Family time together

Ryan eyed her carefully as she crossed the room and picked up her wand. He squinted his eyes slightly as he thought. In her usual emotional and her just general state of mind constantly meant that she could do anything which would not surprise him but would still shock him slightly. Hexing him for not telling her something was not something he would put past her. Still even if his wand was in the other room he was more than skilled in wandless magic. "Hex me il hex you back." He said casually. He wondered whose wand was stronger, his was made specifically for power and dark arts, he did not know the make of hers but he had always been taught that the wizards own abilities were the more important aspect than the actual wand itself.

Noemi looked up at him, shocked. "Wha...?" She still didn't see where that had come from, she was now feeling dizzy and needed to sit down. "So you're threatening me now?" She mumbled, sure he could hear her anyway, as she went to sit back down. It took a minute but she remembered the spell and, promptly, cast it.

Noemi wasn't that amazing at non-verbal magic so she had to pronounce the spell out loud and carefully. Healing spells weren't her strong suit after all. "Why would I hex you?" She asked him once the pain and dizziness had faded away. Noemi was a smart girl but, when in pain and under stress, she wasn't the fastest person in the world.

Ryan shook his head and rolled his eye at Noemi's comment towards him. "Il threaten you each and every time you wave that dame wand at me. My information is mine alone." He spat as he crossed his arms over his chest as he stared daggers at her. His stance showed his power in the house and showed who was in charge. Well that and it was how he stood normally anyway, always thinking he was better than everyone else was the typical death eater frame of mind and Ryan was the typical demonstration of what one would general think when they thought of death eaters. "Its like i said its for me to know and for you and other people living here to keep their noses out. I put food on the table and thats what matters." He said walking out of the room again and heading up the stairs to his bed room.

Noemi watched him leave before screaming after him. "I never waved my wand near you. I'm so sorry for being in pain and needing magical relief! It's not like my stmach and Womb was cut open to get your son out" She spoke sarcastically. The woman couldn't stop the tears from flowing. they had been all so happy since Shane's birth and now she had managed to ruin it all by wanting to know what he did.

Noemi knew she shouldn't be so nosy but she really liked Ryan and, while she didn't mind what he did, she wanted to know about it so she knew what to expect her son to be around. She was still quite emotional, being in pain from the operation after all, and was half minded to take her son and go to her mothers but she knew, logically, that it would just make it worse.

Noemi went into the living room, she couldn't go to bed while he was up there. She would just break down and that wouldn't acceptable, he didn't like weakness after all and crying showed large weakness. The woman curled herself up into a ball on the sofa and sniffled. It's not like she could go to her family with this problem, they didn't even know Ryan.

"I thought you want thins pregnancy sh!t to be magic free. Using a spell last time checked was magic." He shouted down the stairs before sitting on the end of the bed then lying down on his back. He had never been good with people, the main reason why he would never keep a relationship lasting, he was not the sensitive type or even the openly loving type. His appearance was everything to him more or less everything. He did have a family to protect now so he had to come off as dangerous to everyone, and with the added bonus of being an Animagus was an extra plus. Who would not run at the sight of a huge Grizzly Bear. Thiss was another thing that he had not told Noemi about. It was a tough thing to break because if he said he was an Animagus then she would want to know what his animal was and he would most likely scare her if he showed her. Some things were better left unsaid

Noemi stood up, ready to yell back at her... Ryan, when her vision went. The felt herself falling but couldn't see a thing. The last thing she remembered, before the nothing, was fear. She was scared, terrified, what if something had gone wrong or she was horribly ill from the surgery? What if she was dying? She never got to answer her own questions as the world around her was gone.

Noemi's body made thump as it hit the floor. The floor itself moved slightly with the force of it and the noise and movement combined would make it hard to notice she had fallen, even from upstairs where Ryan was. She was completely out cold and had managed to hit her head on the sofa as she fell. Fresh beads of blood spilled down her forehead as she lead, crumpled, on the carpet.

