Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
as soon as Briar arrived at the school she had wanted to go into the forest. she had heard that there was centaurs there and even if there weren't the feel of trees made it feel like home. so on the first morning before class she got up early and quickly dressed and walked towards the forest
she walked through the trees and as soon as she was out of sight of the lawn she started funning as fast as she had before she was dragged off to this concrete place.
after a few minutes she had gotten deep inside the forest. but she felt better than she had done in months. how good it felt to run again, full speed, a speed almost fast enough to keep up with the centaurs, not the slowed down speed she had to do in the wizarding world. she stopped and sat on a near by tree not even short of breath but hoping that she would meet someone interesting amongst the trees.

Aroha returned to Hogwarts wanting to escape. All winter she had been under the eye of the Warden at the Halfway House, following strict rules and not having any escape. She was still mourning the loss of her Grandmother, and wanted to be alone.

Aroha woke up on the first morning with a strange wish to be alone. She dressed quickly and walked out, past the Hospital Wing where she'd spent a lot of last year, past where she had met Mikkie, down into the grounds. Aroha had thought hard about the upcoming year, and wanted this one to be much, much better. Coming closer to the forest, Aroha strolled determinedly deeper, needing a refuge. She came across a rather wild looking girl, and assumed she was a firsty. "Hey, you new here?" Aroha asked, a huge grin on her face. She sat on the log next to the girl and waited for a reply.

Briar looked around as she heard a voice behind her hopeing it was a centaur she looked around onlytoo see another student who was a little older than herself. "yes im new. Today is my first day. Have you been at hogwarts long" she asked wondering who thegirl was "I'm briar by the way. Briar rowan,gryffindor first year" she added smileing at the other student.

As Wisteria was walking along the forbidden forest, she saw two girls talking at the deep part of the forest. She walked to them, holding her box of pizza. "May I join you?" Wisteria asked,not bothering to wait for their reply. She sat on a huge rock just in front of the two girls and opened her box of pizza.

Creepela followed Wisteria because she was going to ask her something and well they ended up in the forbidden Forest.There were two nice-looking girls from the gryffindor house. Creepela was going to approach them but she saw Wisteria. "Wisteria..." but before she could even continue she saw Wisteria's pizza. "Oooh Pizza" she said in a childish manner..

Wisteria realized that one of her Ravenclaw room mate followed her in the Forbidden Forest. "What? Are you going to ask for a pizza again?" she asked the girl defensively. "Just like what you did in the party??" Wisteria held the box close to her, not wanting to give Creepela another slice.

Clyde was looking for his cousin. The both of them had planned to meet, but Clyde didn't expect that Wisteria would ask him to meet her at the Forbidden Forest. Same old Risky Wisteria, he thought as he ran deep inside the forest. When he finally found her, he saw 3 other girls with Wisteria. And his cousin seemed to be in a fight or something.

He then walked to them.

"Huh?" Creepela asked curiously "What party?, I never went to the Ravenclaw party" Creepela said. "Now.... ughhh I forgot my question" Creepela said irritated with herself.

Wisteria continued to clutch the box of pizza, not believing Creepela. She then noticed another figure come to view. It was her cousin. "Oh. Clyde." she muttered, standing up to join him. "Hmm? it's a miracle you didn't get here late." she said in her usual lazy voice. "Someone's trying to get my pizza here," she asked, pertaining to Creepela.

briar sat for a couple of moments with her eyes closed just enjoying the smell and sound of the place. however soon the smell changed to smell like food and the air was full of people talking. she looked around and was amazed to see that so many people were so deep in the forest so early in the morning. she recognized a couple of them from sorting but none of them were in her house. "helo, i'm Briar" she said smiling at the others hoping that they would introduce themselves.

Creepela looked really curious now.. "I'm not going to ask for pizza., I was going to ask you something but I forgot And I just had lunch so I'm not really hungry." Creepela said. Then as she was talking a nice girl went to their place and introduced herself Creepela just smiled that sweet smile to the girl

Wisteria looked at the Gryffindor girl and completely ignored her. Wisteria was sure that Clyde, he ever so well mannered cousin would talk to the girl. She continued to clutch the box, glaring at Creepela. "What were you going to ask, then? Or is that an excuse because my cousin came?"

