Open Falling Fast.

Lily Carter

Model | Bellefeuille house| Nature girl|
OOC First Name
Maiya
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Manticore Venom
Lily had decided to go to the lounge to sit on one of the pink and upholstered sofas. She longed for a home in Alaska and for her husky sweethearts. She had five dogs. Lily had loved her one dog love, which was as white as snow. She sat comfortably on the couch and began to complete the crossword puzzle.

Mualla hadn't been the smartest person when she had decided to do fun stuff with her friends instead of doing her homework assignments, which meant that she was supposed to do them now if she wanted to hand them in on time still. She entered the lounge and looked around to see if there was anyone here to sit with. Nope, too bad. She pouted when she noticed that someone else was sitting in her chair and moved around the table to see who it would be. She didn't know the girl. ''Hey there, how are you doing?'' she asked, curiously. She had seen a lot of people at this school but not this girl. To be fair, it was quite a big school. Surely meeting someone new was a good enough reason to procrastinate a little longer?

"Hey, a little bored and you?" She was happy see there other girl and she was a little bored in here shcool. Beter would be worked but she was happy with hope she would be finished Beuxbatons.

''Supposed to catch up with homework assignments,'' Mualla replied with a smile. ''Can I sit with you?'' she asked, hoping that the other girl would let her because she didn't feel like doing her work at all at the moment, or ever really.

"Oh, yes! Homework! I almost forgot about them!" She felt a little gilty about her homework but Lily was to laisy today."Of course, you can sit with me!" Lily smiled her and writed words on the paper. That was good for her brain and she was happy see with her somebody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back