Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
It was of course the luck that his last rose had brought him up all the steps to the ravenclaw area, where he'd been directed. There was no one lingering around and no one he could ask about it, but someone had told him she was there, so at every person that came out he asked if they'd seen Guilia Alcott, someone would've have to eventually.

Yellow Rose to Giulia Alcott

Giulia was relieved when she finally reached the tower, eager to escape all the noise and chaos of the school. The roses were nice, but all the deliveries... it was overwhelming. She was almost to the door when an older boy stopped her, and asked for her. This was all starting to feel like a big prank - since when had this many people wanted to be her friend? "I'm Giulia..." She said hesitantly, shifting from foot to foot.

Lumio gave the girl a wide smile and then took the last yellow rose from his basket and the last note that went along side it and held them both out to her, "Happy Valentine's day!" he had a warm and friendly expression.

Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you have a super fun day! You’re an amazing friend! Let’s catch up soon!

Love from, Molly xoxo

Giulia couldn't quite believe this was real, even as she accepted the rose. She had never had this many people be nice to her before in her life, and it was shocking to realise so many people at Hogwarts thought of her as a friend. She accepted the rose with a small nod and opened the note quickly, smiling as she read it. She would have to thank Molly soon, glad that she had thought to send a rose to the Hufflepuff as well. "Thank you." She added quickly to the older boy, grateful for the delivery.

Lumio was glad that she seemed eager and pleased with the note, "No problem Giulia," he told her sincerely, "Happy to have delivered it, and it's my last too," he added, since it now meant he'd done his bit and could relax a little and really it had been fruitful. Good.

Giulia nodded when the boy said he was finished, wondering what she was supposed to do. "Well, I hope you have a very nice day." She said, hoping that being polite was the answer. It didn't always work, but it was her go-to when English failed her.

Lumio nodded and waved to her, "You too!" he'd go give back the basket and then hopefully be able to spend some time with Ronald.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back