Closed First Time For Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerius smirked softly. He stepped forward once she'd finished speaking and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her against him and hugging her. He laid his cheek on her hair. His other hand was still in his pocket, but he felt like the situation called for a hug. "What do you say we blow this party?" He asked her softly. "Grab some snacks and just go sit somewhere, lean back and watch the stars and talk?" He offered.

Aine froze, surprised by the action, but didn't fight him off. Nobody in her household was especially affectionate, she wasn't quite sure what to do at all. "Y-yeah, that sounds good. 'Cause I was gonna say if you wanted me to go to the house of mirrors I'd probably have to punch you," she blathered, feeling especially embarrassed. "And it's really crowded in here." She cleared her throat, turning to the table and grabbing a few things to take with her. At least the food, as ever, was really good. "Let's blow this popsicle stand," she nodded, before groaning. "I don't think that phrase has ever sounded cool."

Valerius chuckled, adding a few snacks to her plate and grabbing them some drinks. "Maybe not, but its fun," He told her, motioning for her to lead the way. "After you," He gave her his most charming smile. This was going rather swimmingly. They came, they saw, they got some snacks. It was a good night, all in all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back