Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica was so nervos about tonight becouse she never was a real date and she waited Jasper. She was wear today black and realy cute dress tonight and she hoped Jasper would be like. Jarica looked around and hoped find him so soon.

@Jasper Night

Jasper was running a little late, and rushed up from the dungeons while fixing his tie. He was wearing the same suit he had worn to the yule ball, and hoped Jarica wouldn't mind that. He also hoped she didn't mind he hadn't sent her a rose or anything like that, he had forgotten, but figured that if they had fun at the dance that would make up for it. He spotted the Gryffindor near the Great Hall and made his way over to her, he smiled quickly. "Hey." He said, putting his hands in his pockets. "You ready?"

"Hey!" Jarica smiled him and finaly he came."Of course, you?"Jarica was ready go the dance and see what happened next. Mayby this evening will be good and she started walk.

Jasper nodded as Jarica asked him if he was ready. "Sure thing." He said, following Jarica to the great hall. "Let's see if the decorations are as ugly as usual." He teased as they entered. He then laughed. "Yeah, they are." He said, glancing at all the pink and red in the great hall. He then looked at Jarica. "What would you like to do?" He wasn't sure what to do on dates. He glanced around to see if he could spot Nell or Lily anywhere, though undoubtedly they would be busy with their significant others.

Jarica smiled the boy and she didn't knoe it was a good idea go tonight the dance but she was here and no running back. "I not sure, what you wanna do?" Jarica take the deep breathe and she see that Jasper is looking for somune and she felt bad. "Are you looking for somoune?" Jarica asked.

Jasper had hoped Jarica had had an idea of what to do first, but it seemed like she didn't. He blushed as she realized he had been looking around. "Sorry, just trying to see if I could spot some of my friends." He said, not wanting her to feel bad. "Hey, let's grab some cakes and punch, those are always good." He told her, starting to head to the snacks table.

Jarica take the deep breathe and she know that was bad idea go here. "Sorry to, i not very impresive person to talk!" She was a little voried and she don't liked lot of company. "Sure!" Jarica smiled him and take some choclet cake with strawbery.

Jasper blushed at her words, alarmed. "No, that's not what I meant." He said quickly. "I wasn't trying to ditch you and find my friends instead, but you know... everyone always goes to these events, it's nice to talk to people you know." He said with a shrug. "But they're all busy with their dates, and you're my date. So I should spend time with you." He told her, grabbing some cake for himself. Being someone's date was harder than it had looked, and Jasper didn't want to hurt Jarica's feelings. He wasn't sure what else to say, so took a large bite of his cake so he didn't have to talk for a little bit.

"I'm sorry to Jasper and i don't wanna ruined our evenig!" Jarica know she was a little bit emotional type of girl becouse she know her better. Mayby that was for her past and Jasper didn't know that her mom was prisoner to azkaban and her dad was a jurk. "I know but it's fine! I just don't know lot of things of friendship" Jarica told him and Sully was always try to her find friends. She din't wanna make Jasper fealt gilty but she take some cupcake and eated. Date always was so hard first time?

Jasper shook his head, giving a sigh. "Don't say that." he told her. "Stop apologizing, the evening barely started." He told her. "You didn't ruin anything." He added, though her reaction had made him feel a bit uncertain. Had he been doing all this wrong? "You have friends, right? You're friends with Sully." He told her. "And if we ran into him tonight, it would be alright if you talked to him." Even if he's annoying, Jasper thought to himself. "But let's just have fun." He said, taking another bite of his cake. "Do you like dancing?" He asked her.

"My promise!"Jarica smiled Jasper and she needed try do her best and make the best evening today."Right!" She wanted talk something else and make forgot this speach. "I like dancing and how about you?" Jarica change her subject and she feel lot of better. Jarica take some sandwich and salat a little eat and then go dance.

Jasper was glad Jarica seemed a bit more at ease now, and hoped he could still make tonight fun for them both. He was still eating the cake, taking big bites of it and enjoying it a lot. He shrugged a bit. "Honestly, I've never really tried dancing at these events before, with someone else." He told her. "So if you want to dance, you'll have to excuse me if I'm bad." It seemed like a fair warning to him.

"Realy, why?"Jarica didn't know why Jasper don't liked it. He was realy cute gay."I can teach you how need the dance, if you are ready now?" Jarica asked the boy and she was ready make him a little try to learn the dance.

Jasper shrugged at Jarica's question. "I never asked anyone, or been asked." He admitted. "And I just kind of enjoyed hanging out with my friends, but now everyone has dates." He said with a sigh. "I once tried to pull a prank at the dance, too." He added, thinking back. "Sure, we can try." He said with a grin. He took her hand and led her to the dance floor. "Are you any good at dancing?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back