Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Book 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Morphieus Dalroy

OOC First Name
Aaron
Wand
11 1/4, Black Walnut, Unicorn Tail Hair, Unyielding.
This has probably already been posted.... somewhere but which book was your favorite and why?

Book 4 was the best because of the Yule Ball. :woot: *thumbs up*

I... don't even remember anymore. :o
Probably book 5 or book 7. I always loved Order of the Phoenix because of all the secret society of awesome stuff. xD
Butttttt book 7 is all exciting and stuff.
I'm going to vote for book 5 just to not be cliche. :r

Book Six! It just interested me heaps, and more Draco Malfoy :wub:

Riley Sparkles said:
Book Six! It just interested me heaps, and more Draco Malfoy :wub:
You like Draco Malfoy eh? ;) He's an awesome character. Too bad that he joined the bad side at first. :(

I like book four and seven <3 I just read book seven again, it was a great reminder of the series and I just wanted to know what was left out of the movie (as usual ) :p

Content-wise, I love Book 5. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one, and if I just had to pick up one book from the HP series to re-read, OotP would be my first choice.

While I don't really like GoF as a book (I thought it was a bit drawn out), I also think it is one of my favorites because it is the book that actually got me into the HP series. I read Book 1 the year it came out ( I was 9 or 10), but I didn't read another HP book until my grandmother bought Book 4 for me when I was a teenager. After that, I searched my bookcase for the first book and asked my parents to buy me the second and third book so I could find out what I had missed.

Book one.
But it's the only one I've read :r xD

Rue Undersee said:
Book one.
But it's the only one I've read :r xD
Autoban.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back