Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio knew that Ronald had probably spent a good part of the semester just studying hard. His boyfriend had always been more studious and more able to study than him, but Lumio too knew that it was always good to spend some time at the great hall, in amongst the celebrations. It would be a good way to let loose and a good way to just spend some stress free time togehter. Lumio could admit he was looking forward to when neither of them had exams to worry about. Lumio had sent Ronald a message and told him where he would be waiting for him. Hopeful to now see him at the dance. It would be good fun and he was just eager to at least kiss his boyfriend.

Ronald was so busy with his study, practice quidditch, and upcoming vacation that he spent his time to his job in Inner eye, but when he sees the note that Lumio gave to him he so takes his clothes jmmdetely and then runs down to the Great Hall because finally, he meets his boyfriend again a d he wants to hug him so tight but he dint see Lumio and he searches it now.

Lumio was happy to immediately spot his boyfriend and wrapped him in a tight hug. He pressed a quick kiss on to his lips. "Hey Ronald," he greeted as he pulled out from the hug, "You look good, I missed you!" he told him, they were both so busy but it was always nice to spend time with him at these events.

Ronald was so happy that his boyfriend his me first and is super tight but Ronald was so happy cause he see the expression and gesture of his boyfriend that he miss him so much, and then he kissed me with a fast and passionate kiss on his cheeks so Ronald blushed and then he holds his Lumio hand and said that I'm happy cause we have a moment and then we have good memories again to the yule ball.

Lumio smiled at him, holding on to Ronald's hand, "Come on babe, let's go dance," he was already pulling Ronald towards the dancefloor with him where they would be able to dance, He couldn't imagine that Ronald wouldn't want to dance. "Come on, let's dance until our feet hurt,"

Ronald said to his boyfriend that he will be okay whatever he wants to do and then he pulled my hand and we dance in the middle of the yule ball and that the long dance that both of us doing and then he ask if we drink some drinks and seat while we relax our self for the second round of dance routine Ronald smile to his boyfriend wait to his reply.

Lumio danced with Ronald, and as always within moments he was relaxed and content, dancing with him was always one of the easiest things that he did. Everything with him was simple. He smiled easily and found himself, leaning in more to Ronald. At the offer of a quick pause he nodded. "Yeah!" he said, "Let's go get a drink,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back