Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (René)
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
This thread is open for any first year girls. If you have a character who isn't a first year girl and want to join in some way please PM me

Gwen had gotten the idea of handing out notes to her classmates from Leonardo, though she never would have done it for something like a date. Instead, Gwen had decided to organize something fun for the girls in her year. As much as she had tried her best to be social, she still didn't have a close group of friends yet. This event was a bit of a test, to see which girls in her year she should try to befriend and which ones she should avoid. Gwen had put in the note that you should come in your pajamas, and was ready to dismiss any girl who didn't do that. She herself was wearing cute pink ones with white polka dots, and she hummed to herself as she arranged a stack of board games. She had also brought snacks, drinks and plenty of cushions and blankets. Gwen had tried her best to make the abandoned classroom look halfway decent, though it still wasn't nearly as cute as she wanted it to be. Still, she was sure this would be a fun time. Now she only had to wait for the girls to show up.

Molly had gotten a note from Gwen, who she had considered a friend. The note had mentioned that it was going to be a pajama party, and Molly had loved the idea! She was super excited and had gotten dressed in her pink strawberry pajamas as it had mentioned in the note. Molly had also decided to bring her bunny as well as some snacks and a few games they could play. She had hoped that Gwen didn't mind though.

The Hufflepuff walked in towards the abandoned classroom, which was where the party was taking place. She knocked quietly as she noticed that she had seemed to be the first one that had arrived at the party. "Hi, Gwen!" Molly said with excitement, as she walked in further into the room. "I hope you don't mind, but I brought a few snacks and games," Molly says with a small smile, as she lifted up a bag that was filled with snacks and games. Such as board games and cards.

Sky had heard about the slumber party that one of the girls was organising. it sounded like fun. she had not really made many friend at the school since she had been here. molly who she had been on the train with and who she now shaired a dorm with and Leonardo who was so aloof that she wasn't sure if he thought of her was a friend. a slumber party sounded like a good way to get to know the other girls. she dressed in her favorite moomin Pyjamas and grabbed a blanket and a pillow before making her way down the stiars. "hej molly. wait, are you going to the slumber party" she called as her friend walked almost a corridors length ahead of her heading in the same direction. it seemed that she hadn't heard her and sky tried to catch up but dropped the blanket in the hully and had to stop and pick it up. she eventually reached the classroom in question just in time to catch molly saying that she had brought snacks. "Hej, I'm sky. Should i have brought anything? I could go back to the dorms to get some sweets. i have salt sild or bamse mums in my trunk" she said as her blanket again slipped out of her arms. her sweet supply was running low after the semester but she had been saving the marshmallow bears to eat after exams and the salt sild was not something you could eat too many of at a time. and while she liked them she enjoyed watching other peoples reactions to the heavily salted liquorice too much into to share them. most of the girls in her dorm were just a little bit cautious excepting sweets from her after that bag had been opened.

[salt sild are very salty liquorice herring, and bamse mums are small chocolate-covered marshmallow bears, Sky would have offered both to any Hufflepuff in the past.]]

Gwen wasn't exactly worried that no one would come, but there was still a sense of relief when the first girl turned up. It was Molly, which made Gwen smile. The Hufflepuff was clearly a good and loyal friend to have around. "Hi, Molly!" She said brightly, waving at the girl. "I love your pajamas, so cute!" She giggled, waving her into the room. "Of course I don't mind snacks and games, silly. They just make things more fun." She said, gesturing for the spot beside her. "Come sit!" She said.

Another girl entered, and this girl was less familiar to Gwen. She tilted her head, taking her in. She certainly looked unique, with her light hair and eyes. She had a funny accent too. "Hi, Sky." Gwen said, smiling. "No, snacks weren't required. It's fine, please stay." She said, gesturing to the room at large. "You're welcome to sit wherever you want."

Molly giggled when Gwen had complimented her pajamas. "Thanks! I like yours too! They're cute!" Molly says with a smile. The girl turned when she had heard someone come in. She thought she heard someone call her name earlier, but she had assumed it was nothing until she had realised it was Sky and she had felt bad. "Oh hi, Sky. I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier" Molly says a bit guilty. The Hufflepuff placed her bag filled with snacks and games with the rest. Molly smiled excitedly when Gwen had told her to come to sit next to her, which Molly did.

She then looked up at Sky, when Sky had mentioned the lollies that she always offered in their dorm. Molly did in fact like the candy that Sky had, though she had noticed that not many of her roommates did. The Hufflepuff was going to comment how she could go get them but was cut off by Gwen. "Do you know if anyone else is coming?" Molly asked the girls after Gwen spoke.