Ryan was truly in a foul mood now, he was annoyed that Noemi had just gone and spoiled what had started off as a calm and relaxed evening when everyone was getting on with no tension. In fact it had been like that for weeks now, basically since Shane was born the family had not been arguing. Shame it had to end now, he was just hoping Mel had gone to sleep and would not be listening to them argue, it was not what he wanted her to hear. "And another thing." He said standing back up to shout down the stairs. "If you don't like me not telling you every detail of my life then you know where the f**king door is. This is my house so my rule. W**res dont get a say." He spat, venom dripping from every word directed at her. When he was angry there was no stopping his words, it was when he showed his true colors and most of the time he said what he really thought of people, yes that was what he thought of Noemi to an extent mind but he did love her and he didn't much care for it really. When he got no reply Ryan marched down to the living room to shout some more at her for ignoring him, it was something he had not known her to do too often but he didn't like it at all and would soon be telling her that. He walking in to the room where she was and took a moment before spotting her, on the floor. Her head covered in blood. He stood there for a moment quickly taking in the sight and figuring out what to do. Remaining calm Ryan took a deep breath and strode over to Noemi, seeing as she looked passed out to him now would be a good enough time to tell her what he did and if she asked him he could just say he already told her. "Yeah so you wanted to know my job, im a death eater." He said before raising his hand to where she had hit it and cast the healing spell. "Episkey." He said still remaining calm so he would not mess anything up, it was a skill he had learned over time a very useful skill it had turned out to be.

Noemi felt herself come to. She wasn't dying, she had just passed out it seemed. She didn't open her eyes just yet, her head already hurt and she doubted light would help. The girl could feel something running down her forehead but she couldn't, for the life of her figure out what. She did try to though, until Ryan's voice broke through into her mind. I'm a death eater.

Noemi's eyes shot open as fast as they could before scrunching them back closed again. She was right, the light didn't help. She felt her head heal and opened her eyes slowly this time, it was better now. For some reason though her vision was slightly tinted red at one side. That's when it clicked, the stuff on her face was blood. She must have hit her head.

Noemi slowly sat up, using Ryan as support, and moaned slightly. Her stomach hurt quite a bit now. "What happened?" She spoke quietly, her head still hurt a little bit after all. She stopped for a second before remembering why she was shocked. "Did you just say you're a death eater?"

So apparently Noemi was not as out cold as Ryan had originally thought as her eyes shot open, briefly. He sat up after she used him as a took to get up again. He was not kicking himself for falling for such a laps of judgement. He had never done that before and he was glad of that but he would have been happier if today had not proven to be a black mark on his name. Now he had to explain to her about him being a death eater. What was their to explain though? He was a dark wizard who enjoyed bringing death and pain to people. It seemed like a good hobby to him, following in his parent footsteps just like Shane will do when he grew up, Ryan would make sure of it. Mel was free to do as she wished she was too old to be taken out of her ways and in to his way so he was leaving her to do what ever, as long as she still respected him and did as she was told he was fine with it.

With a nod of his head Ryan got to his feet and crossed his arms over his chest. "That is what i said. Im glad your hearing was not damaged in the fall." He said, his voice slightly hoarse from all the shouting he had been doing earlier. Not to mention the strong glass of whiskey he had earlier had not helped matters either. "Oh and while we are at it, im an Animagus." He said deciding that now his major secret was out he may as well tell another one. He was however hoping for her to see his Animagus side and see what her reaction would be to a huge Grizzly bear in front of her. Now that would put a smile on his face for certain.

Noemi thought this over after he confirmed it. She found herself confused that she wasn't shocked. Sure, when he was around other people, he was a nasty person. He fitted the bill for sure. She found she didn't care. He was who he was, it wasn't like they were in a committed relationship or anything, she only lived there because she had had surgery and she was the mother of his child. "Okay."

Noemi stood up, slowly, and sighed. This was all too much for one day really. She wouldn't change it though. Now she knew more about the man raising her son. She wouldn't mind but she wanted to know how her son would be raised, what to expect and all that. Next was to tackle the animagus bombshell. She had been considering becoming one herself and had already looked into it. She just had to actually do it.

