Family Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha Hayden

asha needs some family members. I have not created the accounts, so you will do that. Her family didn't like her at all, and they let her go to New Zealand on her own (they live in the U.S.A.). So Sasha is going to be at a cousin's house (she loves that family, and she can trust them). Of course, Sasha will try to make peace and go back to the U.S.A. a few times and fail miserably. Once you say that you are interested in creating the character, I will give you information like stuff for a bio, etc., etc. Here are the family members:

</B>
Rebecca Hayden
<i>
</i>

jane-krakowski.jpg

PB: Jane Krakowski
41 Years Old
Wife of Daniel Hayden, Mother of Sasha and Justin Hayden, Aunt of Lana Hayden, Sister-in-Law of Kaitlyn Hayden
Rebecca is an author, which is where Sasha gets her writing skills from, though she would never admit it. She never liked Sasha, when she was born, Rebecca said she was the ugliest baby ever. Of course, Sasha grew up thinking that the world (or at least her country) hated her, which is why she moved to New Zealand on her own. (Rebecca hated Sasha because Sasha was a threat to her, because she had overheard Rebecca threatening Daniel. Rebecca hurts people a ton, but she was holding off on hurting Daniel because of their kids.)

<B>Daniel Hayden
steve_burton.jpg

PB: Steve Burton
39 Years Old
Husband of Rebecca Hayden, Father of Sasha and Justin Hayden, Uncle of Lana Hayden, Brother of Kaitlyn Hayden
Daniel works at a bank. At first Daniel didn't want to dislike Sasha, but his wife threatened him. Rebecca would never get caught though. If Daniel secretly saw Sasha, he would be nice. Obviously, her dad's side of the family is nice. At one point, when Sasha is finished at Hogwarts, he will run away from Rebecca, take Justin, and live with his son, daughter, sister, and niece.

Justin Hayden
logan-lerman.jpg

PB: Logan Lerman
15 Years Old
Brother of Sasha Hayden, Cousin of Lana Hayden, Son of Rebecca and Daniel Hayden, Nephew of Kaitlyn Hayden
Justin didn't want to dislike Sasha either, but was forced to by his mother. He is at a muggle school, but when his father goes to New Zealand, Justin will go with him and live with his sister again.

Kaitlyn Hayden
pic.php

PB: Amber Mead
36 Years Old
Mother of Lana Hayden, Aunt of Sasha and Justin Hayden, Sister of Daniel Hayden, Sister-in-Law of Rebecca Hayden
Kaitlyn will treat Sasha like a daughter and will love her. She will keep in contact with Daniel, planning when he runs away with his son and escapes to New Zealand. Sasha won't know about this at all, and neither would Justin or Lana. It would be a surprise to all three of them when it happens.

Lana Hayden
yr_cast_herin.jpg

PB: Hayley Erin
13 Years Old
Cousin of Sasha and Justin Hayden, Daughter of Kaitlyn Hayden, Niece of Rebecca and Daniel Hayden
Lana will be like a sister to Sasha, and they will really trust each other. Lana can go to Hogwarts or another magical school, if you want (Sasha's dad's side of the family is all witches and wizards). Sasha will be depressed sometimes, and it is Lana's job to cheer her up. They also would do a ton together, Lana could cheer up Sasha in a second.​

You can always ask me questions in a PM, and remember, I will give you the info for bios. Please post if you want to be one of these characters. Thank you!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back