Family has come home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
So, the Cameron family has returned home, minus Michelle Tesla who is still too scared to come home, and they need people again. I have just taken over the character of Stacy Cameron. So, people in need of roleplays are:

</COLOR>
Kevin Cameron​
<i>
</i>

Kevin is a loving father and slightly innature at times. He is loyal to Stacy dispite the age difference and is so happy to be having a third child. I was thinking he could do with a couple of guy friends. A couple of other blokes with a family that could hang out with him on a night away from the family or something like that. Of course some other friends and people to roleplay with.

Stacy Cameron​
<i>
</i>

Stacy is a new character. She is four months pregnant at the moment and extremely hormonal and hating it so much. She has been through alot of stress at the moment and isn't supposed to be under any more pressure, so naturaly I want someone to make her stressed. Of course, I also want the usual friends annoyances etc etc. I was wondering if there were any boys around her age who could flirt or like her alot and put on the stress with it? If you have other ideas feel free to put them up here.

Teddy Cameron​
<i>
</i>

Teddy is in school at the moment, hufflepuff, and is about to be in the middle of something very annoying for him. I'd like a few guy friends for him, he doesn't have many, and maybe a girl who could be a confidant and give him advice without fancying him? I'm pretty sure that al of the girls he role played with minus one that wasn't family ended up liking him o he wont be used to someone not liking him.

Tracey Tesla​
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#000">

The little girl of the family. She had moved in with her father and will probably be taking his name at some point. She is sweet and funny, not to mention smart. If you have younger characters that'll be cool. I don't want her to make many really good friends that wil be going to HNZ though, I have different plans for her.

Okay, Character Developments:

Kevin Cameron
Stacy Cameron
Teddy Cameron
Tracey Tesla

Summer :hug: Guess what, Kevin still doesn't know about Sarah... you know :grim: So maybe it's about time he finds out. I was thinking that maybe he tries to help out or something? it's up to you, he might approach Angela or something if he sees her and tick her off because he tries to console her or something?

Well he hasn't seen her in a year and she's completely changed her style and hair. I'm not sure he would recognise her. Would she talk to him?

tell me if she's too young, but I could offer Sidda for Teddy. She's outgoing, tough, brave and bubbly. :p She's a bit of a tomboy, and it's not likely that she'd fancy him. she needs more guy friends, but tell me if the age gap would be too big. she could cheer teddy up if whatever's going to happen got him down, but she could listen to him. what do you think?

I think she's a bit to young. Plus, if he was in a mood, he'd probably just get annoyed if someone tried to cheer him up. Sorry.

Idk if you and Cole worked something out yet with the whole Sarah thing but if not Skyle could be with Angela they would be more recognisible(sp?) together?

ANyways... I totally forgot about this. She might approach him and call him horrid things for sending Teddy away and trashing Sarah's name.

Well, he was all mad and Teddy trashed her name because his father was all broken up...

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back