Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Cassius Styx decided to do some reading up on some classes a little ahead of time. It wasn’t like he had anything else to do currently. Things were still getting settled into the world of boarding school. It was weird not being around his family. It still baffled him that not many would know of his family. Hell, even the sorting hat knew! It claimed it had not sorted a Styx in a while, which meant it knew his family! It bothered him a fair bit, but he was not going to pout over it. Maybe it was because most of his family packed up and left? Yes, that had to be it. Cass walked out to the lawns with his back in tow, and found a tree with some shade. He sat down on the grass, and started to go through his bag to find out which subject he wanted to get ahead with. He didn’t think he would struggle with any of them. After all, he was a Styx! That meant he was naturally gifted! Facts were just facts.

Veronica was quite tired of most of her roommates already and it hadn't been that long. She made her way out onto the lawn that day in a rather fashionable sweater over skinny jeans, long socks and fashionable boots. She looked the definition of expensive, and her mom had enchanted her clothing to repel mud before she left for school. As she made her way across the lawn she saw at least one other student in a nice, shady spot - she wondered if he'd give it up since it was warmer out than she'd expected. She approached and slowly recognized him. "You're the one the hat called Styx aren't you, your family must be important." She said pointedly, standing in front of him. "I'm Veronica, I think it would be nice to know someone who isn't completely useless around here." She said candidly.

Cassius was in the middle of reading when a shadow blocked some of his reading light. He glanced up to see someone who clearly had taste. Her clothes were expensive. Anyone could see that, even if they were bind! He blinked a couple of times and closed his book. He loved it when people stroked his ego and this girl was doing it, and not in rags. That was just bonus in his books! Cass needed this after all the other interactions he went through. "Yeah, you can say that. The Styx family comes from the Zhefarovich family - both are rich with their statuses, including the fact that we are mostly pure-bloods. The hat has sorted many, many of us." He clasped his hands on his lap. "I am Cassius, and trust me, you will meet many, many useless people around here. But if you are muggle-born, step away because I will not associate myself with dirt."

Veronica wasn't highly judgmental about blood statuses, but she knew there were many people in power who were, adn so she tried to ascribe herself to those idealisms. "No, no muggleborn here. Both my parents are magical. Unfortunately no claim to pureblood fame like yours." She said continuing to stroke his overinflated ego. "I may not come from status but I do come from money, which I think can be an important tool when meeting those of status, after all, can't meet a Styx dressed in rags I'm sure." She commented. "Tell me, how do you put up with the amount of riff raff around here?"

Cass listened to the girl speak about her parents. Both were magical, which was good for him at least, and her. Now, he didn't have to waste his time with someone inferior. Cass looked her over once more to see that she really was from money. Good thing that she was not lying from what he could tell. He just loved it as she stroked his ego. It fit so well. "No, you really can't. I'd judge the hell out of you for sure." But how did he put up with people around here? It was not easy. "I can't change their minds, but I just flaunt what I have, and if they don't see it, then they are just dumb. Surround yourself with like minded people. Just so hard to find people like that."

Last edited:
Veronica looked at him and nodded, knowing that she was right before he even agreed with her. "I think I've found at least one, if you don't mind my company." She said, hoping she could make a friend out of Cassius Styx. She would need to learn more about his family and why the hat knew him eventually. She might even turn him into a tool for her own ego, after all, it was good for her to have the right kind of company her parents said so. She had to be careful otherwise. She held her hand out for a hand shake. "What do you say, friends?" She asked smiling charmingly.

Last edited:
Cass liked the idea of having a new friend, especially one of his class. How could he deny that? Or rather, turn down her offer? No, he would need people down the road, and this was perfect. Perhaps she would use him to boost her future, as he would use her to establish better relationships. It was a win win! "Nah, you seem like a good, solid person." Cass removed his robes and set them down next to him so that she could sit down with him. "Well, let's see, I take martial arts lessons before I started class. Mind being my work out buddy so that I stay motivated? It is a good way to curve a temper, from what I am told."

Veronica made a face that leant to her being flattered by him saying she seemed like a good, solid person. He then sat his robes down for her and she smiled. "A gentleman." She said in praise, taking a seat. "Well I've never worked out a day in my life so you would have to teach me. Unless you count running around outside catching fireflies when I was like eight." She said laughing. "Is there like a gym here in the school then? And do they keep it clean? Sometimes I worry the house elves are a bit lacking when I see spiderwebs." She grimaced.

Cass could tell that she had never worked out a day. She looked lean, but no muscles were visible. Then again, he didn't have any showing right now, but he would in time. He wanted to be built. But it would take some time before he would get there. "I think I can teach you. I don't know if there is a gym here, but we can run or something together." Cass might have to get his parents to send him something he could use. But he was with her when she brought up spiderwebs and stuff. "I think that is the caretaker's job, and obviously, they are not doing it correctly. People are so lazy. But you went around catching fireflies? That's adorable."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back