First trip out

Jacqueline almost approved of the red-headed girl. At least she had some backbone without disrespecting Jacqueline. The first year did not know when to count herself lucky to get away. Jacqueline hissed as the young girl spit at her. Jac whipped out her wand with one swift graceful movement.

"How dare you call me filth! You weak, powerless watse of life!" Jac shrilled. She was past her breaking point. Her temper was uncontrolable now. The girl that had inraged her was trying to just walk away. That would not be happening. "Levicorpus!" she shreaked with her wand pointed directly at the girl's back. "You need to learn some manners." Jac said with a sneer.

((Thanks, though I knew anyway ;) ))

"Whoah, you stepped way over the line, how rude are you?" Mike said rhetorically. "The little red head", sorry Andy" Mike said giving her an apologetic look" Andy has a name, eventhough you don't know it, at least call her Miss or something a lot politer. "God the manners of some people these days" Mike said slyly to Andy and Z. Mike said to the rude woman. His brain was ticking, her face reminded him of someone, but who? The answer struck Mike who opened his mouth without speaking. "I know who you are, you're Kiera Kingsley's mother aren't you?" Mike said, awaiting an answer, even though he was sure of the reply. Yes, Scorpius, and Amarante"Mike said, having heard her name in the conversation, " I think you two should leave, quickly" Mike said."But"Mike said drifting his attention to the lady, "We have as much right as others to be here, evnthough some may say it is unwise to" Mike said stepping forward to Andy, like they were a solid line. mike watched in horror as the rude woman placed a spell "Expelliarmus" Mike said after she used Levicorpus. Mike watched to see if he had done it right.

Amarante couldn't help but chuckle at the woman's rage and was flipped upside down hanging by her ankle. Amarante smirked and said, "You do know you've just proven my point further." Amarante smirked then she said to the boy, "That's not the counter spell, and you shouldn't be doing magic outside of school." Amarante smiled lightly at the boy but it was only a smile of wax she couldn't wait to see her reaction, this was almost fun to the girl. She didn't know why. As she hung upside down her face began to redden but she didn't pay it any attention she only let her blue eyes hit the woman and gave her a death glare.

Jacqueline was caught off gaurd as the older boy finally spoke up and said Kiera's name. She was surprised that these children knew of her Kiera. She dropped her spell on the girl which was lucky because the boy was attempting to take her wand. "Protego!" she said creating a sheild between her and the spell.

Jacqueline looked the children straight in the eyes. Her rage had subsided with the mentioning of her daughter. "I am Jacqueline Burke and Kiera is my daughter. How did you children know that?" she asked even though she knew the resemblence between them was striking. "Do you all know my Kiera?" she asked in wonder.

Amarante was surprised when the woman let the spell down and she fell on her head and swore loudly. Amarante raised her hand to her head that was spilling blood and stood up angrily. Amarante took her hand off of her head and ripped her kimono and wrapped it around her head sadly, to try and stop the bleeding as best she could. Amarante glared at the woman and said, "I haven't a clue who you're daughter is but I heard your son was the Durmstrang champion, shame he didn't win the first task," Amarante gave the woman a smirk as she wiped the dark red blood that was on her hand onto her kimono hoping to find some hospital soon.

Jacqueline smirked at the girl. "For your information they never named a winner of the first task. Cameron is an excellent wizard and would have stompped on those weak girls." she said with scorn. "I suggest you go to the hospital. Pitiful girl" she said with contempt.

Mike watched as she dropped the girl, and blocked his spell. "I know that isnt the counter curse"Mike said rolling his eyes, "But I dont know the counter curse, and I wasnt going to stun her was I?" Mike said. "Yes I know your Keira, she looks exactly like you" Mike said. Mike watched in horror, as yet again the soon to be first year commented very cheekily. "Enough" Mike said, " Haven't you already just learnt, to stay quiet in this, anymore cheek, and quite possibly could land you in a pile of trouble" Mike said to her.

Jacqueline looked the boy over. He looked one or two years younger than Kiera. "Are you friends with her?" she asked.

"Well erm, yes" Mike said, he didnt know what else to say. He tightened his grip on his wand, incase Amarante decided to have another outburst.