Noemi, once again, found she didn't mind. She was about to do the same thing and she didn't want to tell him, still wasn't going to in fact. "Really? Let me guess, you're a bear or something?" She smiled and rolled her eyes. He always reminded her of a bear. He was big, protective and, though he didn't show outsiders, very family-orientated.

Noemis lack of interest and lack of general concern about the news she had just been given had come as a slight shock to him, not a gasping shock but more of a small surprise. He had expected a bit more a reaction out of her but aparently that was just wishful thinking on his part, the same went for the Animagus information but that was not exactly big news to hear. Still it would have amused him if he had gotten at least a 'what'. He sighed and shook his head, annoyed once again at her but not from her attitude but because she had just stolen his thunder. "F**k you." He said in a huff as he walked back out of the room. He had been looking forward to turning for her but that was no longer needed since she had just guessed what he was. Was he seriously that easy to figure out, well he did probably share the temperament of a bear and other features but he knew that he could hide his emotions well and even trick people to think things. Maybe he should try harder to be hidden when he was around Noemi, he didn't like being guessed like that.

Ryan sat back down on the bad, displeased with the days event now. He should have just stayed out or just found another girl to spend the night with, it would have saved him this stress. It was strange how he had not been looking at other girls as much as he used to before Shane was born, he didn't much like this fact either. He and Nom were not even dating and he was acting as he was loyal to her. He was not even usually the loyal type, he would soon be putting a stop to it though.

Noemi followed him out, confused. "What? What did I do?" Did he not want her to be okay with it all? Had he wanted her to blow up and storm out? She didn't know what was wrong really and it scared her slightly. She didn't like the unpredictable side of Ryan, it tended to end in nasty things, she liked the nice Ryan where you knew what he was going to do. The only predictable things Ryan ever did were the nice things.

Ryan looked up and frowned at her as she followed him. He was not in the mood to talk right now, he would much rather be on his own with his thoughts. "What part of f**k off did you not understand." He said not wasting the energy on explaining what she had done to put him in the mood which he was in now. He turned his head away from her and concentrated on his dog who was lying next to his bed. He really couldn't be bothered with a hormonal girl who thinks the world revolves around her, but what choice did he have when she was the mother of his child and living with him. Not to mention he knew all too well what his temper could make him do when he lost it. It was not in his best interests to harm anyone in his house.

Noemi wondered if she had hurt his pride. She had said bear in a very offhanded way. The woman smiled and sat on the bed next him. "I bet you are a bear. You're big and strong and protective over us. It fits you wonderfully. So powerful." She knew playing up to his ego generally won these sorts of arguments but she discovered she actually believed what she had said. He did a wonderful job looking after her, Mel and Shane and he was strong and powerful. She loved it. She loved him.

Noemi didn't show the revelation on her face. Sure, she knew she loved him a bit but she really loved him. Was in love with him. She smiled again, the realization was a good thing. She knew he would never let anything happen to her as long as she stayed by his side and stay she would. For as long as she was able. "Can I see it? Your animal?" She wanted to see the other side of her man. She wanted to know all about him but she understood that would never happen. It's not like she was his wife or anything. It wouldn't matter if she was, she'd seen how seriously he had taken that commitment when she had attended his wedding.

Ryan smiled slightly as she stroked his ego, he knew what she was doing and that she was most likely only doing it to make him feel better. But what could he say apart from it was working. "Yeah i am those things. Only because i now have something worth protecting." He said quietly. This was not a side of him which he showed often and he did not feel too comfortable with it but it was just the behavior he wanted to get used to when he was home with his family. He could be the death eater Ryan all of the time.

