Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 ½ Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Ashwinder Dust Core
Ever since Jenna had told him she didn't believe in fairies, Lysander had been on a quest to show her them and prove her wrong. Only, the castle was so big, so anytime he did spot them while helping out with the Wild Patch, he didn't know where to start looking to bring his friend back and show her before they'd flown back off into the forest. This time, he'd found some fairy cocoons beneath the leaves of a rosebush, probably because all of the students had been away on holiday, which meant that the fairies were bound to be sticking around for a while. He'd run off to find Jenna as quickly as possible and excitedly brought her back to the garden, hiding behind a hedge so the creatures wouldn't spot them and be scared off. "Look, look! I told you they were real. There's one!" He whispered to his friend, pointing out a brightly coloured fairy fluttering around some of the flowers nearby. He didn't know how she could have gone so long without seeing one, and he was glad to be able to show her what she'd been missing out on.​

Jenna couldn't believe that the day had come and when she would go with Lysander to see the little fairies that Jenna had never seen before. When she got to the right place, Jenna remembered that she often came here and read a lot of books in her free time. It was so exciting to see the fairy who had just passed her. Those little wings that sounded drone and Jenna wondered if they were evil and hurt others. There were many stories about fairies. -They are so small and tiny!- Jenna was so excited to see a fairy and she was see so many anime of her. Favorot was Tinkerbell but she don't tell enyone that laud. Jenna looked around with happiness and smile. -Thanky, Lysander for this and you are grate friend!- She told him with warm smile.

Lysander laughed. "They are! Imagine being that small. Flowers and stuff would be huge." He said, trying to picture himself being as tiny as one of the fairies. A rose would be the size of a bed to him, and the castle would be even more massive than it already was. But he guessed he'd have to have his broom shrink with him too, or grow some wings so he wasn't trampled on. "No problem Jenna! I didn't want you to miss out on seeing them." He told her with a small grin. He knew he'd be devastated if he'd not known about a magical creature that was practically right under his nose, if he knew where to look. Fairies weren't the most exciting magical creature, not like a phoenix or a manticore, but they were still pretty fun to watch fly around the gardens. "Do you want to try and get closer? Sometimes you can get them to land on you. I think they like to show off." He thought that if they didn't scare it, it might get closer and Jenna could get a better look. Truth be told he wanted a better look too. He didn't get to see them outside of the forest too often, which was part of the temptation for him to wander in there.​

Jenna had no doubt that the fairies were amazingly worthwhile and she watched around with great admiration and this was a really nice day, but she still wanted to talk to Lysander about what would happen to Wendall and her. She knew it would be better and sometimes better to end everything and see how things go far. Rather, the hardest part was figuring out how to say it all, because Lysander was his best friend.-Yes, please! This day is so amaizing and i never forget! Realy on the land? How that can do?- Jenna smiled to Sander and looked to the flower and smell was nice, Jenna was thinking about fairy and she know that fairy can by the shop. -I want tell you first! I'm thinking about Wendall end friendship. Something is change and i understand you don't want enymore be friends to me. - She looked to Lysander and hoped that he wouldn't be sad our angry. Becouse that was right thing to do.

Lysander nodded his head and picked a few flowers from the bush to show Jenna how to get the fairies to land, if they were going to cooperate. They were really fickle little things, and it could be hard to get them to settle down. He handed Jenna a flower to hold and tucked the rest in his shirt pocket. He paused when Jenna mentioned Wendall, surprised by her words. "You don't want to be his friend anymore? I thought you two were really good friends. You went to the ball together!" He said, though even he had to admit that while he'd gone with Nicole, they hadn't really been that close. He didn't know what had changed between them. Wendall still acted the same with him. He thought that his friend had acted pretty dumb on the train, after telling Lysander he could leave him stuck in the door to go and hang out with Ajax, but other than that he was still the same old Wendall. "I'll still be your friend if you aren't friends with him. I'm friends with lots of people that he isn't friends with." He told her, holding one of the flowers towards a passing fairy as he spoke to try and entice her. She flittered over to sit on the petals, and he slowly lowered the flower back down to show Jenna the fairy now that she was much closer. The fairy seemed pleased with all of the attention, if her vain grooming and happy buzzing was anything to go by. "Why don't you talk to Wendall? Ask him why he's different?" He asked his friend, turning his attention back away from the fairy in his hand. "Or I could talk to him if you want." He was sure Wendall would tell him if anything was up.​

-You think we are good friend? I just so scared missed up things with him and i don't know what to do and is realy hard be with him when you like him and i don't know if he like me to!- He send rosed and that was so cute and Jenna started so much afraid missed up things and better end friendship not be together becouse that all for her was something new and she was so scared. -Thanky so much Lysander and that meen lot of to me!- She was so much relif and she finaly can talk with somoune who realy understand what she feels and Jenna wanted right now cry becouse that was so stupid. -It's normal be scared and run away? He is funny, smart and cute but somtimes i think, i always ask him go out but he nothing to do. I'm just thinking! - Jenna looked the another fairy and tryed not cry. -Please, don't! I later find him!- Jenna told Lysander.

Last edited:
Jenna's dilemma was unfamiliar territory for Lysander. He didn't know what it was like to like like someone, so he didn't really have the same problems as her, and hearing about how much effort it was made him want to date even less. It was easier just being friends with people, and he hoped that Jenna and Wendall could figure it out so it didn't become awkward. "Sure, yeah, it's normal!" He said as reassuringly as possible. He wasn't anywhere close to an expert on relationships but it sounded pretty normal to be scared and want to run away from it. "Hah, he is pretty funny." Sander agreed with a chuckle. His best friend made him laugh all the time, even if some of it was accidental. Getting stuck in the train door on the way to the castle had been hilarious. Lysander wanted to try keep it light-hearted since Jenna seemed so sad, and he didn't know how to make her happier, even with the fairies he'd shown her. "Okay, okay. I won't ask him, don't worry." He said, even if he did want to know what was up with him too. "Do you want to see if we can find any more fairies?" He asked, if only to try and distract her from being upset.​

-I'm so sorry for this and listen again drama!- Jenna smiled to Lysander and she now was agreed looked again fairies and Lysander try the best for her. -Thanky!- Jenna was relif when Lysander won't talk with Wendal and somtimes is better run away with your problem. That was she do when mother was gone. That was hard time but she see another fairi and showed to Lysander. -Of course! This day is perfecf! What fairy eat? She asked Lysander with curius voice and she looked around find some fairy and make some fun.

Lysander was glad that Jenna seemed happier. He didn't want to think too much about any potential issues and just wanted to have fun in the moment. He was excited to see her point out another fairy flittering about instead. It was nice to get to share in the new experience. "I think they eat things like nectar and stuff from plants and flowers. They're kind of like butterflies. We sell these food pellets for them at the menagerie my dad runs, but I don't really know what he puts in them. I bet if we asked the elves if they could make tiny pancakes, we could see if the fairies like them?" He suggested, suddenly very enthused by the idea of cooking tiny food for them. He'd seen videos of people doing a similar thing for hamsters, so it was probably doable.​

-Sound like a butterflies. This is so cool to know about fairies. I realy like them, but also feel bad, know fairy wings need to poition to- She smiled Lysander and she know some stuff about poition and she was reed a lot of things. -Tiny pancake?- She smiled and finaly look fairy. -Look, there is one!- She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back