Family Ties

Rosaline rolled her eyes at Nataliia's fake smile then looked over at Chavdar when he said that Nataliia was taking it too well. She gave him a look that read, Don't say that. But Nataliia responded before Chavdar had been able to see it she looked over at the younger girl and smiled sheepishly, she wanted to tell her that she'll get used to it eventually and that everything will be alright but she knew for a fact that Chavdar's family and her own were very similar and from that she knew that it wouldn't be alright, something worse would happen. So Rosaline stayed silent, looking wide eyed at the blond girl.

Chavdar glanced at Rosaline just in time to receive the look. He smiled nervously, and landed his gaze back to Nataliia. Once he heard her answer, his face went back to his original one. He bit his lip slightly, and shook his head, "Give it a few months. You'll be used to it eventually. Just, don't run into Asparuh. If I know right, then he is hunting someone down, and I don't want that person to be you." Chavdar wanted so much that it wasn't her. Chavdar got up and went to the family tree, and narrowed his eyes. He took out his wand, and murmured something in Bulgarian, and the family tree went to Namina's. Chavdar gave Rosaline a worried look, which read, She should get home.

Nataliia stood up once Chavdar did, and saw the sudden change in his attitude. She bit her lip, and wished that Asparuh wasn't on his way or something. How could he be hunting her down? Why? For what purpose? Nataliia turned to Rosaline, and hoped that her reaction would give her some clue. Nataliia's curiosity overpowered her and she inquired, "Is dad here?" The answer was no, but she did not know this. Nataliia still appeared calm and collected, but her heart was pounding with nervousness.

Rosaline frowned at Chavdar's words and she nodded her head at his expression then said, "No, he isn't, if I can guess correctly anyways." She rolled her eyes at the thought of Asparuh, he was such a joke, but he wasn't at the same time, she didn't like him one bit. She gave Nataliia a look that showed that Asparuh was dangerous and didn't care about anyone so he would be fine with hunting her down she really didn't know much about him anyways.

Chavdar sighed, "Asparuh is back, but he isn't around here." Chavdar tapped the tree again, and it went to normal. "But I will have to go to Bulgaria for a few days. Apparently, he wiped out Kalif's wife's adopted sister, Barbara. She is a mudblood, but was caring for two of his children. I'll have to inform Namina of this, and see if I can help in any way." Chavdar sighed and shook his head. "Just out of precaution, you two better stay low. Nataliia, if it comes down to it, go to Kalif if I'm not around. He may be a Death Eater too, but he is like an angel compared to Asparuh. And, you would be safer with him. He actually cares for his family, something he doesn't like to admit."

Chavdar sighed, "I thought it would be a matter of time before Kalif would get his children back." Chavdar laughed softly. But he shook his head. There wasn't telling how long he would be in Bulgaria. More than likely well into December.

((I think this is taking place in early November. XD))

Nataliia listened to Chavdar's words, taking them to her mind. "No wonder he killed her. Mudbloods are disgusting." She wrinkled her nose at the thought of them. Nataliia shrugged, and took a glance at the family tree, to get a good look at Kalif. "Are you serious? He looks mad!" Nataliia turned toward the door, and sighed, "I guess I ought to head home, and maybe be on the lookout, if Asparuh is as bad as you say he is." Nataliia opened the door, bid farewell, and apparated back to her apartment, and started to pack her things, and move into a house of her own, tired of the people upstairs.

Rosaline rolled her eyes once more and nodded her head in agreement but didn't mention anything about Vaschel being a muggleborn, he had been different, completely different, and she had loved him, but he was dead, and she had to get passed that, or she had to try, it would be very hard but she would try, especially now that she was with Chavdar. She looked over as Nataliia left then turned to Chavdar and stood up and walked over to him. She gently wrapped her arms around him, while wondering what had compelled her to do this. She smiled at him and asked in a soft voice, "How are you doing with all of this?" She bit her lip then added, "Sorry I didn't tell you about her earlier."

