newbies :wub: I can start something when I get home from school, or if you want you can?

Alliyah Jackson- Thanks so much for starting, I'll will reply when I'm not at school XD

I have this character Damien Blade. I haven't got around to his bio yet so I'm not sure on his complete backround etc but so far what I have in my head is that Damien came from a tough backround both his parents being alcoholics.He has trust issues but once you earn his trust he is a great guy. He is extremely loyal to his friends and he is very funny. I'm open to a love interest but maybe it would be better to rp for a while first?

Hi, I really like that Damien is from a rough background because Bella's dad was actually abusive towards her older brothers, so they would be able to relate. I also like the idea of them possibly getting together, but I'd like to see how well they go together first. Would you like to start?

You know what, I just realized I don't think you and I have roleplayed in awhile. I could have my second year Hufflepuff Auden Lefevre (Since my firstie Isabella is kind of mean) roleplay with Isabella. Auden is really sweet and sometimes a little shy. She can be a tad air-headed and goofy at times too. She could always use a brainy friend to help keep her head out of the clouds. xD

How does that sound?

Isabella Fedele said:
Alliyah Jackson- Thanks so much for starting, I'll will reply when I'm not at school XD
Sure. I'll wait. ^_^
Tim Waggoner said:
artemis jackson- thank you!!! may i ask what is an rp??
It's the shortcut of "role play". You could probably check out here to learn more details about it. :D

Jessye- I would love to RP with you :hug: I can't even remember the last time we did. But could you please start. I'm at school and everything is different on the computers here and I'm still kinda figuring everything out without the normal background. XD

Sean Waterwood- I really want her to have Ravenclaw friends too, and they sound like they have stuff in common. But it would be great if you could start. I can only be on for a while and i have stuff to reply to. But I can reply later if you start something.

Alric- I'll start something after school. I know what it's like to be new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back