Female Friends For Adele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adele Smith

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather: 40 Galleons
Okay, so Adele is getting married soon, and I'm thinking through who she could invite to the wedding, but have just realised that most of her friends are male, which means she wouldn't have any bridesmaids or anything. So Adele needs to make some close female friends before the wedding. If any of you have any idea's that'd be great. :)

Id do it! Atm im rping with Riley so i would be like -walk up- OMG YOU MEAN THAT ADELE? NOWAY! and yher.. XD

Haha. Sounds cool to me. They could maybe hate each other to start with, but then settle down and become friends. Shall I start an rp? :)

Yes! Yes we shall! No one else is replying -sniffle- XD You start? :D
Actually ill start it tomorrow, cause for real im like allmost dead, stayed up till 4 last night and got woken up at 5:30 by parents leaving. -sigh- Sooooooo! bed time for me now lol. feel so old. xD

Well even though I'm failing at reply to our rp, Kiera would be her friend. Kiera's brother is dating Riley's roommate so there's that connection to.

You could also be friends with Alianne Cooper if you like. She not your typical girl but she is really nice.

Kiera - They both sound good to me. :) Do you want me to start an rp?

And Elliott - Maddie or Hadan sound good to me, I don't mind which one you choose to rp with. :p

I have Noemi Costello if you want her. She was one of the girls that Riley has slept with. She's fun loving and a bit of a slut but she is very friendly and likes to bring out the wacky side of people. Would she be good?

How bout you start one for Adele and Maddiie? And I'll start one with Hadan?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back