OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The blonde was on her way outside. It was early in the morning and Evelyn sometimes liked to make a walk around the lake before all the busy stuff would begin again. She knew she did it herself to be part of so many clubs and having lots of friends and being prefect, but sometimes she needed a break too. It wasn't often that the blonde was alone. She prefered to be surrounded with people, because she liked that and talking to people. Still today she was meeting new people and she liked it. It was nice to see different people with different styles of how they dressed. Evelyn liked to look at peoples clothes and she took a moment to relax and found a spot to sit. The blonde put down the jacket she was wearing and went sitting on it. She didn't want her pants to become green of the grass. She looked at the lake in front of her and smiled for a moment. She was happy with how her life was and it was all how she wanted. Evelyn still found it difficult when things didn't went as she had planned, she didn't liked changes or suprises that were completly not something for her. Being with Lucas was just an adventure. Her father had to get used to it she knew. He was so fond of Noah and ofcourse his contacts. But that wasn't the most important thing for Evelyn. The blonde thought of her ex for a moment and thought it would be good to write him again. She missed him very much, next to boyfriend and girlfriend they were good friends. She was still sad for him leaving and his family was too. But Evelyn tried to not feel guilty anymore and move on. Noah said there was a chance they would someday be friends again, but he needed time. But Evelyn wanted to make a letter to see if everything was okay. The blonde pulled some parchment out of her bag and started to write and began with his name. But she had to find the right words for the rest. It was more difficult than she thought. She didn't want to sound desperate, but was just making sure he was okay on Durmstrang.

Emilia had been trying to study all morning, but now she had decided to take a walk outside to clear her head. It wasn’t easy for the Hufflepuff to focus on her schoolwork, as it required a lot of her focus. She hoped that a little walk around the lake would help clear her mind, and she also wanted a break from her studies. Exam time was always stressful for the Hufflepuff, and she wondered how she would ever get through her OWLs in a few years. As she walked towards the lake, she spotted someone sitting near the water. It was a familiar face, and Emilia smiled brightly as she realized it was her cousin. Emilia loved her cousin very much and looked up to her a lot. It made her sad to think she would be graduating next year. As she approached, she noticed that Evelyn was holding a piece of parchment and was looking at it. She slowed her step, wondering if she would be bothering her cousin by talking to her. Maybe she was trying to study too. After wavering for a moment, she decided to approach. With a small smile, she sat down next to her cousin. “Hi Evelyn… how are you?” She asked, glancing at the parchment which seemed to be mostly empty. “Is everything okay?” Her cousin looked a little sad, she thought. Maybe she wanted to talk?

Evelyn was happy with her life, but she had a bad day too just like everyone sometimes had. Mostly you saw the blonde smiling and stuff, and when she wasn't happy she would not fake a smile. Evelyn hated people for doing that. What you see was what you get with the blonde and she hoped people would do the same. While she was staring in front of her thinking of what she had to write she noticed people walking by. Ofcourse she wouldn't be alone here, and that was not a problem. But than a familliar voice called her and the blonde looked up. It was her cousin Emilia and it seemed that Evelyn was really showing her true emotions on her face, because Emilia asked how she was doing and it wasn't the usual way. '' Oh hey Emilia.'' Evelyn said while looking up and than to her letter again. It was sweet of her cousin to see if she was okay. Evelyn would do the same for her, she thought that family was important. '' It's going fine. But I'm dealing with some hard to explain feelings. I've told you about Noah before. I just feel so guilty and want us to be friends again. He gave me hope that one day we could be perhaps. I just want to see if he is ok on Durmstrang. But I just don't know what to write and how to begin.'' Evelyn wouldn't lie about it. It was a different feeling for her, she mostly just let her heart speak and she knew what she had to say but today it seemed like she had a black out.

Emilia smoothed down her skirt as she looked up at her cousin. Evelyn was so much more mature than her, Emilia wondered if she could even help her with her problems. She did look very troubled, so it wasn’t a big surprise when Evelyn started talking to her about what was wrong. Emilia had known Noah was Evelyn’s ex-boyfriend. They had been dating for a long time, though Emilia hadn’t met him personally. She also knew he left the school after they broke up, which was very sad for Jacob and apparently for Evelyn too. Emilia listened to her cousin, wondering if she could help. She had a few thoughts on what Evelyn said, but it was strange. Usually, she supported her cousin with everything and generally thought she had good ideas. But now she was wondering if writing Noah was the right thing. Hadn’t he left so he could have space? That’s what she thought had happened. She hesitated for a long moment before speaking. “Do… you think he’s ready to hear from you?” She asked softly. “Because… maybe if he was, he would write you first and then you can react to that. Unless he did...” Emilia was usually a very hesitant person and she couldn’t imagine being as bold as Evelyn. It was for the first time that she wondered if that boldness wasn’t sometimes bad too. “If he’s still sad about you… wouldn’t getting letters make him more sad?” She shrugged. Emilia was ready to admit she knew nothing about relationships, as she had never been in one. But if she liked someone who didn’t like her, maybe she would try to forget about that person, at least for a while. “Maybe not, though.” she added quickly, shrugging again.

