OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
It wasn't the next day after Sorting and Parker already knew that he will be kinda beaten up by Bella, because he didn't come to her, didn't send her notes and did nothing. He tried to get used to school, it was going better and he kinda felt that with Bella by his side, he would miss home even more. He already kinda felt like he was getting used to all that weird stuff. Books and people helped him a lot and now he wanted to meet his not really sister. He sent her little note to girl and hoped that she will come up.

@Elizabella Drake

Bella get the note from Parker but she didn't know if she wanted came
She send note that she won't came. Becouse he remember her now and mayby he forgot her and remember 4 monht later. She wanted that he try a little harder for her and apoligie.

"What the hell?" Parker whispered at the Bella's note and then rolled his eyes. He suddenly understood what happened, she was mad at him way more than he expected. He sent her another note "Please? I have skittles for you!" Skittles always worked with her so he hoped that this day won't be exception.

Bella was so woried about word Skittles. She came out her coomon room and walked to Parker. Becouse skittles was her favorit sweets. She can't say no for that. Skittles helped her camn dawn and Bella came to Parker. "Hi! What Skittles do you have?" She asked.

Parker knew Bella perfectly so he wasn't surprised when she finally came. He hooked red medium sized pack of skittles from his bag and handed it to her. "Congrats on making it in Hufflepuff!" he opened his arms for the hug and softly smiled at girl.

"Thanks". She say softly and warm voice to Aiden. Bella can't be mad him when he have red skittles. "And you to Slytherin. Is realy that green?" Huffleluff girl walked closed to him and let him hug her. Bella missed so much her big brother and his amaizing hat.

Parker smiled at her softly, he finally felt like they were on the previous terms. He felt the same warmness towards Bella as he felt before they found out they were wizards. She still was his older sister, he was taller and surely bigger in visuals, but Bella was older than Parker for some months. Parker hugged her tightly, put his cheek on her head and then let her go. He missed her a lot too. "Yeah, it kinda is, but at least in dungeons it's pretty dark so I don't have to deal with that bright colors daily. How about you? I'm sure you are still so happy about everything yellow. You kinda have yellow glasses currently." he chuckled at his own phrase and then decided to explain it to Bella. "You got the reference? Like pink glasses, but instead of pink I put yellow, because you're Hufflepuff."

"If always is so dark and you can youse your wand and say Lumos spell. That would be easy for you and see where you going. " She smiled. "Yes, it's preaty yelow and so cozy flour and you can sleap carpet. I do all the tome. And are you happy to Slythetin?" Bella asked and take his hat and tkae to hear head. She looked better in that hat.

Last edited:
"No, my wand is just an accessory and it's dark, but not that dark to need Lumos," Parker lightly smiled. "Seriously? God, why are you so into carpets?" he laughed, he loved that, but it still was weird. "Not exactly happy, but it's not bad. I can get used to it." he quietly admitted, he knew that Bella will be proud that he was at least trying to get used to it.

"Seriously and it's not weird to me. It's cosy and warm. There also is camin and how you can say no for that?" When she was all homework done and she can use that for a little time to rest. Bella was so sure that she was not to weird and she like things do who not liked Parker. "I'm glad!" She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back