Family Ties

Chavdar nodded, "Yes, but I guess I'll give you a heads up when I'm ready." Of course, he was not going to do that, and he knew it. Chavdar gave her a smile, and wait for a moment. He had to make sure that there was enough time in order to both gather himself, and to make sure he wasn't going to back out of it. Chavdar leaned in, and softly kissed her. After a moment or so, he couldn't tell, he pulled away, and laughed softly, "Okay, maybe I won't give you a warning. I couldn't help myself."

Rosaline couldn't help but roll her eyes at Chavdar's words, knowing that he wasn't going to give her warning, she didn't care if he did or not, actually she knew that she probably would prefer if he didn't, that just ruined the moment. As he leaned in she did as well and kissed him back affectionately. She reluctantly pulled her lips away as he did and gave him a smile and said, "No problem." Rosaline blushed deeply at her words and his. She bit her bottom lip as her cheeks and nose continued to flush.

Chavdar smiled down at her, and felt bad that he had to go away from a month or so to Bulgaria to handle the family event going on there. Chavdar muttered, "This really sucks. Being in Bulgaria will probably drive me nuts now, despite my passion for the country." He had a playful look in his eyes. Chavdar did not move from his stance, even though he needed to pack up his things. He planned to leave tonight, but now...he really did not wish to leave at all. But, it was his duty though. He ran his hand through her hair, to remember the feel of it.

Rosaline sighed gently suddenly remembering that as well, she had completely forgotten that he was going to leave for a little while. She smiled as he ran his hand through her wavy auburn hair, and said honestly, not remembering if she had said it before or not, "I'll miss you." Rosaline paused softly in thought not realizing that her thoughts were being expressed in any way, "It's going to be such a disappointment to go back home now." She knew that Chavdar had to go and she understood that completely but she had her fears, it was after all his family, they weren't exactly known for being the nicest people, and she had problems with loosing or seeing someone she cared for being hurt.

Chavdar smiled, and informed her, "This type that I am going to see are the nicer ones. Namina is as warm as can be, and Iulia, well, Asparuh got her to be paranoid. I won't be in any danger." Chavdar was not too sure about Vialine, but she was eighteen, what did he have to worry over? "I know, you have said that already," he teased a bit. Chavdar shrugged, and laughed, "Well, you can always stay until I finish packing. However, I would prefer for you to not see my room. It is such a mess." Chavdar sighed silently, and knew that it wouldn't be safe on her part to come with him. He would invite Nataliia, but well, he decided against it.

Rosaline smiled at Chavdar's words and said, "Good." She blushed as he teased her then shrugged her shoulders softly and said, "No, I should get going, Gaspard will get suspicious." She let out a small sigh and waved took out her wand from her pocket and waved it quickly, and all of his things were packed for him. She leaned in and kissed him gently before reluctantly taking her lips off of his and pulling away from him so she could apparate away. "I'll see you in a bit Chav, if you need me.. you can write me," she said emphasizing the word need, to show that she would not be writing him and that unless needed he should not be writing her.

Chavdar nodded, silently agreeing. He felt the need to meet Gaspard, at least once, just to see what he is like. He couldn't be any worse than Asparuh. Chavdar felt her lips upon his once again, and returned the favor. He pulled away once she did, and took a step back. Chavdar understood the message, "No worries. I understand completely." Chavdar gave her a smile, "I'll see you in a week or two." Although, he didn't know that he would be gone for a little over a month. He walked toward the stairs, and went up them so he could get his things and take a trip to Bulgaria.

Rosaline gave him a small wave before apparating back to her house, once there she began revising her resume, she had an interview at the school the next day to be a librarian, once more she had forgotten to inform Chavdar of this, but it wasn't all that important and he figured that he would figure it out when he came back and she wrote him with that address of Hogwarts.

END OF THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back