Finding a street

That dark aura around Leah could have kept her in Bleak Street however Luxen did not want the girl, she was nothing to him as he let her leave. It was Link that was going to suffer however as Luxen created a copy Leah right where she was at the moment she disappeared, with his eyes closed Link would never know the difference as the fake Leah cried out in agony before she fell to the ground dead. "Fool, you failed" Luxen smirked as darkness swirled Link and brought him into the dark dimension a place Luxen had created within Link's own mind from which he would be unable to escape magical or normal without Luxen's will. Next to him were two girls both dead by appearance one was Leah and the other was Taylor, "I'm am true darkness that which can kill without hesitation you are a fraud" Luxen said coldly out from the dark. "I can take life as easily as I can grant it" Luxen said as both girl's opened their eyes simultaneously. "There souls are mine however and will do as I will without hesitation" Luxen smirked as the girls stood up and pulled out their wands "Kill him" Luxen ordered as the girls readied themselves for a duel. Link was trapped inside his own mind and should he died then his mind would die, Luxen wanted to see what the boy would do when having to face the girl he tried to save in a duel to the death. Though Luxen decided to play the odds in the girl's favor as he had taken Link's wand away from him.

Link had open his eyes, to only t hear the continuous agony of Leah torment pierce his ears. He had watched as Leah fall to the ground dead as he remain still. Right before the darkness as drape his form completely he whisper "Mé gur theip ar." Link had not notice he have been speaking in a strange language since than. What kind of language was it? Why am I speaking it? Would probably have been the thoughts swarming in his head, but he had no control of it now, darkness had manipulated his form, and now was in control. He watched unaffected as Leah and Taylor now souless corpse were about to ready to attack. Unable to do anything, he remain still, unable to control his mind he felt numb all around. "Cad níos mó a dhéanamh leat?‬" he asked in his strange language. "What more do you want? You might as well do it!" he begged for it, he beg for death now, he felt himself blank out. Was there really any point of living? This time he had crumble down in pain deep inside, with a blank stare he remain still.

Without hesitation Leah stepped forwards and stabbed Link deep in the heart and smiled. Taylor walked up next to her just as Leah released the sword and stepped back. Taylor spun around very fast as she slashed Link from the cheek up to his eye and then slashed his stomach spinning away as Leah walked back up and pulled out her sword, all of this happened so quickly that it seemed like it had been rehearsed as the two girls ended up side by side. "Now now don't kill him too quickly" Luxen said coldly as a dark aura appeared around Link's wounds and began to heal them slowly but extremely painfully, keeping him alive but also draining him of any energy he might have possessed. "You have one option Link" Leah said with a smile "Beg for master to let you live and bring me back, bow to his power and he might be kind and spare you" Leah said coldly as Taylor smiled "The Lord of Nightmares is kind and benevolent" Taylor said loud and kindly as though she truly loved the Darkness.

Link felt the stabs tear into his skin, in every direction in his body. He felt himself scream, cursing the day he was born and brought into this corrupted filth world, as he fell to his knee. He was used to cruelty but this was extremely beyond its limit. He would have been dying if they weren't healing so fast. It was worst though, it felt like if you had thrown a bag of salt on his wounds as they heal but in pain. He looked up as the corpse spoke of their master, if he didn't so much care about his life he would of have begged till the end. He thought about Leah life though, he wanted at least for her to live she hadn't known. "Bring her back to life," he first spoked his gaze now on the grounds. "Bring her back" he begged again his face still as he felt his hands palm flat on the cold grounds.

There had been reports of a fight off in the dakr part of the alley in bleak street. Adam was to be called to it to check it out. He was seeing what was going on. As he apperated into a shadow near the scene he noticed a 3 people. A girl on the ground and two men standing over her. He knew rigth away something wasn't right. Something has happened and at this point in time he could only assume the worst. She could be dead. He thought. He had to find out. Adam had to find something. Then he noticed something. One of the men was on his knees and apeared to be begging. That man is the one causing this. Adam thought. Looking at the only one standing. He was going to do something about it.

"What's going on here?"
Adam shouted in authority. He didn't want to appear weak. Although this was his first scene he needed to stop. Something had to be done. The girl could still be alive, but just barley.

"Fine but only because I choose to" Luxen said with a smirk as Leah looked over at him "your so kinda master" Leah said with pure joy. "Now now the journey back to life will be difficult, you won't remember ever being dead or any of this, goodbye" Luxen lied as the girl vanished from the spot as though she was never there. "What about me master?" Taylor asked in a hopeful tone as Luxen turned towards her. "He didn't ask for you to come back so you stay" Luxen said coldly as Taylor smiled "Okay master!" Taylor said as though there was nothing more she could ever want. Luxen felt a disturbance as a copy of him went out to meet the fool who thought he could mess with Luxen. "Now Link, I have done what you ask so you know what this means don't you?" Luxen said with a smirk as he walked up to the boy that thought death was nothing until someone he loved was threatened.

The copy Luxen appeared in front of Adam "Go away fool, while you still can" Luxen snapped as a brick wall appeared behind him blocking the others from view. "Go find some whelp Death Eater, your out of your league with me" Luxen said knowingly, some wanna be Auror didn't have the power to mess with a Dark Presence and would do better to know that before he was allowed to glimpse what true evil really was. Luxen was in fact an evil that manipulated others and all were affected should he wish for them to be affected, nothing could stop him. Especially some Auror that wanted to earn his first merit badge by saving a few children.

