First RP character ever... Don't judge me!!

Aspen Jones

OOC First Name
Anna
Wand
11 1/2" Asphodel, Hair from the Mane of a Kelpie (Grandmother's wand)
Hey everyone!! *Anna attempts to write in an American accent* *fails*

As it is currently 12.30am on Thursday, I am going to describe myself in one word sentences.

15. Year 11. OGHS. Dunedin :cool: . Youngest. Fun. Too smart for my own good?? Well, there goes the one word thing. But oh well.

Anyhoo, am on the computer at this time because my mother left it logged on. My parents confiscated my password six months ago when I got really shitty and attempted to leave, but only got halfway up the driveway before my suitcase got too heavy. And now I have to tidy my room and clean the entire house before I can get my social networking fix. Yes, life sucks.

Soo... *awkward whistle* I'm gunna go to bed now, but please reply. ANYBODY. Nothing more shameful than having a post ignored by the wider interwebbing community.

Toodles :)
Anna

Hi there Anna! Welcome to HNZ! :) This was my first RP character ever, too, so I don't think I'll be judging you today. :r
Sorry to hear about life not being so awesome right now. :( I'm sure it'll turn around. ^_^
If you have any questions or concerns about the site feel free to PM me. =)

Hope to see you around the board!

Hi Anna!
HNZ is a great place to start out role-playing. I just started two months ago here.

It's so great to see so many Dunedin people joining up! I was a Bayfield kid 7 years ago. (eek)

Welcome, have fun, see you around the site!
-Emma

Aw, shucks. I'm feeling the HNZ love :p

Good news - she left me logged on and went to work. So I will be HNZing for a while today :) Yay!! *celebration dance*

Hi Anna,

This is my first rp character ever and I love how she's grown over the years. I hope you enjoy your time here on HNZ!!

Cyndi :)

ANNA x)

This is nowhere near my first character, but oh well. I love him anyway :D

Anyway, I totally remember you :D I sat on your lap all sports day x) How have you beeeeeeeeeeeen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back