Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
After some quick begging from her little sister, Darcy had decided to help out with rose deliveries this year. She had nothing to lose so she didn't mind spending her Valentine's Day making others happy. She had her handful of roses ready to be delivered and picked out the first one in the bunch as she looked for the person to whom it belonged to. As soon as she spotted him at the Gryffindor table, Darcy said, "Excuse me, James Cade?" just to make sure it was him.

James saw at the Gryffindor table shovelling cereal into his mouth. Rudolf was going on about the Hogwarts monthly articles again. Yes they were anti Reuben but that didn't mean he had to go on about them all the time. Thankfully he was given a distraction in a good looking Slytherin, not that he noticed as he had a good looking Slytherin of his own just across the room. "Yeah I'm James Cade, 'sup?"

Although Darcy didn't know many people in school she was good with faces and glad she had gotten the boy's identity correct. She smiled briefly at him and then looked down at her roses, picking a yellow one out from the bunch. "This is for you," she said holding it out for him.

James took the yellow rose from the girl and looked at it quizzically. "Who's it from?" He asked looking from the girl to Rudolf and back wondering who would send him a yellow rose, if he wasn't mistaken yellow was for friendship which seemed an odd reason to send a rose, despite the fact he had done so himself.

Instead of answering the boy's question, Darcy handed him the small card that accompanied his yellow rose. "This will tell you who it's from," she smiled, not having looked at the card to answer his question for herself. Perhaps she should take a peek into the next few cards to see who they were from if the recipients asked her.
Dear James,

You know I've been thinking lately how we never see each other anymore and it's frustrating.
I mean as friends surely we're meant to hang out right?

Amy x
<i>
</i>​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back