Clyde sighed at Wisteria's rudeness. And again with her rude attitude. He looked at the Gryffindor girl and gave a very attractive smile. "I'm Clyde Sumiragi. This Pizza Girl here--" pointing Wisteria "--is my cousin, Wisteria." he said, waiting for the girl's reply.

((it is early morning ie 5:30, no after lunch))
briar watched as the boy she had seen enter the clearing introduced himself and one of the girls as Clyde and Wisteria. "hi, what house are you in? i'm gryfindor" she asked not really minding where they were as she had not developed house predigest, yet

"Hmm..." Wisteria mumbled to herself. She took a bite from her pizza and looked at Briar who seemed to be a bit too friendly to her Clyde. "I'm Ravenclaw. Though people in our house are not that 'sensitive' towards other houses," she said lazily, emphasizing the word sensitive. "Clyde's house hates other houses. He's even part of a bla bla gang." she explained, not remembering the name of Clyde's group.

although briar already knew about the houses she listened to Wisterias description of the houses, it was quite humorous. well i dont think gryffindor likes slytherin, but i dont really dislike anyone, ahw about you she asked to the other girl?

Creepela stared was just standing at the moment until she heard the gryffindor girl who was asking about her. Then she replied "I'm from the ravenclaw house". Then she smiled

Sinclair walked to the Forbidden Forest when he saw one of the Slytherin first years entering the place. He sighed. Don't they understand the word 'forbidden'? he thought, thinking about the other first years who were entering the Poison Ater a few days ago. "They're too risky," he muttered to himself as he saw the Slytherin first year talking to some girls.

Chree just found the Forbidden forest and just like at the poison ater she decided to enter. "Ohhh why do I do these things? I know they're forbidden but I still go" Oh well.. She just skipped and skipped happily inside the forbidden forest and while she was skipping, she saw a familiar face."Hey I remember you... while looking at the guy. You were the one who saw me in the poison ater yesterday. " "Are there any shop signs here that once again I am not aware of?" Chree asked with her high-pitched childish voice but she also sounded a little bit nervous. Chree looked at the guy and replied for his answer

Briar saw another boy enter the clearing and mutter something about the forest being risky. "well actually i feel safer here than in the castle, seeing as i have spent most of my life in a forest, i think i can look after myself" she said to the new boy curtly. then another girl entered the area seriously how many people are here so early and so deep she thought.

Chree was still waiting for the guy's reply when she saw the gyffindor girl."Hi there I am Chree and I am 8" She said with her high-pitched childish voice. With her childish smile.She felt a bit excited to see other people around. "There are no shop signs here aren't there?" Chree said in a nervous/stunned manner.

Sinclair gave a helpless laugh. "This is not a shop." he told the little girl and looked around. "Are you all first years here? What are you doing in this place early in the morning? We're not allowed here." Sinclair exclaimed in a kind and yet responsible tone. He waited for any reply.

Chree looked at the boy."Boy is he a rule follwer" Chree thought. "Uhmmm okayyy I have been in forbidden places I just dont know why. maybe that's because no one ever minds the youngest one or maybe there are no signs or maybe there are signs but I just can't read it because its too high" Chree said in her childish voice then she whined.

Sinclair gave a defeated sigh. Having an 8-year-old as a first year means she's accelerated or something, though I didn't know they do that here in Hogwarts. But if she's accelerated, then why is she acting so childish? Sinclair then looked at the others as he rubs the back of his head. "And the others? Why are you here?"

Chree was now staring into blank space when sh heard the boy ask the others. "Well if it does not mean any disrespect to you if I answer for them.Maybe it's because of boredom and curiousity. Everybody has a childish mind once in a while and they get really inquisitive about stuff." She said in a different tone. "And I can see that you are wondering how come, I am acting so childish despite the fact that I am accelerated. Well it is because for an obvious reason I'm just a kid" She said then she walked away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back