When Evie heard about a sleepover with the first years, she just knew that she had to join in, despite not really knowing the person who was organising it. She dragged her dragon shaped pillow along with her and wore her favourite green dragon pyjamas, hoping that it was going to be a fun night. She also made sure to take her dragon figurines along with her. As she entered the abandoned classroom, she smiled at the effort that had been put in with the snacks and drinks, and beamed when she saw Molly. "Molly! I didn't know you were coming!" she exclaimed, dropping her pillow onto the ground. There were two other girls there and Evie smiled at them. "Have I missed much? Are we going to play games?" Evie didn't want to be at the pyjama party if it was going to be boring, and she hoped that more people would show up soon so that it wouldn't be.

Last edited:
Sky hurried to pick up her blanket as the girls spoke. she instantly felt a little shy as the host spoke to her saying that she should stay. especially as it seemed like the other two knew each other. "Thank you. it is good meeting you, it's gwen right?" she said moving into the room a little and finding space to put her blanket and pillow down before she dropped it again. as molly spoke she shook her head a little. "that's okay. i was too quiet and dropped my blanket" she said feeling a little more confident talking to molly as she already knew her. at the question as to if she knew if anyone was coming. she didn't molly was one of the few friends she had made since starting the school, Leonardo being the other one, and she doubted that he would be coming as for starters he was a boy. she opened her mouth to answer and managed to get half an "I don't kn..." out before being interrupted by another arrival which was answer in its self.
it seemed like this new arrival already knew the others, or at least molly. she looked at her friend "Molly do you know everyone?" she asked before looking at the other girl "no, me and molly just got here" she said. before adding "I like your cushion"

Andi had begged her best friend to come with her, but Doro seemed adament on staying in the Common Room and studying. It seemed to be weird to be attending a party without T, but they decided that at least one of them should show face, not wanting to upset their roommate. Besides, Andi kinda wanted to go. Parties sounded like fun, and she had never been to one before. Andi still only had the set of pajamas that was issued at the orphanage, a loose gray tee and gray pants, but they were comfortable and that's what mattered. She brought her pillow from her bed with her, and waved at anyone who gave her weird looks on the way. Such nosey parkers.
Upon entering the abandoned classroom, Andi recognized some of the girls there from classes. The only one she really knew though, was Gwen. The classroom looked cool, and the pillows and cushions that were there looked much better than the one she had brought. She chucked her pillow down and grabbed a cooler pillow, plopping herself down on the other side of Gwen. "What's up girls! I'm Andi." She said with a small wave.

Giulia had gone back and forth half a dozen times about whether or not to go to the pyjama party she had heard about. She had had so much trouble making any friends at Hogwarts, and the prospect of actually hanging out with people was a very tempting one. But even though her English had been improving over the months, she still struggled holding down a proper conversation with one person, let alone dozens of excited girls at a sleepover. Giulia had always been the odd one out at slumber parties as a kid, and she could already see the same thing happening all over again, only this time for a different reason. But if she didn't go she would be even more left out, so eventually she had decided to just pull herself together and attend, with the reminder that if it was awful she could just leave. She shuffled down to the room in her Supergirl pyjamas, wondering if they were too silly and childish. But they were what she was wearing, so that was that. Shuffling into the room quietly behind a much louder girl who introduced herself brightly, Giulia tried to be invisible as she settled into a corner, hoping she could just absorb conversation for now and see how things went. She gave Evie a small smile, relieved that there was at least one person here she could talk to properly.

as two more girls arrived Niamh was starting to wonder if she had maybe made a mistake in coming here. it seemed like most of the other girls knew each other. or at least knew Molly or the host. she guessed she knew molly but the others were mostly social. sure, she could do social. her mums family took the loud Irish stereotype to a new level but she had been brought up in Norway and was more accustomed to the quiet introverted feeling of home. there was one girl who came in and didn't really talk to anyone before sitting down. after a moment she walked over to her. "I like your pyjamas" she said as a means of introduction. "I'm Sky, i think we had transfiguration together but you were usually s few rows infront" she said. it was a little forward bur seeing as they were at a party it wasn't too bad.

Giulia had been considering just leaving the party entirely when a girl approached her, and she greeted her with a nervous smile. "Thank you..." She said shyly when the girl complimented her pyjamas, nodding as she went on to introduce herself. "I am Giulia, yes, I think I remember seeing you in the classes." She agreed, arms wrapped tightly around her knees. "I like your pyjamas too, is she a mouse?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back