Looking up to her with a raised eye brow as she asked to see his animagus animal Ryan could not help but wonder why, if she already knew what it was and knew what a bear looked like then what was the point. Still it had been a while since he had changed and he thought he should show Noemi the animal inside of him. He sighed and stood up, walking to the most spacious part of the room and making sure he was far enough away from Noemi before he let the shift begin. It was a familiar feeling and one which was quite pleasant to him, the way his bones moved the their new positions and how his skin melted and fur pricked through. It was strange and nice at the same time. The change took a matter of seconds and would look like only a blur to any one but to him he could feel ever slight change which his body made. Now instead of him standing in his human form a huge grizzly bear had taken his place. Jet black fur covering his body armed with razor sharp pearl white teeth and large black claws. A sight anyway would flee from. Ryan just stood, eying Noemi with curious dark eyes as he waited for her reaction

Noemi smiled when he spoke. This was the side of Ryan she loved the most, she lay back on the bed and turned her head as he changed. She wanted to see his animal but she couldn't bring herself to see him shift. She waited a second before turning back. The sight took her breath away. Right in the middle of their room was a huge grizzly bear, right where Ryan had been. She could see the sharpness of his teeth from here.

Noemi got off the bed and walked towards him. She was slightly worried but the knowledge that it was Ryan underneath gave her the courage to approach the bear. She put out one hand and put it on his bear shoulder and smiled. "You're beautiful. So big and strong." She grinned and kissed him on his bear nose before walking back and lying on the bed. "Now why don't you change back and join me?"

Ryan would have to admit he was slightly disappointed that she didn't freak out in fer by his animagus but that was just more wishful thinking than anything else though. He was glad that she seemed to accept him as well as he did, he guess the kiss on the nose showed without a doubt that she did not fear him and in a way he was gad of that. He could think of nothing worse than he woman he loved fearing him. As he watched her return to the ed they had been sat on a few moments earlier. A small smile crossing his furry face as he turned back in to his human form, the smile still in place.

Walking to bed he joined Noemi. It had been a long while since he had been intermate with her, with anyone. He let his finger run up and down her side tenderly. "I didn't scare you did it?" He asked quietly, enjoying the calm feeling which had quickly come over him like a tidal wave. He loved how Noemi effected him like this.

Noemi smiled as she heard him change back, still not wanting to watch. Only when she felt his fingers on her spine did she open her eyes. She smiled at the feeling, he knew how to send pleasant shivers up and down her body. "Mmmm." An idea occurred to the grinning girl as she lead with her man on their bed.

Noemi moved fast and found herself sat on him. She leant towards his ears, stretched across him. "Not a bit." She kissed him madly. She had no doubts that he had been with other women since Shane was born but she missed him and, hopefully, he had missed her too. Now she knew how she felt, really felt, she was happier, the pain in her abdomen area was completely gone as she kissed him.

Teehee he had been other women xD

Before Ryan's brain had time to register the sudden movement on Noemi's part she was sat on top of him and leaning down to whisper in his ear. It took him a moment to reply the action and then to respond to her kisses. Although it had been a while he had certainly not lost his touch, and he was still a perfectionist in everything he did, so lucky Noemi. He kissed her back and rested his hands on her waist as he pulled her closer to him. Suddenly she was wearing too much, as was he. There was only one thing on his mind and he guessed it was the same thing which was on her mind. He pulled off her clothes, then his before kissing her lips again. although it had been a while for him he knew it had been longer for her and he wanted to make this more for her than for him. After all she deserved something fun

Noemi went along with Ryan, he knew what he was doing after all. He had always been nothing less than perfection in her eyes, even when he was annoying her he did it perfectly. It's like he couldn't do anything without being wonderful, even if he was making a mistake, which didn't happen often. She kissed him back as he removed her clothing and smiled widely into the kiss.</FONT></COLOR>
--Censored--
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Monaco">
Noemi lay oon Ryans chest, listening to his heart and feel his soft breathing. She assumed he was asleep based on the slow rate of both his breathing and his heartbeat. She couldn't be sure, though it didn't matter either way. He was only person she knew that effected her the way he did and it was amazing. "I love you Ryan Porter." She whispered into his chest, not even meaning to. She hoped he hadn't heard her. She may be in love with him but she also knew him. She hadn't said it before, neither had he, and it was unknown territory to either of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back