Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper had a lot on his mind lately. He'd started going to therapy, and he thought it might be helping, but he still struggled with his issues. He still struggled when Sebastian just passed him by in the halls. He was still jealous when he saw the twins with their dad. He had been jealous at the Yule Ball, watching all of the people happily together and in love. Cas knew he needed to get his frustrations out, and had ended up down in the arts room. He'd been here since before dinner, absolutely on a roll as he focused on his painting. He hardly noticed that the night had gone by and that the sun was peeking back into the room again. He had paint on his cheek, his neck, and his hands, but he didn't notice, completely lost as he worked.

Since Giulia had commented on Niamhs playing she had decided to practice the piece that she ad been learning until she got it right without needing to read the sheet music. besides the arts club room was nice and cool against the warmth of summer. she had been practising last night heading back up to the common room only just in time for curfew however once she had reached the common room she realised that she had left her potions book in the music room and she needed I for her homework. on her way to breakfast, she entered the arts club and saw Casper, the leader in there with his painting. she had seen him there last night working on it before she had left but it was now a lot more complete. it looked like a fairy had waved its wand over the pages. "wow Casper. that picture is.. is umm... forbløffende" she said stopping in her tracks on the way to the music room she couldn't find the word that she was looking for in English she wasn't sure if the word she had chosen was the best one either she was so drawn in by the soft fuchsias and blues. It reminded her how her mum drew pictures in the air with her music.

Cas was startled when he heard the voice, looking up to see one of the younger girls from the club standing there. He wasn't sure what the final word of what she said was, but he got the vague idea of what she said. He smiled shyly, rubbing the back of his neck and not noticing that he had smeared a bit of paint on his neck. "Thank you. It's... Sky, isn't it?" He asked, taking a step back from the painting and turning his attention to her.

Niamh hadn't meant to make casper jump. but it seemed like he was in his own world of purple paints and magic forests. it looked like a nice world to be lost in. she knew worlds like that not the same but sometimes when she played she ended up somewhere. and she knew that her mum ended up there often and she had grown used to seeing it. "yes I'm Sky. I didn't mean to make you suprise. I left my potions book in here overnight and need it for my homework" she said.

Cas smiled gently, laughing and rubbing the back of his neck again. "Oh no, its absolutely alright," He promised. He looked around. Spotting the potions book, he walked over and picked it up. He came back, handing it back to her. "Is this what you're after?" He asked, smiling. "You can come in if you'd like," he told her. "I'm actually almost finished with this painting."

Sky nodded as Casper found her potions book and brought it to her. "yes. tank you" she said she hoped that she would be able to get the homework done before potions this afternoon. professor west was a slightly terrifying creature.
upon the older boy's invite, she stepped further into the room looking at the pictures. there was the large one he was working on but others on the wall. some with plants, some with animals. some with plants, one landscape looking out across the lake with the night sky in winter caught her eye. but there were a lot of others all different kinds of tools, some looked like pencil others watercolour or acrylic paints. "the persons here are very good" she said. there was such variety in the work they surely couldn't all be by the same person. she stepped towards the one that Casper had been working on and started to hum a melody that sounded almost like it could belong in a lord of the rings, or some other fantasy movie's score as that was where the picture reminded her of.

Casper smiled, letting the younger girl wonder around the room. "The arts club has some very talented members," he replied. He listened for several long moments as she studied his painting, humming. He thought it fit the piece very well. He smiled, pulling up a seat. "That's very fitting," he told her. "Do you play at all?" he would need to remember the tune, give it to Asher later and see if he could record it for him.

Sky nodded as casper said that the arts club had some very talented members. she hoped that she would fit into that grouping if not now some day. but she knew i would be unlikely for her art to be hung up on the wall.
when he commented that it was fitting she took a moment to realise that he was talking about her humming she could feel a warmth in her face at that. Thank you" she said. she often found melodies forming in her head and sometimes subconsciously hummed them forgetting that people heard them. "yes, my favourite is the viola. but I know a few instruments." she said. she had learned piano, and guitar, her mum had taught her violin before she had moved to viola, and she knew a few songs on a harp and a penny whistle that her grandma rosie had taught her. but she liked music and found she could get a tune out of most instruments that she picked up.

Casper smiled at Sky, moving to take a seat and motioning to let her do the same. "So you're a musician?" He asked. "My older cousin is the lead singer of the band Ashes. They're mildly famous." He told her. "I could probably get you access to a real studio," he mused. "Maybe like? If you wanted, I could help you compose songs for my paintings? That tune you were humming was really pretty. My cousin knows a guy that's going to be a professional composer." He smiled at Sky.

Niamh had never heard of the band that the boys cousin was in. but she nodded "that's cool what sort of music do they play" she asked, she pictured may be a rock band. but she may be wrong. she would have to ask her roommates about them to see if anyone knew them.
she bit her lip as he said that he might be able to get her access to a studio to compose music. she shook her head her hair waving around her face "thank you" she said as he complimented her harmony. "I don't think I could compose music. it comes into my head and have to get it out. but it never comes the same way twice." she said. "and composing is finding the perfect combination of sounds but music is a combination of feelings and feelings change." she said. while she played a few different instruments and knew some songs on each of them she didn't particularly like learning sheet music it often felt too dry.

Cas rubbed the back of his neck. "I think they're considered rock," He replied easily. He was surprised by her answer, and moved over to take a seat. "I never thought of it that way, but I suppose you have a point." He answered. "Sometimes the best music is the kind that can't be played again." He agreed, remembering some of the times they used to have with Asher, sitting around a fire in the back yard with Asher playing on his acoustic guitar for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back