Chavdar watched Nataliia leave, and couldn't help but smile at her statement about Kalif. Chavdar felt Rosaline wrap her arms around him. Almost out of instinct, he did the same to her. Chavdar shrugged and replied, "Everything is fine. Honest. Although, I am slightly relieved that I am not the youngest. She acts a lot like me." Chavdar shook his head and added, "As if the world needs another Zhefarovich." At least she isn't evil. thought Chavdar. His eyes met Rosaline's, and murmured, "I hope you won't worry too much while I'm in Bulgaria, helping out."

Rosaline smiled as he put his arms back around her and a smile played on her lips when Chavdar said that the world didn't need another Zhefarovich. She looked into his eyes brightly and said in a soft tone, "I'll worry but I'm sure you'll be just fine." She shifted in closer to him quietly and she said, "I'll miss you." Her cheeks flushed a rose pink as she said this then grinned at him trying to hide that she was blushing but it wasn't happening.

Chavdar sighed, and smiled, "I might be bring home a few more children, if Namina doesn't have time to watch them. Perhaps I should ask Vasilka for some assistance." Chavdar watched her blush, and continued to smile gently. He chuckled softly, "I'll miss you as well. And you aren't doing a very good job blushing. It's cute though." Chavdar smirked slightly, curious to whether she would blush a little more. Chavdar wondered whether Kaleb would be attending Hogwarts next year, since Barbara is dead and all.

Rosaline blushed even deeper as Chavdar brought up that she was blushing and she said, "I might have another child at my house as well, my brother might be giving up his adoptive daughter to me, she's too rebellious for Tamas now." She shrugged her shoulders slightly and smiled, she had always been quite close to Avrille even though she didn't care much about families.

Chavdar gave her an odd look, and remarked, "See the weirdness in this? I adopt a daughter, and then you might if everything works out." Chavdar glanced about his house. "Good thing this house is big enough for about eight children. I might be having the entire family here for summer." He rolled his eyes, indicating he was kidding. Although, Jaken did plan on staying. He wasn't sure about the others, or even the Devearux's.

Rosaline smiled at Chavdar and then shifted comfortably so her hands were at the nape of his neck, her gaze met his as she rolled her eyes right back at his words and asked curiously, "How many children will you actually have here?" She bit her lip as she tried to think of how many would be at hers if she adopted Avrille, Joceline, Aiden, Gisella, Avrille and possibly any of their friends. She rolled her eyes slightly at the thought of Aiden bringing friends over, it would be more then foolish, especially considering Gaspard would be there. Thank goodness I can get away from him over Christmas break, she thought with a smirk.

Chavdar counted in his mind, the total. He answered, almost believable, "Well, about seven." He smiled after a moment, and corrected himself, "Actually, two. Hadan and Jaken. Jaken is seventeen though, but he confirmed that he wants to stay here over summer." Chavdar actually liked Jaken, since he was nothing like his father. However, they did share one thing in common, and that was their common passion for the safety of family. "What do you plan on doing this Christmas break?" he inquired. Chavdar was going to pay Kalif a visit, but had no idea that Asparuh was going to be there as well.

Rosaline bit her lip and said, "I think I might be going back to Bulgaria.. I need to get away from Gaspard and all the children he has." She couldn't help but wish that she would be with Chavdar over the holidays but she knew it was for the best, it wouldn't be safe any other way. "What are you going to do?" Rosaline asked as she shook the thought off, for now anyways.

Chavdar nodded, and answered her question, "I am going to pay Kalif a visit. We are on good terms, so don't worry." Even if he is a Death Eater, there is still that calm side to him. Chavdar hoped that he might actually see Kalif happy. But he doubted this. Very much. Chavdar smirked, "You had better return from Bulgaria. I don't want to have to go fetch you myself." Chavdar pictured it, and it made him laugh gently.

Rosaline smiled at the thought of Chavdar having to come get her from Bulgaria. "Fine," she said like she was a disappointed child then rolled her eyes to show that she would be just fine with coming back to him. She smiled at him and asked curiously, "That's good.. are you going to tell him about Nataliia?" She smiled affectionately at him then bit her lip softly, as she waited for his response.

