Finnigan House.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi put her broom down and picked up her luggage. She didn't like having to come home to her family. She hated it, she loved her friends and especially Kiera, Kiera was Caysi's best best friend.
P7074968.jpg

She looked at her house, she hadn't seen it ..her family moved to California when she was still in school. Caysi looked at it, it was nice but she still would rather be with Kiera and Cameron. She hastily went up the stairs to the front door. She pushed it open, " I'M HOME!" She yelled. She made her way up to her room and slammed her luggage down. She started on a letter straight to Kiera. She sat down on her big bed and smiled, her room wasn't that bad.
da60917a.jpg

She sat down and waited for her family to greet her.

Elise trotted down the hallway from her room.
eliesroom.jpg

She heard that someone said that they were home. It must have been her sister. " Caysi?" She looked around. Elise saw that there was someone in Caysi's room. " Caysi!" She said giving her sister a big hug. " How are you?" She said sitting on the bed with her.

Caysi smiled seeing her sister. She gave her a hug and said. " I've been fine, pretty good actually." She stated. " How've you been doing? And when did you come home?" She asked laying down on her bed.

Daniel yawned, he had just woke up and he was tired.
danielsroom.jpg

He heard two girls talking. He looked in each room down the hallway' till he came to Caysi's. " Hey Cays." he said giving her a hug and a kiss on the fore head. " Elise, why are you bothering your sister? She has some serious sleeping to do." He said jokingly. " So how did you like it this semester Cays?" He asked.

Caysi smiled. " Oh yeah some serious sleeping!" She joked. " It wasn't that bad actually. Kinda easy actually! Did you like graduating?" She asked him.

Alex was dancing in her room to some music.
alexsroom.jpg

She heard Daniel talking, but she didn't know to who. She went to Caysi's room and saw Caysi, Elise, and Daniel chatting. " What's all the commotion in here?" She giggled. She went to hug Caysi and then sat on her bed with Caysi and Elise.

" What is all that racket?" He asked Julie. He went upstairs from the living room, Caysi's room was filled with laughter. " Caysi?" Seamus asked.

" DADDY!" She yelled and went up and hugged him. " I've missed you soo much!" She yelled. " I hope dinner's soon because I'm starving!" She said.

Seamus laughed. " Of course it is, Let's all go down stairs." He said. " Bad news, Mark's going to be staying over at Drumstrang for the break." He said.

Alex laughed. " Typical Mark!" She said, She motioned that Caysi jump on her back for a piggy ride. They rode down the stairs, Caysi was a bit lighter than before. She could feel her jump off at the end of the stairs into the kitchen.

Living room:
livingroom.jpg

Kitchen:
kitchen.jpg

Dining Room:
DiningRoom-TowardsFrontofHouse.jpg

Caysi hopped on Alex's back, it was quite easy. Caysi really knew where Mark was going but that didn't matter right now. She sat down at the table and began to eat. " This is really , really good Dad!"She said.

Daniel ran down the stairs beside Caysi and Alex. Sandra wasn't come just yet, but she was. " This dinner is really good!" He said too. He saw that everyone was done and he took all the plates and washed them. Caysi looked really good this year. " Dad, where's mom?" He asked.

" Oh, she just went shopping in town with Sandra." He said casually, they all went in the living room. " So anything new guys?" He asked.

Caysi smiled. " So that's where they are!" She said. She went up and looked out the window. " How did you guys move all this stuff from the cottage here?" She asked.

Julie walked through the back door. " Muggle planes my dear." She said answering Caysi's question. She loved her daughter and went to join them in the living room. " Hello dears." She said. " Don't fret Sandra is just out for a walk."

Caysi giggled. " Hey mom." She said giving her a hug. " Muggle planes could hold all of this...that's quite interesting." Her whole family lived in a huge house. How could a muggle plane possibly hold all of this?

"Actually 2 different muggle planes." Sandra said walking in from the front door. " There was so much stuff!" She said sitting next to Alex.

" Hey Sandra." She weakly smiled, Caysi and Sandra didn't get along that well, the whole family knew that. " So, any plans for us this summer?" She asked.

Alex didn't like the tension between her sisters. " Umm, nothing really.." She said softly. Alex coughed and went and sat by Caysi near the window. She looked outside, it was getting dark which seemed odd because it was only around 5, it looked like it was going to rain.

Caysi looked outside too. " It looks like it's going to rain cats and dogs!" She said giggling.

" Well, were not going anywhere tonight, so I don't see a problem with a little bit of rain." He said, then there was a bolt of lightning. " Maybe, a bit heavier than light!" He chuckled.

Caysi looked outside, it was getting worse. " Yeah, were not going anywhere." She said weakly, Caysi was. She was going to sneak out later, to go to Kiera's. " Well, I'm going to be a fourth year , Elise is going to be a 3rd Year, Alex bought her own house, and you and Daniel bought a flat." She said dryly. She knew that no one would have answered her, because of what she did to Caysi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back