Evelyn was always glad when she run into her cousin. Emilia was such a sweet girl and family was important to the blonde. But sometimes it seemed like her cousins just wanted her opinion on anything. Evelyn hoped that they would learn that their own confidence would help them and that they could be confident about themselves. But right now it was the other way around. Emilia gave her advice on the letter and Evelyn was glad the girl spoke on her own mind. '' To be honest.. I don't know. I've wroted him a letter a while back, that he answered. I don't know how he is now. Time has passed, but I don't know how much he needs.'' Evelyn explained to her cousin and made a gesture that she could sit next to her. Perhaps it was good to hear from another person than her friends about this. Emilia seemed honest and kind and Evelyn knew she would think of Noah too. She would try and understand how he must be feeling right now and that was something Evelyn thought of as difficult. She just wanted her friend back, and hoped that after school they could meet up again. She knew Lucas wouldn't like that, but she just had to explain it to him. What Emilia said did had a point but she was afraid that Noah would never write her anymore. Emilia seemed so wise on her age already. Evelyn was wondering how she would grow out to be a real woman and not a girl anymore. '' I think you have a point. But how will I ever know? Kingsley is not saying anything to me about private things and it looks like Jacob is not really reaching out to Noah too. '' Perhaps she was ever gonna get over this guilt. She was happy with Lucas, but she felt guilty for Noah. And hoped he had found his place at Durmstrang. The blonde hoped that he had made some friends and wouldn't be so alone.

It felt strange, giving Evelyn any kind of advice on this situation. Emilia had absolutely no experience with boys or dating, so she would have understood if Evelyn had dismissed her advice immediately. But her cousin seemed to actually listen to her and told her some more, which boosted Emilia’s confidence a little. Evelyn said Noah had written her a letter back, but that she hadn’t kept in contact with him. If Emilia had been upset and heartbroken, she probably wouldn’t want to be friends with the person at the cause for it either. “I think he probably doesn’t know how much time he needs either.” She said quietly, trying to imagine how the boy must feel. Emilia had a lot of empathy, but it was still difficult for her to think about someone she barely knew. She had only seen Noah in passing, but she did know his brother. If they were similar, Noah was probably a little bit stubborn and proud. That meant he may not want to admit to still being sad, even if he still felt it. That was all speculation, but it was possible. It surprised her to hear that Evelyn had asked Professor Kingsley about this, and Jacob too. It seemed like she really wanted to hear more from Noah, and usually Evelyn got what she wanted. Emilia shrugged, looking down. “I’m not sure if Jacob is reaching out to him or not, but… I think that’s different from you reaching out. Jacob will always be his brother, but you… are not his girlfriend anymore. Maybe he needs to decide if he wants you to be his friend now, and if he doesn’t maybe… maybe that’s something you have to try to understand?” She shrugged again, not usually one to question Evelyn. “You can send him a letter, maybe, and see what he says or if he replies at all. Maybe just a simple one to say hello?”

Evelyn was really listening to her younger cousin and how longer she thought about it how stranger it seemed. But on the other hand age didn't mattered right? Her cousin could give her advice too and it wasn't all crap what she was saying. It were good things that really made her think more and deeper. And she nodded when Emilia said that Noah would not know how much time he needed. It seemed possible but Evelyn wasn't the most patient person ever and she found it hard when things weren't how she pictured it and wanted it. She never really had much dissapointment in her life, other than the fact that Lucas rejected her. And now she wanted her friend Noah back, but she had no power and influence over that she knew now. Evelyn smiled for a moment at her cousin and was suprised by her wise words. '' Emilia! I'm suprised by all of this. Don't get me wrong. I'm really happy with your advice. I'm glad you are so honest. I'm proud of you.'' She wanted her cousin to know, because Evelyn knew that she could be more confident about her talents. Emilia was so much more than she thought of herself. And she wanted to help her with that. Evelyn had one more year left to do that and after that she needed to do it for herself.
'' Though I find it hard to not know anything. I'm scared that he will not reach out anymore.. ever.'' She added and came back to the reality. How would things ever turn around if Noah didn't knew it himself.

Evelyn had hope that it would be fine one day. But from what Emilia had told her it would be the best if she didn't send a letter. But Evelyn felt that it was really hard for her to not do that. '' I know it's different. That's why.'' Evelyn could try and be strong in front of her cousin but that wasn't like her. And she would lie to herself. A tear rolled from her face as she heard Emilia saying that it must be something that she had to try to understand. It was like that she had to live with the fact that they could never be friends again. How could they just close of a chapter in their lifes like that? They had been spending so much time together like half of their time here at Hogwarts. You could just not forget that or try to see it differently. Or at least Evelyn couldn't, she hoped Noah thought the same. '' I just can't accept that. And maybe that is stupid. But I'm not a quitter. Noah and I've spend so much time together. Can you imagine we have been dating for about four years !? And next to the fact we loved eachother we were good friends.'' Evelyn wiped away some tears as she looked to the lake in front of her. Though she didn't agreed with all of the things Emilia said one thing she was right in. Evelyn just had to let it rest for now. Perhaps she would forget it for a while. '' I'm not gonna send a letter. Thank you for the advice.'' Evelyn said and smiled again at her cousin. She took the letter into her hand were only was on dear Noah and shredded the parchment in many pieces. The blonde couldn't really talk about this with Lucas and she didn't mind. She understood Lucas too. He never really liked Noah anyway.