Chavdar laughed when she acted like a disappointed child, even though she was joking. Chavdar thought for a moment, should he find out about Nataliia? Well, she was his sister too. Chavdar finally sighed, "I don't know how he would react to it. He might be fine with it, or enraged. I honestly don't know." Chavdar knew how Kalif's moods were, and they were unpredictable. Chavdar smiled, "Well, if you meet Kalif, before Christmas, give him a heads up on Nataliia." Chavdar chuckled, and thought that it was nearly impossible for her to meet him. Although, he would be the only one I would even consider telling about Rosaline. However, that is only if he actually likes her... Chavdar dismissed the thought.

Rosaline nodded her head then said, "I don't think I will be meeting him though if I do.. I will." She smiled at him and looked at his lips, a slight longing in her eyes but she tried to hide it as she met his gaze once more. God I feel like such a teenager, she thought to herself. "Sounds like an interesting man," she said with a smirk. She bit her lip once before smiling at him.

Chavdar cocked his head slightly to the side, as he thought of how many random places they would be at in order to meet. He had to admit, there was a slim possibility if they were to bump into each other. Chavdar said softly, "If you do, just be careful... I don't want you hurt." He paused, glancing over the scar Asparuh gave her, "Anymore." Chavdar tried to think whether Kalif was interesting. True, Chavdar was intrigued by him. Chavdar then thought, I will have to write to him about Barbara. Chavdar turned his thoughts to Rosaline, and couldn't help but feel something. Something he couldn't quite place.

Rosaline smiled and blushed at Chavdar's words, she kissed his cheek and said, "I'll be careful." She blushed even deeper as she looked at Chav, she felt something between them, and she could tell that he did as well, she couldn't help but be pleased with it. And I was apprehensive about this whole thing, she thought as she looked into his stormy eyes she enjoyed so much. She exhaled quietly and asked in return, "Will you?" She obviously didn't want him to be hurt either, she was actually certain that she had said this once before.

Chavdar only smiled when she kissed his cheek. True, he admired her, but what on earth was this other feeling? It is really frustrating... However, Chavdar had no irritation revealing on his expression, or even in his eyes. Chavdar gently stroked her hair, and replied gently, "I promise I won't be killed," he smiled, and then added, "or have another battle scar. Kalif is not as much as a dangerous opponent as Asparuh. At least, as far as I know." Chavdar had never fought or dueled with Kalif. Kalif was too much of a thinker to actually react on impulse.

Rosaline blushed as Chavdar touched her hair then smiled at him and said with a smirk, "I expect you to live up to that." She bit her lip to stop herself from smiling larger then she thought she was ever able to but her eyes clearly showed her joy at being with him. She leaned in closer to him and her eyes slid shut softly as her lips touched his, blushing deeper as she kissed him. She pulled away from him and bit her lip and gave him an apologetic smile and opened her mouth to apologize for what she just did, but she closed it and tore her gaze from his face to look down at his chest that was touching hers.

Chavdar smirked, "As long as Kalif doesn't try to outsmart me, then I'll do fine." Chavdar was not expecting what Rosaline's next action was. Before he realized what just happened, she had pulled away. Chavdar smiled unwillingly, at first, speechless. He read her apologetic look. Chavdar stared down at her, and murmured, "I think you should have given me a heads up so I would have a reason to apologize too." Chavdar chuckled, and glanced down to see how close they were. He enjoyed it, and his eyes showed it, completely. He did not really understand everything that was going on, but right now, he honestly did not care.

Rosaline looked up at Chav as he spoke to her, she blushed at his words and said, "I guess I should have." She smirked at what she saw in his eyes, her expression then changed to one that mirrored Chavdar's as did her mood. Her bright blue eyes danced happily, wondering if he was going to kiss her or not, because she didn't want to have to be the one to do it again, that would make her feel like she was desperate when really she wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back