First Hufflepuff Practice!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi made it down to the pitch in her short shorts and a tank top, it was a hot day and she was ready to practice. She set her bag down and took the piece of paper that had the names of the students on the Hufflepuff team. She wrote down everything that she needed and put it back in her bag. She crunched her knee's and took out her beater's bat, she swigged it around an then set it down, she took out her book waiting for the rest of the team to come.

Patricia walked down to the Quidditch Pitch with one of the school brooms over her shoulder. I must get a good one, when we go to the village next time

As she arrivd at the picth she saw that Caysi was already there. "Hey Cap'in. How are you today?" Looking forward to the first practise of the season?"

James swaggerd down to the pitch and noticed the impact he was making on the captin and Pat. He grinned at Casyi and asked "The same plan as i helped with?? Can you please let the snitch go so i can go and time my self fetching it." Casyi smiled and let go of the tiny ball. It flew high in the sky and vanished. He grabbed his broom hit a button on his watch and zoomed into the air. Five minutes later he saw it and swiped to catch it. He missed but as he brought his hand up again he did a nose dive and grabbed it. He went down to see the rest of the group arriving. "Where do you want us captin??" He asked giving her back the snitch.

Caysi smiled. " Hey Pat, I''m excited aren't you?" She grinned. " Hey James, sure!" She let the little ball go. Caysi thought for a bit. " Why don't you guys just fly around a bit." She smiled. She got her broom and darted off the pitch. She flew every where looking at everyone.

((James, get over yourself, save yourself for Bianca :p :p))

"I'm really excited." Patricia said to Caysi

Taking her advise Patricia climbed onto her broom, and zoomed of into the air, going around the pitch a few times, getting faster with each lap, like in her try-outs. Then went to the hoops at one end and started to see how fast that she could get to each hoop from different angles, to enhance her saving skills, never knowing what way the chaser will throw the quaffel.

((( LOLOL! That made me laugh really hard:p )))

Caysi smiled, she decided to do some tricks and then flew regularly. She went back down and then back up. She flipped around and flew around the rings. She took a quaffle and said. " Ok, were going to do a game, when the others arrive we'll tell them what were doing. When you catch the ball, say your name, your year, your favorite things to do and your favorite color." She said, playing with the ball.

((I'm good :D ))

"Is the game going to be alternatives against first string?" Patricia said to Caysi.

"Oh a sort of ice breaker game? Good idea Cap'in."

[ I saw that Patricia Rogers! Haha. It really made me laugh. But don't worry, i'll ask James to save you when you fall off your broom. =)) ]

Bianca walked bravely to the Quidditch Pitch and saw James, Pat and Caysi there already. "Hi Pat and Caysi!" Bianca said as she smiled at the two. "And James.."she said as she smiled at him. "So, am i late? And did someone just mention ice-breakers? How are we able to do that? Its not snowing here, and i don't see any ice or snow!" Bianca said enthusiastically.

( Yeh, Pat il save you when you fall of your broom in a game, or il catch Bianca in my arms if she tumbles!!!!! Im good at catching the snitch Biancas not that different!!!! LOL)

James caught the ball as Caysi threw it to him. "My name is James Hill, im a first year, my favourite thing to do is to fly because i feel alive, my favourite colour is blue, like the sky and i bet none of you can guess what house im in!!!!!! Can you? The first person to guess will get this lolly!!" He held it out and twiddeled it around!!!

((( LOL :D )))

Caysi smiled. " We get snow in the winter Bianca, and no your not to late." She giggled. " Well, I dunno, just a guess...maybe your in Hufflepuff?" She said sarcastically. Caysi laughed.

((Who says i'm going to fall off my broom :blink: ))

Patricia was next to get the ball.

"Hello my name is Patricia Rogers. I'm 11 years old. I'm a first year Hufflepuff, obviously. My favourite things are Line Dancing, reading, mostly fantasy, books and now Quidditch. And my favourite color is purple." Patricia took a deep breathe amd threw it to the next person.

Bianca bit her lip when Patricia threw her the ball. She took a deep breath and said clearly "Hi. I'm Bianca Felicity Petrescu. I'm 11 and in Hufflepuff. I love singing, dancing, painting and enjoy playing the piano and violin. I hope to learn how to play the Clarinet one day. I love the color pink."

Caysi caught the ball. " I'm Caysi Finnigan, I love to swim, dive, play Quidditch, and I love all sports." She smiled. " My favourite color is purple, I am fourteen and a 4th Year Hufflepuff." She said.

(Its in all the books - the keeper gets whacked by a bluger and falls down!!!!!)

James grinned and threw the lolly at Casyi, "Well done!!! How did you guess??!!" He smiled as Bianca looked as if she would rather get hit by a bludger than say about herself. "The seeker is the best position to play, you get all the glory for catching the snitch!" He replied as he caught the ball!! He then threw it to Pat!!