As the man told him he was out of his league, his blood boiled. This angered Adam to a new extent. What did he know? Adam thought. What did he mean...out of his league? Adam finally spoke up, "What do you mean? Why am I out of your league. You are a practitioner or the Dark Arts. Am I wrong? You're the first Death Eater i've seen in a while." Adam said. Little did he know, he had no idea who he was messing with. Something that could cost him his life. Perhaps.

"You never answered my question, what are you lot doing here?" He asked. His blood was begining to boil again. The very thought of that ignorant man telling him he was out of his league made him furious. Of course Adam had to control himself. He had to relize that he needed to nogotiate the matter. He needed to get everyone to safety. Backup would be there momentairly.

Link looked up at Luxen confused, he had forgotten what he asked for, trying to recall back was a greater annoyance. "I'm sorry please." he felt himself say, shaking his head trying to remember. Now that "Leah" was gone and he thought she was safe, what more did he wanted? Did he wanted Link pathetic life, honestly Link wasn't sure what the Darkness would do with it. It was useless either way, living or dead, Link wasn't much value.

[[Sorry super Lame. Writer Block killing me.]]

"You owe me Link" Luxen said with a satisfied smirk "and I assure you, I always collect it's only a matter of when I collect" Luxen said as he walked slowly up to the boy and smirked even broader "because I can take her life back whenever I want no matter where she's at and the next time I won't give her back" Luxen lied but it was a clever lie that would be used to keep Link in check whenever Luxen decided to use his newest pawn. Luxen was collecting quite a few of these people under his fingertips and soon would be able to utilize them to their fullest potential even if they haven't realized it yet. "Now you may go, I have someone else that apparently wants to have an audience with me" Luxen said with a slight chuckle as he vanished leaving the small brick wall blocking his cop and Bomonti so that Link couldn't interfere.

Copy Luxen became the real Luxen though there was no difference since they were actually the same person anyways. "Pathetic worm" Luxen said coldly as he took a step towards the man "If you have to ask 'why your out of my league' then your obviously stupider then you look" Luxen said with an ugly smirk that showed just how much dislike he held for the man. "I'm not a practitioner of the Dark Arts" Luxen said rolling his eyes "I am the Dark Arts and I don't have to answer to you" Luxen as two very large demonic like creatures appeared next to him along with a baby dragon that began snapping at the man from behind. "You may call me the Lord of Nightmares" Luxen said as more terrible creatures seem to sprout from his body towards the man as another wall appeared behind him blocking the path out.

Link had nodded fully understanding but at this point he clearly didn't care anymore. What he had done in the first place had been a risky move, he rather had been exiled from this world than had gone on living. Luxen vanish before him, Link stood slowly up dusting himself off before he apparate out of Bleak Alleyway. This had taken a new turn for Link, he was slowly turning cold, no one matter to him anymore. He began to careless...,

As Backup never arrived and "The Lord of Nightmares" started to walk towards him, he began to back away realizing that he couldn't. At first he wondered if perhaps that his feet were stuck with fear or that he was temporarily paralized. Then he felt behind him. A random wall appeared out of no where blocking a path for Adam to flee. "Listen, I don't want to fight." Adam told him. And he didn't. Because the more Adam thought about it, the more the man reminded him of Hunapo. THe dark presence he had met at Borely. Could this be another dark presence? Adam though. HE didn't know and he didn't really want to stay without back-up. However he couldn't flee. He needed to find out what was going on and he needed to stick with why he was staying there. TO protect whoever was in need of course. "Why are you trapping me?" Adam asked. He showed no fear on his face but he felt his hand jerking a little bit.
As a trickle of sweat fell down his cheek, he drew his wand. "Back away or I will be forced to use my wand." He told the...thing.

The Lord of Nightmares smirked as he quickly moved forwards in a blink of the eye and picked the man up by the throat. "You don't want to fight because you can't" Luxen said as he squeezed the man's throat "I'm trapping you because you are a worm and as for that little stick of yours" Luxen said as a copy Luxen appeared and took the wand from his hand with relative ease. Luxen lowered the man as he threw him back against the wall as his demonic creatures surrounded him. The animals were growling, drooling, whining because they wanted meat. Luxen smirked "Leave now worm and be grateful that I am a kind lord" Luxen said as everything vanished including Luxen himself. The man's wand laid on the ground next to a girl named Taylor whom Luxen had previously trapped in the Dark Dimension.

"i'm no worm." Adam muttered. However presently, Luxen grabbed Adam's throat with great force. Adam nearly gagged, but held it back for fear of death. Adam finally relized he had picked the wrong "thing" to mess with. HE felt usless. He felt that now in order to gain back what he felt before he came here, he needed to duel The Lord of Nightmares at the very least. He was not strong enough though. A tear fell from Adam's cheek. A tear of joy, The Lord was giving him a chance to get away. He would take it, but not after he finished what he started. "Are you guys all right? Did he hurt you also?" Adam couldn't take another chance. He picked up he wand and turned back one more time. "Save yourselves." Then he apperated away. To save his own skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back