OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara wasn't witch that really got in anyone's eyes with her "wizarding" look, she was just simple teenager with her own problems. She somehow managed to already get wet, she just forgot to close her water bottle completely and water got on her shirt. She almost teared up of cuteness when she saw little puppy and her uncle Jackson got a lot of messages about her wanting a dog, because they were too cute. Then she almost dropped her little strawberry ice cream when she saw really big box of mint ice cream with chocolate chips. Only problem with that was that she was in capital but her living city was in another city and ice cream would just unfreeze, and warm icecream wasn't good ice cream. But actually Kiara was in Wellington just to buy new clothes, she saw amazing chance to get new boots for her mini-remake of rockstar to her little, all by herself, photoshoot.

But right now she was just in muggle cafe, she had in front of her big pepperoni pizza and grape juice, and somehow she wasn't really concentrating on her food. Kiara was all in her phone, scrolling through social networks and liking People or answering to messages she got. In the middle of that, she was looking for a new wallpapers on her phone and reading a lot of jokes or quotes from random shows.

Daniel hadn't been to New Zealand for a long time, so it was a spontaneous idea to go there. The fastest way there was to get there was teeleportation. He had already forgotten how here it looks like here is easy to intermingle in the middle of a Muggle and pretend one of them. Daniel also dressed as a simpleton to more intermingle their crowd. Although his daily style did not differ from this, he still spent more time in the form of school. For a while he wandered around through muggles, since the chosen street was full of different cafes and restaurants. The difficult choice was to choose one of them to go for something to bite.

Out was very hot that Daniel noticed the ice cream cafe signboard and decided to go there to buy ice cream. He wasn't even surprised it was full of people. The only place was free at the table where the blonde girl was sitting. ''Excuse, are there free? '' he asked, stand close to the girls.

Kiara was on her own wave with phone so at first she didn't even look up and then she saw boys legs. "Oh my.. I didn't notice you," she smiled at him and then looked around, and actually only free seat was infront of her. "I mean, yes, why not?" she put her phone on the table and took away her backpack from the seat. She put it under her chair and took her ice cream closer to her.

"Oh yes, my name is Kiara." also no, she didn't really have big accent, she always talked with dad in English, he still wasn't that good in French. "What ice cream did you buy?" this was the most imporant question for her, because she thought that sharing same favorite ice cream flavour would make them good friends. Even if right now she didn't have ice cream.

Daniel looked at the girl and had already started to speculate that she did not hear him, and began to look around, if a place is free. However, here the girl spoke, he looked at the girl. '' Okey, very good. There is no other free space. '' he said, then sat down until the girl removed her bag.

'' Nice to meet Kiara. my name is Daniel. '' he refused, after a slight accent of the girl he could tell that she was not from here. '' I bought strawberry and mint ice cream. And you have already chosen someone '' he asked, putting the ice cream bowl on the table.

"Ōh yes, I was that mean and took the last free table," Kiara giggled and then she widened eyes about strawberry and mint ice cream. "Wait, strawberry and mint together? Or they are like not together just two flavours each by theirself?" She hasn't heard about strawberry and mint ice cream together. "But still, mint with chocolate crisps always wins! I mean, who doesn't love it? The same with watermelon lollipop, nothing can beat it!" she didn't really care that he is older than she, she got to get crazy about sweets. While he didn't throw at her another conversation theme or didn't say that he don't want to talk about it, she is going to talk about sweets.

Daniel smiled at the girl. '' Yes. Tastes good. Together, they are not to blame. Everyone has their favorite ice cream flavor. This one is mine. '' He said. '' Watermelon candy? Are they? I heard about them for the first time. '' She looked a little younger than her, but it didn't matter, because it was important that she was an interesting interlocutor. Sweets could also be a good topic of conversation, but he had to remember that he was currently portraying muggles and not a wizard.

Kiara just widened her eyes even more."Promise me, you will later remind me to get one too! And no, I will not get fat with all this food." she giggled a little bit and then her mouth just stayed opened. "No, you didn't just say it! You haven't heard about watermelon lollipop before? You sure that it's not your first day on Earth? It's the most amazing lollipop ever! It's even more perfect if there is gum inside! Sucks only that flavor of that gum fades really fast." At least she didn't has any problems with acting like a muggle, she was just on her own wave as always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back