Faith Lovelight

Faith Lovelight

Wand
Yew Wand 13 ½" Essence of Phoenix Feather
X☼X My Character Development Page X☼X

- Full Name: Faith Serenity Lovelight
- Birth Date: 31st October 2009
- Current Age: 12
- Basic Appearance: Long brown hair, naturally straight, although like it curly in some places, fine skin tone and loves wearing make up.
- Parents: Pheonix Lovelight and Brooklyn Lovelight
- Siblings, if any: None
- Pets, if any: Aurora, a raven
- Area of Residence: Christchurch, New Zealand
- Blood status: Half blood

- Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff, because I am loyal to my friends and family and believe there should be justice in the world and everyone should recieve fairly and she believes in blood equality.
- Best school subjects: Astronomy, because she has always been facinated by the stars and the meanings behind them. History of Magic, she has been quite an academic person recently, but this lesson has really opened her eyes to the history of magical beings and culture therefore making it one of her favourite lessons.
- Worst school subjects: Defence Against the Dark Arts, because it involves practical, she hasn't always been a fan of abuse and attacking and finds it pathetic in nature.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Thestral
- What would their Boggart be? Clowns
- What would their Animagus form be? Raven
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Herself becoming a professor of Astronomy at Hogwarts
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The time she was genuinly happy with her muggle friends

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

25th March 2008

Dear Diary,

Today was the most amazing day ever, I finally brought up the courage to ask out this boy called Shane, he is so sweet and caring. Me and Laura were up all night talking about him, it was just unbelieveable I had never done anything like that before. Anyway, I'v been practising my guitar again, I just can't get enough of it, seriously I might need some therapy over that thing.

(I will finish some time soon)

Ask Questions Please!

Hey there, Faith. :)
I would normally apologize for it taking me so long to get to this -- but it doesn't seem like I'm very late at all. Here it goes:
What colour are Faith's eyes?
What are Faith's parent's occupations? What are they like?
Does Faith wish she did have siblings?
Why might Faith's patronus be a thestral? Can she see them regularly? If so, who has she seen die?
Why is Faith afraid of clowns?
Why might Faith's animagus form be a raven?
What is Faith's greatest goal for herself at Hogwarts?
What is Faith's favourite food?
Her favourite colour?
Five adjectives that best describe Faith would be...?

Here are the answers to those questions, Professor.

What colour are Faith's eyes?

The colour of her eyes are dark brown, but when she has black eyeshadow on, they look black.

What are Faith's parent's occupations? What are they like?

Brooklyn Lovelight is a muggle Performing Arts teacher at our local senior school. His blood status is muggle, he is extremely fashionable and keeps up with all the muggle trends and enjoys the teaching job he has. He has black hair and brown eyes just like his daughter. He is a kind man and does everything he can to assist someone, he is also generally an easygoing person.

Phoenix Lovelight works in the Ministry of Magic in America and is pure blooded. She works in the Department of Law Enforcement and looks over all the floo network's around the wizardry world. She is like her husband very kind and will do her job to the best of her ability.

Does Faith wish she did have siblings?

Sometimes she wishes she did, so she had company and someone to talk to and do the things that normal brothers or sisters do. She would rather have a sister then a brother, she gets along with females more then she does males, naturally. But then sometimes she doesn't, cause she wouldn't want to hurt them or make them sad because she hangs around with her friends and not them.

Why might Faith's patronus be a thestral? Can she see them regularly? If so, who has she seen die?

Faith finds thestrals mysterious and reserved, for obvious reasons, you must have seen death to view them. But their personality is much like hers, she doesn't go to people, she waits for them to come to her. She also is very cautious of who she meets and how trustworthy the someone is. Faith can see them, she saw the death of her grandmother when she was testing a potion, it unfortunately went wrong and she died a pretty gory death, Faith witnessed the death as she was 7 years old, her grandmother had just made her some sandwiches, when she accidentally knocked a nasty ingredient resulting in her death.

Why is Faith afraid of clowns?

When she was 6, he mother took her to a circus along with her cousin, the clown told her to come down to the main stage to do some 'magic' tricks, that had obvious and legitimate reasons to, this frightened her to death. Then when they went back to Faith's house, her cousin told her that clowns watch your sleeping and hide under your bed, ever since that day, she has had a phobia for clowns.

Why might Faith's animagus form be a raven?

Just like a raven and thestral, she is cautious and a reserved person, not trusting anyone off the street. Her mother was an animagus, as was her grandmother, they were both birds related to the raven, her mother and rook and her grandmother a crow, but Faith doesn't know weather she is animagus or what, it is likely she is, but there is a chance she isn't and she needs to master it.

What is Faith's greatest goal for herself at Hogwarts?

Her goal for Hogwarts would probably be to excel in Astronomy, History of Magic, Potions and Herbology but also get to like other subjects, more practical ones such as defense against the dark arts, transfiguration and charms. She would also like to try and do well in outdoor activities such as quidditch and such. But overall, she just wishes for good grades to make her family proud and to make new friends that will be with her for a life time.

What is Faith's favourite food?

Hmm. This is a tough one, I would probably say a cheese omelette. This is the only time she will ever eat cheese, after she found out it was made from moldy milk.

Her favourite colour?

Faith's favourite colour would either of the following: Magenta, Indigo, Violet, Coral, Hot Pink or Turquoise. If she really had to choose it would probably be indigo, she finds it a very interesting colour due to it's uniqueness.

Five adjectives that best describe Faith would be...?

Creative, Imaginative, Friendly, Kind and Loopy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back