Andromedas own wand had come out as soon as the woman before her had cast her spell, she didn't know a counter spell to levicorpus though and knew deep down that even taking her wand out was not a good move. Mike turned on the woman announcing in spectacular fashion who she was. Staring now, Andromeda saw the resemblence and her face went ashen. Hadn't Kiera told her that her mother was a death eater. A slight gasp escaped her, all she knew now was that she had to get the others out of here.
"Myself and Mike are in Gryffindor with Kiera, she's been like an older sister to me since I started at Hogwarts. You are very proud of her I'm sure" she certainly didn't want to antagonise this woman any further. Turning to the young girl with a glare, she shook her head this young thing deserved in Andromeda's opinion being dropped on her head.
"Have you never been told to respect your elders? I think its time we all moved on. Mike that includes all of us" she tried to remember the name he had used for the girl and couldn't, "If you need the hospital I'll gladly take you, though I learnt a minor healing charm when I was in Durmstrang, which could be used on it".

" Sure thing, Mike said, looking to Andy, when he answered, then to Z, then Scorpius, then to the other girl, and finally his eyes rested on Keira's mother, his eyes lingered a little longer, before loosening his grip on the wand.

Zazuka was still not because she was scared of what was going on but because her eyes where glued to the woman. The star pattern behind her glasse had chainged to something the resembled Virgo. "It is not safe around this woman. even for us." She said suddenly. Her voice was very dreamy as if she had gone into waking sleep but she showed no signs of prophecy mode which would have coused Zazuka to callapes. It was just something she felt at the moment.

Her eyes didn't move when the young girl was droped on her head. In her oppinon the girl did look for it. She could see was her twin had been talking about when she talked about her sister in such a distained manner. Zazuka tilted her head as the feeling of danger grew stronger as well as the feeling of familierty. It wasn't until someone said that she was Keira's mother that it clicked. She didn't pay it much mind to that though she was trying to tare her gaze from the woman before Zazuka gave off the air of what she might be.

Amarante let out a large scowl at the woman and she swore to her in Tawanese befroe looking back at the red head and she gave her a glare in return and said, "I believe that isn't any of your business, if you want to know about me and my family, go find my loose lipped sister, and I'm perfectly fine on my own, I'd rather bleed then get pity form someone that can't even remember a simple name." Amarante walked away before sneering, "Ants." Amarante walked off without another word, not giving anyone the opportunity to attack her any more.

Andromeda watched the girl go and left her. She could do without such a hair brained hot head at the moment, not knowing whether Scorpius was going to stay put out of stubborness or leave, Andromeda knew at that moment she couldn't care less either. So much for a quiet day out, Essie would flip if she told her about this drama especially when she had promised her godmother, she would be fine and what could she possibly get up to while getting school supplies? Shaking her head Andromeda turned again to Kiera's mother, she vaguely remembered Kiera referring to her but after all that had happened over the last few months she was struggling now to recall the womans name.
"Well we'll be leaving as well. Goodbye" Andromeda turned to Mike, Zazuka and Scorpius.
"I have a few school supplies to get anyhow but I might pop into the Hogs head later if you want to meet for a quieter chat" she allowed herself a rare smile before walking in the completely opposite direction to the smaller girl.

Jacqueline listened to the exchange between the children. Her rage and fury was gone now that she knew they knew Kiera. She could not have any of them telling Kiera Jac cursed them. Kiera would not react to pleasently. Jacqueline sneered as the loud mouth left. Jacqueline did not stop her this time.

Jacqueline nodded at the children left standing before her. "You may go in peace. I no longer wish you ill since you are my Kiera's friends. It would be wise not to wander here anymore. Not everyone is as forgiving as I am." she said in her cold voice. She managed a true smile that seemed almost friendly.

Mike turend to leave, looking at Andy, "Well I need to buy my books, and a mortar and pestle, I may join you in the Hog's head later" He said, and left.

Zazuka was last to leave her eyes still on Ms. Bruke. She mannaged to turn as her friends left. "I must be at work by now." She said simply and followed Mike and Andy out. She had the strainge feeling she had seen this woman before and not just because of the resemblence between her and Keira. Maybe it had something to do with the time she passes out in Charms then again it could just be her imagention.

[I'm sorry guys!]

Scorpius watched as everything unfolded so quickly he could hardly keep up. He didn't like this woman, who did she think she was picking on students? Hardly an intimidating story to tell to her colleagues. However he remained quiet, since he knew it was best. Once Amarante was hanging by her ankle however, rage fired inside of him. How pathetic could you get, cursing an 11 year old? His fist tightened into balls and Amarante was dropped. He didn't know her very well at all, and had heard she wasn't very nice, but that was still no excuse to leave her head bleeding.

Soon everyone was departing and making plans for later and he noticed Amarante was gone. "I'm sorry that our pleasure of meeting was ruined," he said to the older students with a last glance at the older woman. He took off after Amarante to see if she was okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back