Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Hetereosexual
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
288mqtu.jpg

[ damian metzger ]

Okay, Damian is what you would call a cool yet laid back and very fashionable boy.
This is why he is in the Glam Squad, but being in a group of girls would make other
people think that he is well, gay. Okay, so he acts it, but he truly is anything but so
I would love to have someone be a temporary girlfriend for him. Damian has a final
already so this would just last only through some years of school. It can last a few
years, because Damian is a sweet guy, and though he has not experienced the girls
yet, I think he would be excellent boyfriend material. He would probably dress up the
girls rather than be mean and try to impress them. He is a total softy, and the girl can
not be a mean person in the least bit. This would have to build up over time. So, this
would have to start like, soon but not before I come back completely, but I love to
have things set up so I can be rearing to roleplay once life lets up on me. So, the
roleplayer would need to be experienced, and devoted to this. We don't have to
roleplay them all the time, but often. I would like someone who can post at least two
hundred words with two decent paragraphs. Nothing like what Jessye posts though so that
is my requirements. Remember, they cannot get together right away, so friends first. ^-^
-----------------------------------
Now for the second part and final part of this plot development. Damian is a girly person
so naturally, he would have some bullies. I want Damian to be teased, maybe even pushed
around, whatever. They could hate him cause he is in the Glam Squad, or maybe because
he is just a half-veela. Or maybe because he is a weird kid overall. You know, the happy
and feminine guys that just have targets for him. This will greatly help me in making him a
bit more serious, and not so feminine in the long run. I would prefer girl bullies over boys,
but maybe the girls could tease him and the boys beat him up? Same requirements as
above, so if you are interested in either, please post here or throw me a PM. Thanks! ^-^

I could offer Alexia smith as a girl friend if you like. She i kind and loving with endless energy. he probably wouldnt mind that he is the glam squad because he would see it as someone to give her good fashion advise. She has just gone through a tough time with her family so may be a little down but she is cheering up now :)
She is a fourth year Gryffindor so they are in the same house

I forgot to post here, i Pm'd you with some info last night on a plot for Damien =D Though I had posted, sorry!!

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Laura
I am a little ugh on the girlfriend being older than the boy type of thing. I
don't know why I am like that, but I think friends is good for them, and would
not mind them dressing each other up on occasion. I find threads like that fun!

Cole
PM replied and responded to. :) Oh that one account that I get confused
with Sally. People have no mercy upon me. Haha.

-------------------------------
I am still looking for some bullies. Would have to bully myself. XD
<i>
</i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back