First Trip to the Forest

"...Nice to meet you Vivienne" He gave her a smile and said, "I am Thearus...Thearus Forthiem" He said while bowing slightly and looked to mist, "have you already introduced yourself?"

"Yes, I already know your names. Thearus and Mist.." Vivienne said, still not understanding how or why she knew this.

Aeon was wandering around the forest, humming to himself. He felt like he hadn't been here in ages but it was actually only a couple of days. There was sound coming from somewhere close, Not like this was anything new, No one payed attention to the Forbidden part of the Forbidden Forest. Aeon moved closer to the sound, hoping to see a centaur or another student, Though when he stepped into the clearing he saw both. Thearus was standing there holding another centaurs hand. Wait, was that right? He was holding her hand? "Thearus has got a girlfriend" Aeon said, walking over to them and stressing the word girlfriend.

Arisa had woken up when she noticed Viv leaving the dorm room. She had followed her to the forest and waited for her to come out. When she didnt after a while Arisa got worried. She grabbed her wand from her pocket and said "Lumos" and walked into the forest. After a few mins of walking she heard foot steps. She looked between the trees and noticed Viv Thearus and another centuar, a girl centaur with her. That when she looked down and saw Thearus and the girl centaur holding hands. She was crushed, how could she have believed Thearus could have ever liked her back? He was a grown man after all. Her eyes began to tear up. She let out a small squeek and started running in the other direction.

Vivienne jumped when she heard another voice behind her. She turned around to find it was just Aeon. Yay, another human, she thought, still unsure if Mist would try to attack her. "Oh, hey Aeon, what are you doing here? The forest is forbidden! Oh wait.. Im here too.."

Vivienne heard a rustle of the leaves and a small squeaking noise. Unsure of what is was, she looked to the others to see their reactions.

Mist blushed at the word girlfriend "You must be Aeon Summers" Mist said stairing at the boy and squeezing Thearus's hand even more.

Thearus gave a chuckle, "always the most brilliant moments is when one of the summers twins pop up" He then looked over a mist a moment and was about to reply when he heard a sound that must have come form a girl. When he looked to it, he noticed it was arisa... and she was running away. He looked around from moment and said. "I think i'll check on her.." He trotted after the girl.

(( Should I make a new topic for thearus and arisa??? ))

Aeon smiled at Viv. "Heya Viv, Yes I know it's Forbidden, No one pays attention to start do they?" He said, giving a slight laugh. "And yes, I'm Aeon Summers, Heard of me have you?" Aeon said, now looking at Mist and giving her a smile.

"Wait, that was Arisa? Why did she run away, is she scared of centaurs?" Vivienne said, looking around with a shocked expression. She wanted to run after them, but knew she would get even more lost.

"Well I pay attention! This is my first time ever breaking the rules, and I didn't even come here on purpose." Vivienne laughed. All of her friends were so daring, and she was such a goddy good.

Arisa was half way out of the forest still crying why am i so stupid! how could i even think that way about him! Arisa kept thinking. All of a sudden she tripped on a root. "stupid god damn root!" Arisa yelled trying to get up. She just fell again it hurt to much good job Arisa now you have sprained ankle

((posting as mist))

Mist's hand was now cold that Thearus had left. she then realised something "dear god, he left me alone with students" Mist hissed. When he wasnt around he couldnt stand the little bratts

Thearus made his way to her as she fell, picking he up gently, "Arisa?" He looked at her concernedly.

Aeon turned in the direction where Arisa went. "Was that really Arisa? Maybe she was spying on us." He suggested, It was a possibility. "Unless of course you know something about this Thearus?" He asked, But he was already off. Aeon stood with Viv and Mist, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"yes?" Arisa snapped back. She wasnt mad at him she was mad at her self.

((posting as mist))

"well obviously she was spying on us" Mist snapped at the boy. "stupid bratts"

He hauled her up onto his back, "Calm yourself..." He started walking back to the group and looked to mist, "I'd like you to meet a good friend of mine..."

(( posting as Arisa ))

Arisa felt her self being lifted up on Thearus's back. "Oh you want me to meet your girlfriend" Arisa said crossing her arms.

(( posting as Arisa ))

Arisa frowned and uncrossed her arms "nothing has gotten into me" She said in a quite voice "im sorry"

(( Arisa ))

"no, its embaressing" Arisa said starting to feel like an idiot again that and her ankle was killing her

"I think Arisa's jealous over the centaur." Aeon teased, smiling cheekily at her.

Arisa growled "Dont even start Aeon" She said pinching the bridge of her nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back