Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Opening the store door, Olivia continued to quietly shout something quiet. The good mood was also evidenced by the springy step, as he might not have just entered, but jumped in. In fact, in a hurry, she didn't see the next one and talked about buying ice cream, but she went a little faster. These were decisive pursuits. Olivia didn't mind if any of the sweets would be picked if she chose.

Olivia had made pies and bought herself sweets with chocolate, caramel and nuts. It was her favorit ice cream that can't fail every day! It was already August, which meant she had already highlighted her fourth year at Ilvermonie. The girl had paid for her shopper and went, namely, to their local nearest pie window and usable arrangement. The dark-haired mate curled up behind her ear and watched in an ice cream parlor in the area.

Blake didn't really want to buy school supplies but it was a sad necessity, and he couldn't put it off any longer. The holidays were nearly over, and Blake's mum had finally dragged him to Obsidian Harbour to get the things he needed for school. Which really meant Mum was going into the shops for him, and Blake was dawdling outside on the street, hoping she wouldn't take too long. She was taking a particularly long time getting potion supplies and Blake started to wander, looking around at the people on the street. He hoped to run into Tyler or Mordred, or maybe even Sierra, but instead his eye was caught by a girl he didn't recognise. He frowned a little, approaching her. Blake had been coming to Obsidian Harbour for years, and he hadn't ever seen anyone eating pie. "Where did you get a pie?" He asked, looking at her curiously. Blake had been running around town all day, and the smell of fresh pie was only making him hungrier.

I bought it right here in the store! She answered the stranger boy who had come to her and asked about her pie. He was a little impolite that he didn't say goodbye to the girl at first, but was prompted by the question of her delicious apple pie next to the ice cream. Today Olivia wanted to pamper herself before going back to school

Blake looked down at the pie, and then back up at the shop. "No way! I didn't know anywhere in town sold pie!" He said happily. Maybe he'd get something good today after all. Unfortunately, Mum had the money, so Blake wouldn't be buying anything until she was done getting his stupid school supplies. "Mind if I join you?" He asked, already pulling out a chair and sitting down before the girl could answer. "Do you go to Hogwarts? I've never seen you before."

The girl was surprised that the boy had never seen a pie in the store before. Are you here first time? She was interested in the boy because he had the feeling that he was here for the first time and didn't even realize he could buy it here. Of course, she didn't know much about him. The girl couldn't even answer the question that she had no objection, that the boy had already sat down next to her. He was very confident about himself and certainly for the better or for the worse. I'm thinking going to Hogwarts next year! But now I'm learning Ilvermony shcool! She says to the boy with a smile and then eating pie with ice cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back