First Trip to the Forest

(( posting as mist))

Mist glared at the girl who was riding on Thearus's back "Thearus how could you let a human ride on you like some stupid circus animal!" Mist hissed.

Vivienne looked from face to face, even more confused than before. "Wait, you all know each other? Jeez, am I the only person who hasn't broken the rules before now?!"

Arisa looked over to Viv "why yes you are" Arisa said in a cold voice. She didnt want to be mean but all she felt right now was anger. She got down off of Thearus but steped on her bad foot by mistake and fell over "stupid foot" She muttered under her breath before standing up and leaning against a tree.

"Thats why" Thearus said to mist, waving hand to the fallen arisa. He picked her up again and held her upright. "Well you'll have to tell me later then?"

(( mist ))

Mist sniffed. the girl was obviously jelous of her, Mist just smirked at her

Vivienne was taken aback when Arisa spoke to her coldly. Did she not like Vivienne now, or was she just angry about her foot? She couldn't tell. She rushed to help Arisa when she fell over, but Thearus got to her first. "Are you ok, Arisa? Do you need to go to the Hospital Wing or can you walk it off?" Vivienne asked in a worried voice.

Arisa sighed and looked over at Thearus "maybe" she then noticed Mist was smirking at her. She just glared. Then she turned to Viv "Im sorry Viv, no its just a sprain a little ice and ill be fine" Arisa forced her self to smile.

"So, Where are all the other centaurs?" Aeon asked, looking from Thearus to Mist.
He had only met 3 now, Thearus, Ferra and Mist.

"Trust me you dont want to meet them" Mist said looking at he boy "They'd kill you if they caught you in here"

"Kill us?" Vivienne asked nervously, glancing at the others. "Are they really that dangerous?"

"Yes kill...you know, when somebody ends your like" He took a moments please before saying "Yes.., yes they are".

"Well im glad i only know you and Mist" Arisa said with a smile.

(sorry its so short might tell Thearus about her crush soon :p )

"And we, are glad to know you" Said Thearus with a warm smile. He looked over to mist before adding, "Well at least I am".

Mist nodded "well im bored, gunna go find my brother" Mist said before running off not wishing to be with children any more.

Arisa watched as Mist ran away a little releived "Thanks" She said smiling at Thearus. "Um thearus could i tell you some thing? alone?" Arisa asked looking over to Viv and Aeon.

Once they were a safe ways away from the group Arisa walked out of Thearus's grasp. She looked at the ground and said "Um its kinda embarresing but well......" Arisa said before looking into his green eyes "I have a crush on you" Arisa blurted out before she could stop her self. She then covered her mouth in shock. "I cant believe i just told you that" Arisa said sinking to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back