OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Emori was usually one to get involved in the school, so when she had heard that there was going to be an event for valentine's day, she had immediately signed up. It would give her a chance to know more people, of any year, and for them to know her, after all. She figured it would also give her another opportunity to become much more familiar with the several locations in the castle. She was curious about the rose giving. Em caught her breath as soon as she reached the top of the staircase. Now that she had to get used to. So. Many. Stairs. When she felt she was ready, she cleared her throat and asked someone she crossed paths with, who seemed to be going inside the lion common room, to call this person. Her name wasn't exactly easy to pronounce, or remember, but Emori was usually good with faces and she was pretty sure she'd shared a class or two with the girl.​
@Hildegard de Valeriane

Hilda was enjoying a delicious sandwich when one of her classmates told her that someone was waiting for her outside the room. She was surprised because she hadn't planned anything with her friends, so she left the common room and in front of it found a young girl who seemed at the end of her strength and whom Hilda recognized from some lessons they had had in common. "Hi, I was told you wanted to see me" she said with a big smile.

Emori smiled when the other girl appeared, now knowing for sure that they were classmates. "Hey, yeah, I'm on a rose delivery, and I have one for you," she told the Gryffindor, holding out the correct rose for the girl to take.

Another rose thought Hilda, she was really spoiled today "Thank you so much for coming up here to give it to me, I know very well that the way to here is endless " she said to the young girl with a smile , taking the rose from her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back