Stefan Kozlov

another kozlov 🧭 observant 🧭 sketcher

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Mahogany Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
One perk of being observant was Stefan could easily match names and faces in his house. He knew, at least by name, the people on his list. He quickly saw Manaia and went to him. "Manaia, hi. A rose for you.", he said as he handed him the rose.

Yellow for @Manaia Te Rangi

((Sorry for the late reply, I think you forgot to PM me the link and I almost missed this thread!))

After the rose from Caleb, Manaia was still trying to figure out how he felt about today. The attention from the Slytherin had felt... good, but everything else... the romance in the air just reminded him painfully of home, and everything his family had lost. So he was doing his best to eat as quickly as he could and return to the dorm, wincing as a boy he didn't recognise approached him. He didn't know how the boy knew his name, but the quicker this was over with the better. "Cheers." Manaia said quickly, taking the rose and looking at the note to see who it was from.

Stefan handed the note as well to Manaia, giving him a small smile. "You're welcome. I hope it's a good one.", he said.

Hey, I hope you know I've always got your back man.
~Charlie

Manaia accepted the rose with a small nod to the older boy before opening the note, relieved that it was from Charlie, though he couldn't help wilting slightly at the content. He had been grateful for his friends' support through last year, but the reminder today was difficult. Still, Charlie was a good mate, and he knew he would need to thank the other boy next time he saw him.

Stefan nodded politely at Manaia before giving a small wave of goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back