First Hufflepuff Practice!

[color=9977bb]Lemi sprinted down to the pitch, she'd just been swimming out on the lake and forgotten all about the quidditch practise. By the time she ran up to the common room and grabbed her things, she saw that the practise had already started. She flew up and went close to Caysi, "Hey, sorry I'm late. Weather got the better of me." She smiled and pulled slightly away.[/color]

James grinned and followed everything Casyi had shown them to do!!! He then smiled at them all and landed but as he did doing a couple of rolls on his broom!!!

(Sorry I can't write much im not feeling to good and need to go and ly down!!!! Thanks! Im feeling as dizzy as Bianca!!!!!) :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&

Caysi smiled. " Good job guys!" She said. " Don't worry Lemi! Just fly around the pitch for a bit." She said to the rest of the team.

((sorry about the late reply!))

Tricks? thought Violet, worried. Oh...dear... She wasn't confident doing anything other than normal flying on a broom. However, she was older than most of the people there, except Caysi. She had to show some form of leadership. You're thirteen, after all, she scolded herself. Be brave. She hopped on her Firebolt, and flew behind Caysi, who flew at almost lightening speed. Then Caysi suddenly slowed, and Violet did too. "Loop the loops?" she whispered, fearful. She urged her broom forward, and attempted the trick, holding on to her broom for dear life. Violet was terrified of falling. Falling, failing and death were her three greatest fears. All three had come together in Flying lessons last year...but Violet tried to put that out of her mind. She managed to do a couple of dodgy loop the loops, but pretty soon got it right. Her head aching, she almost screamed in terror when Caysi, followed by the others, flipped off their brooms and on to the stands. "No," Violet said, quietly yet defiantly. "There is no way in hell I am doing that." She did not have enough athletic ability, and her heart froze in absolute fear as the others completed the trick. She felt sick just thinking about it.

She followed Caysi around again, speeding around the pitch so fast that the scenery just became one big blur. Caysi suddenly stopped, and Violet virtually skidded to a halt ahead of her - when Caysi did a backflip off her broom! "No. No way," she muttered, terrified. This was stuff she couldn't do on land, let alone in mid-air. She somehow managed to do the loop the loops and fly through the hoops - although that was a little bit of a squeeze. Dizzy and terrified, she flew back to the stands and practically collapsed, trying to slow her heart rate and clear her head.

Caysi looked at how Violet was going around the pitch, she seemed to be scared. Caysi approached her when she came in the stands, " Are you alright Violet?" She asked softly.

Maddiie had flew down towards the pitch, as she notice she was late. "Caysi, hay Caysi." she shouted trying to get her captain attention. "I'm sorry I'm late, I had homewrok and all to do." she said as she landed on the ground holding her broom in her right hand.

[color=9977bb]Lemi copied the others and flew around, smiling. It was great fun here, she loved it.[/color]

James waited for the next thing to do and so started doing rolls on his broom making others dizzy. 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

Patricia was loving this so much, she decided to go for a few more laps of the pitch, getting faster and faster everytime, she thought to herself I really want to go faster, I can't wait until The Harbour opens again so I can go buy a broom of my own, one that goes faster than these old school brooms.

Violet struggled to get words out, feeling a little nauseous. "I'm okay," she said, quietly. "Just a little terrified. I'm...uh...not brilliant with heights. Well, not heights...just the prospect of falling from those heights." She blushed, a little ashamed.

Caysi nodded. " Alright, nothing will happen, if you fall I'll come and save you." She smiled and said.

[Do you mind if I come sit in with your practice if not I'll edit this post.]

Nina walked down to the Quidditch Pitch and saw Caysi with a bunch of first years. Nina smiled and mounted her new broom happily and flew as fast as she could over to them and said, "Hey Caysi." Nina smiled.

Caysi smiled " Hey Nina! Want to come and practice with us?" She asked smiling.

James rolled his eyes as ANOTHER girl came to join them!!!!

Maddiie grinned not being able to follow this all. "Okay I'm getting a bit dizzy here, I shall lay down for a bit." as she lay down on the ground acting a bit sleepy with a smirk on her face. "tell me when the beater pass by." she said faking some small snores.

James let out another sigh as Maddie played dizzy and sleepy. Girls just wouldn't learn would they!!!! He let the sticky snitch in which he was holding free and sped after it. Catching it 5 minutes later he flew down again to see the improvement. None. He let it go again and flew around the pitch 7 times before dizzily going after a glow.

Nina smiled and said "Yeah, what are you guys doing today, I hope you don't mind me sitting in on your practice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back