Family Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Unfortunately a great tragedy has struck the Cameron family. The man of the household, Kevin Cameron, has been in an accident. While on his way home one day, Kevin was hit by a drunk driver. He was in a coma for a week before eventually dying.

What I need are people to help the family to get through this.

Stacy.png

Stacy Cameron
As Kevins' wife, Stacy will obviously be distraught by this news. Especially as she is almost on her due date. She needs some people to help her calm down and to support her, especially through birth and helping with the three children she now has to look after by herself.

Teddynew.png

Teddy Cameron
Teddy is Kevins' son. He was very close to his father and this will tear him to pieces. I haven't dicided yet but I think he may leave school to help Stacy take care of his siblings. So he needs people to help him deal, maybe someone who can be his wall. He will be trying to hold up his family, become the man of the house, so he needs someone he can just break down on.

Tracey.png

Tracey Tesla/Cameron
Tracey is Kevins' daughter, she is nine years old. She is going to be crushed by this news. She loved Kevin, even before she knew he was her actual father. She became daddy's little princess. Other then Kevin, her other favourite person is Teddy. She'll be broken by his transformation as he'll probably be too busy for her after this. She needs some friends, maybe someone who'll look out for her and sort of adopt her in a fashion.

Hoping for replies

Summer x

I have Veronica who I can offer for Teddy as a friend. I know she is from Durmstrang but the holidays are almost going to start and if Teddy is not planning to join the school again they could RP. Veronica had lost her father a year ago as well and therefore maybe she could help Teddy go through this like how she had gone through her tragedy. Guide him, be his friend and give him confidence?

1583tbn.png

hi there, this is ava, a fellow fourth year of teddy's, i'm just going to put
forward this idea simply because I think it'd be really cute and would be
a lot of fun to RP! annnnyways, what i was thinking was that because ava
and teddy have rarely spoken to each other if at all, it would be kind of
cute that she helped him through this because she knew absolutely nada
about him and vice versa, plus it is very unlike ava to do something like
this for a someone she barely knows. because she is pratically a complete
stranger would maybe make it easier on teddy to just tell her everything?
ava has changed from her prejudiced ways against hufflepuff's but the idea
of them being lower than her hasn't exactly disappeared from her head. the
fact that she could befriend a 'puff would really help her grow and mature a
bit, which is what i'm hoping to do with ava. another thing is that it would be
a friend for her outside of the glam squad, which i think she really needs. so
out of this tradegy perhaps a strong friendship could blossom? let me know
what you think about all of this, i'm open to any suggestions and plots you
can think of :)

Oh, Summer, you know Angela is perfect for the job ;)
Like it has always been, even when Teddy hurts her, she will keep coming back. She's loyal like that. She could be there for him =)

Veronica: I think she would be a good person to understand what he is going through and he could go to her for things but I don't think she could be a mega close friend.

Ava: I think that could be a really good idea. Maybe if she comes to meet him just as he finds out? Then she could be the person that supports him until he leaves the school? That good?
Angela: You just gotta post as I'm posting don't you :p I think she'd be more of a punching bag for him, as usual. Maybe she's around when he gets annoyed and he just yells about it all at her or something like that??

Teddy Cameron said:
Ava: I think that could be a really good idea. Maybe if she comes to meet him just as he finds out? Then she could be the person that supports him until he leaves the school? That good?
Will they still be friends after he leaves the school? Or does he plan on returning?

REally, wanna start something, or shall I again?
So he's gonna abuse her again? That'll crumble her chances with Skyle :p

He wont be abusing her again just yelling at her and I think Skyle could forgive it since his idol and favourite person in the world just died and he hadn't seen for months before hand.

i suppose! But, you know. Um... When are we gonna have it go down?

Ava: Sorry, didn't see you before hand. Yeah, he'd probably send her letters and updates and go up to brightstone to say hi and stuff like that. Just wondering, is Ava one of the 'evil' slytherins?

Angela: Ummmm, I dunno. Would it be easier to discuss on Skype?

Teddy Cameron said:
Ava: Sorry, didn't see you before hand. Yeah, he'd probably send her letters and updates and go up to brightstone to say hi and stuff like that. Just wondering, is Ava one of the 'evil' slytherins?
Okay that's cool! :) Eh no :lol: She's definitely not evil, a little snobbish at times but not evil ^_^

Hmm, okay. I am currently figuring out what will happen first, there's a whole timeline and stuffs.

If I make the topic when it fits and then PM you, is that okay?

For Teddy I have Victor, maybe since Teddy in a p!ss off mood one day that he sorts of gets into a fight with Victor, than later on they could be come good friends?
And for Teddy's little sister I have Vincent Ramese, he's Victor younger cousin, from Madam Ramses his aunt. Vincent a bit off the wall but that's because he naturally full of energy but knows his limits at times. He should be eight right now, just let me know what you think? 8) peace dudette

My shopkeeper Morgan le fey. Quite oftern (or at least when I get to rp here) likes to have a chat with her customers over a cup of tea with them quite oftern becoming friends with them. She quite oftern talks over their tubbles and cousils them. So if you want to pop into the inner eye with Sally I will be happy to help her through this.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back