Violet sprinted down to the Quidditch pitch...not that she could sprint particuarly well, never having been particuarly good at sports. By the time she got to the lawn, she gave up on sprinting and hopped on her broom, flying over to the Quidditch pitch. There was probably some rule against it but honestly, Violet just couldn't run.
"Sorry guys!" she called, as she approached the Hufflepuffs already there. "I'm so sorry I'm late!"

Caysi smiled. " It's alright Violet!" She smiled. " Now, here's the ball, you need to say your name, your age, the house your in, your favourite color and what you like to do." She said in one breath.

James smiled as Violet caught them up. He smiled and waited patiently for the ball.

Violet caught the ball and thought for a second. "Well, my name is Violet Bellamy, and I'm an alcoholic," she said, trying to look serious, but giggling. "No, seriously. I'm a second year Hufflepuff, I just turned thirteen, my favourite colour is purple, surprise surprise, and I like to read, listen to and play music, and fly. And I love learning, which is kinda nerdy." She shrugged and passed the ball back to Caysi.

James laughed kindly. "You can't be as nerdy as Kate!!!" He then did his imitation of her suddenley as quick as lightning sticking his hand in the air and waving it as she did to answer a question!!!!! "She is terrible!! I can tease her because she is my cousin and she teases me!!" He said quickly so the others wouldn't think that he was being mean to her. "Its all one big joke!!!" He smiled and patiently said, "Good description of your self Violet!!"

Caysi looked around, they had a few Hufflepuff members here, so she thought that they could do some warm ups." Alright guys, let's do some warm ups." She said " Fly behind me around the pitch, beware, I'm known for tricks." She winked. She flew fast at first, then she stopped suddenly, then she started off slowly. She did a few loop de loops and some turns. Then she stopped at the pitch, she stood up and climbed to the end of her broom and did a flip off of it and landed on the bleachers. " Now, if you can do that, this next thing will be no biggy." She winked and sat down watching the members fly around.

As Caysi announced that the few members wud be having a warm up, Patricia mounted her broom and quick of the ground with a great force and shoot up into the air.

As they follows Caysi around the pitch Patricia got a rush of adrenaline, she loved flying.

A few minutes later Caysi started to do some loop de loops and turns, which Patricia got the hang off and she was ready to try something big.

After a minute or so Caysi need something Patricia was not expecting to see, Caysi stopped at the pitch, she stood up and climbed to the end of her broom and did a flip off of it and landed on the bleachers.

Patricia was astounded, she couldn't believe it was possible. Patricia wouldn't normally try anything like that but she was so pumped with adrenaline she stopped her broom and did the exact same as Caysi, within no time she was standing beside Caysi on the bleachers.

"OHH MY GOD!!" Patricia exclaimed. "That was amazing." Patricia said tryig to catch her breath as she watched everyone else attempt the trick.

James grinned and climbed on the rubbish broom he was using. He watched Casyi do the loop the loops and tried them himself. He did it and had tried it in a lesson but Casyi didn't need to know that. He tried the flip she had done and succeded with a little wobble but he had still done it. He then flew up again to try another.
After 10 more tries he could have done it perfectly in his sleep!!!!! He winked at Casyi and flew over to her and took a seat. She smiled at him.

((Hey seeing as Brightstone opens tomorrow, should us new members go buy Hufflepuff Quidditch Robes and a Broom, if we want???))

((( Yeah, that sounds good :))))

Caysi smiled. " Good job guys!" She said. " That will seem like cake compared to this." She got on her broom, she flew around the pitch super fast 5 times, then she stopped quickly. She started to go faster and faster, then she was going full speed, she was going to go around the pitch 10 times. She halted, she did got on her broom and did a back flip and got back on it again. She flew around the pitch slowly, then picked up speed, she did that about 3 times. She did 8 loop de loops and flew around the hoops, she flew threw all of them. She got on her broom and balanced as she flew to the bleachers, she stopped in mid air. " Now go!" She said laughing.

Bianca bit her lip. Her older brother taught her to do before, but she always got carried away and ended up being dizzy. Bianca got on her broom and kicked off. Bianca flew around the pitch fast 5 times, before stopping. She bit her lip and looked around. The others were still flying. Bianca bit her lip again before starting to go faster and faster. Before she knew it, she was already going full speed. Caysi had instructed them to go around the pitch 10 times. By the time it was 8th round, Bianca was really dizzy. She held tightly to her broom, struggling to control it. It was obvious that she was struggling, but Bianca managed to go around the pitch ten times.

Bianca halted. She got on her broom, did a fast back flip, in fear of getting dizzy again, and got back on it again. She breathed in fresh air to ease the dizziness before flying around the pitch slowly. After the dizziness wared of, she picked up speed and did it around 4 times.

Bianca bit her lip thinking of the 8 loop de loops she had to do. She wasn't afraid of doing it, she was just afraid of throwing up after doing it. After 8 loop de loops, she flew dizzily around the hoops and through them. She wanted to throw up but she had to control.

Bianca got on her broom and balanced. She was still a little dizzy, and so decided to breathe in more fresh air. She then flew to the bleachers to join Caysi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back