Emilia had always been very good at imagining how other people were feeling, as she was a very empathic person. It could be a downside for the Hufflepuff, causing her to sometimes worry more about other people than herself in a situation. But if she was honest, she wasn’t sure if she was giving Evelyn the right advice. She desperately wanted to understand what her cousin was going through and help her accordingly, but the truth was that she was only thirteen and didn’t know much about romance. All she knew came from books, and that wasn’t real life. Emilia blushed when Evelyn told her she was proud of her and happy with her advice. “I don’t know if it’s good advice.” She said quickly. “I’ve never had a boyfriend.” Though she knew Evelyn knew that. She nodded when Evelyn said she was scared Noah wouldn’t reach out anymore, ever. “You can always write him later, just keep it light… and maybe he’ll write you back with how he’s doing? I don’t know…” She knew her advice was contradicting itself now, but she was starting to second guess her words. Emilia could tell Evelyn was getting upset, and she cuddled against her side, feeling bad that her cousin was now crying because of her. Hesitantly, Emilia put her arms around Evelyn in a hug. “I’m sure things will be okay… you’re a great person, and he probably misses you too. I’m probably wrong, I bet he wants to be your friend.” Emilia said softly. “Even if it’s hard for him to reach out, maybe.” She added quietly. She let go of the hug and looked over at the lake, feeling troubled. Had she really helped? Or had she made things worse?

It was early in the morning and Athena decided to make a walk outside. She was a bit nervous for the upcoming lessons again because she felt that she didn't really proved and followed Evelyn in her footsteps. Athena wanted to get good grades too and become a leader. The blonde enjoyed her time with her friends. It wasn't like she was a loner, she had made some good friends and was glad to get to know them. But she hadn't seen her cousins in a long time, so she had asked if someone had seen them. It suprised the blonde how many people were already up this early. But people had the same idea as she had she figured. When the blonde walked at the lakefront she noticed some two blonde girls and smiled when she noticed it was her family. The people weren't lying they were both here. But when she got closer it didn't seemed that they were having fun. The blonde slowly walked pass them and smiled shortly. '' Hi Evelyn and Emilia.'' She went standing in front of them and looked at what they were doing. '' Is everything okay here?'' She asked them.

Evelyn was used to getting what she wanted in life. And so making friends went easy when she wasn't at Hogwarts yet. But since the blonde was on Hogwarts she really learned what a friend ment. The people that seemed like her friends weren't real at all. They were just telling her everything she wanted to hear and they agreed with everything she said. The first friend Evelyn ever made were Lucas and Amber. And she was glad with that and with them. And now Emilia reminded her of that feeling. She didn't agreed with Evelyn said about Noah and gave her good advice. Although it didn't made her that happy, with thinking about her friendship with Noah that would never become how it was perhaps. '' No you mean well! I'm glad you speak what you think and not what I want to hear!'' Evelyn said with a smile and hugged her cousin for a moment. She was really glad that she was like how she was. Evelyn knew it was too soon to write again. Emilia was completly right. It was never too late to write perhaps. '' I shall do that. I want it too much and I was not thinking about what he might think. You always seem to keep in mind of how others will think. I sometimes forget that. '' Evelyn thought about Zoe for a moment and the Valentines Dance. Where a lot of drama went on when she had told Lucas that she liked him. She was so focused on her goal and forgot about Zoe for a moment. It was not her intention to hurt her, and eventually Evelyn was right about Merrill and Lucas and Zoe and Lucas. They weren't a match for eachother but she and Lucas where.

Emilia was sweet for her and she was glad that she supported her as well. It was sometimes nice to hear that things were gonna be okay, but Evelyn wanted to truth more than lies. But she actually believed that she and Noah would run into eachother sooner or later. She had no idea what went on in his head. '' Okay enough about me..'' Evelyn said while wiping away the last tear about the sad thought of not being friends with Noah anymore. And it seemed like the person that came, came on the right moment for that. Athena joined them and Evelyn smiled as she noticed her other cousin. They were both becoming more taller everytime and more beautiful it seemed. It runned into the family she thought with a smile. '' Hi Athena!'' Evelyn said with a smile. And looked at Emilia for a moment. '' Oh I had an issue. But Emilia gave me good advice. I wanted to write Noah, because I miss him as my friend. But now everything is okay again.'' Evelyn smiled sweet at both of her cousins and made a gesture that she could sit with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back