Open First Years Castle Tour!

@Marc Morales
– I know I should know at least all Huflepuffs, but looks like i don't,– Danae laughted about herself. Marc was like her classmate, how she didn't know that he was huflepuff also?– I'm Danae.
– Philippines is pretty far, am I right? Somewhere to north to Australia,–
If Danae haven't mistaken something, of course.

– I've heard that wizards are using broomsticks to fly,– Danae nodded. She also was a bit stressed about that. Flying with broom sounded like something really weird.

"Mn, Philippines is north of Australia," Marc confirmed, nodding his head slightly. He missed his country, even if he wasn't allowed to be out most of the time. It was familiar and comfortable instead of a foreign country where he was all alone.
"Broomsticks? The ones used for cleaning?" Mark asked, thinking about a walis which confused him. The Wizarding world kept confusing him the more time he spent there.

Melus saw someone holding a board with the inscription that they were touring the first year olds. Since he didn't know the place and his friends weren't very much, he thought it was a program for him " Hello, can I join you" she said after walking to them.

Alice could hear the students were talking to each other, though not many were addressing her directly. She sent an encouraging look at the boy who seemed nervous about flying. "It's safe, Professor Holland will help you." She said confidently. A young girl joined them, and Alice nodded. "Of course you can." She said brightly. She lead the group further. "On the second floor you won't have any classes. You can find Professor Alicastell's office here, as well as the Prefect's common room if you need any help. I'm a prefect myself, and we're always happy to help." She said to the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back