Finnigan House.

Julie gave Sandra a dirty look, she loved her children, she knew what Sandra was like to Caysi. " So Elise how's Beauxbatons?" She asked her youngest daughter.

Elise smiled, finally someone was talking to her. " Its wonderful mother! I love it there, it's beautiful and amazing!" She said smiling. " It's like my home away from home!" She giggled.

Alex laughed along with her sister. " I wonder how Mark is enjoying his stay." She said. " I love it in England, it's so busy..it's just like me!" She laughed. " Caysi you should come next break! Bring one of your friends along!" She said smiling, she would love her sister there with her for a bit.

Caysi nodded. " Alright, that sounds fun!" She said, Caysi,Kiera and Harri would have fun there. " Is it big Sandra?" She asked her.

Sandra smiled. " Of course!" She said smiling. " It's near midnight!" She said gasping. " I think that we should all go to bed!" She said.

Daniel nodded. " I think that we should all hit the sack!" He said lifting Caysi like a sack of potatoes onto his shoulder. He dropped her off at her room. " Good night!" He said going to his room.

Sandra took Elise on her back and rode her upstairs. She dropped her off at her room. " Good night!" She said smiling. She watched as Elise and Caysi went in there rooms, she went to hers and said good night to her mom and dad and Sandra as they went to their bedrooms on the bottom floor.

" Good night." She said, was it going to be really for her? She sighed and sat on the bed. She took out a book, but didn't read it. She wasn't really sure why her father wouldn't let her go, she had just a fine relationship with her mother. It was her sister that was the problem. She sighed again and looked at herself in the mirror. She was plain, platinum blonde hair and green eyes, she was nothing specail..how could someone love her? She looked at herself again. Her sister had left her make up bag when she came in. Caysi looked through it, she took out the mascara and eyeliner. She looked at it and put the mascara on her eye lashes, her eyes really stood out now. She slid the eyeliner on her bottom lid.

She looked through the bag again, and found some eyeshadow, green would make her eyes stand out even more. She put some powder on her face. She looked a whole lot better, she had a wave to her hair. She took out her straightener and flattened her hair. She looked at herself. She looked really really good.

Caysi could hear the screams and yelling, it was coming from her parent's. It was about Sandra and her. Caysi couldn't take it anymore. She looked under her bed for the suit case, it was hard to see because her eyes were flooded with tears. " I can't take this anymore." She said. She looked in all her drawers, she took out all her clothes and her swimsuit, and all Alex's make up. She took everything out of her room and put it in the big suit case. She put on a baggy black sweater, which complimented her black short shorts. She opened her letter drawer and scribbled.
Who ever reads this,

Do not come looking for me, I am fine..Do not worry about me, Pretend that I never existed.

CF.

There were tear marks all over the paper. She left it on her bed and opened the window and hoped out onto the cold grass.

Maddiie was glad she was able to get away from her family. She needed some breathing space at the moment, all this emotional rollercoaster, she decided to take the trip to Cali but by floo powder. She had travel by floo powder before but it was a while ago. She step in front of the fireplace drop is the powder than step in calling out the "Finnugan house", after swirls and rush of traveling she step out and looked around hoping she was at the right place. She was holding a small bag with a few things of her and called out "Caysi" in a house mannered tone.

Caysi came rushing down the stairs and smiled. " Hi Maddiie!" She said smiling. She came down to her friend. " How are you?" She said.

"Hey Caysi." she dropped her bag and embrace her lightly "Nice place you have>" Maddiie said as she step back loooking all around her.

Caysi smiled. " Thanks!" She looked around. " So anything new mate?" She asked Maddiie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back