Facing the unexpected

OOCOut of Character:
"So Sorry, I forgot Ashe can't join us here in Europe, is it okay if i'll rp for her maybe just for a while?"

As Alicia opened the door, she was right it was her daughter Quincy Ashe. Just as everyone expected she had a frown on her face yet her eyes were sharp. Her mother opened the door and Quincy Ashe entered. Ludwig stood near and greeted his daughter with a hug. "You've grown so big already" Quincy Ashe smirked at her as he hugged him back. She was always close to her father. Alicia kissed her on the cheek then closed the door. Upon entering Quincy Ashe stated to notice a particular smell. "We have a visitor." she hissed as her lips started to form a smile. Enzo on the other hand picked Maiden and started to welcome his little sister. Placing his pet above his head, he grabbed Quincy Ashe and carried her with his arms. "So How are my evil little sister?" he said to her as he gave a slight grin.

It took a couple of seconds for Quincy Ashe to notice Veronica standing up. Her smile vanished into thin air. "What is that?" she said in a low voice somehow whispering it to his brother. "Oh, Well that is Veronica, she's my friend ... err Dumstrang" Enzo replied. "Be nice Quincy, you don't want to scare her away?" Alicia said to her daughter as she held Quincy Ashe's hand. As for Ludwig he was busy carrying Quincy Ashe luggage and place it upstairs to her bedroom. Quincy Ashe rolled her eys at Veronica, she even circled around her and started to smile quite the same like before. "Pleasure.... Veronica" she said to her hoping she would do the same.

Veronica waited in the drawing room for Enzo's sister. She could here the exchanged of words at the door step. She was slightly nervous about this. She could only hope that Mr.Cavell and Enzo were previously joking about not expecting Ashe to be nice but something told her they weren't. Veronica swallowed as she watched the girl enter the room and her smile vanishing as she noticed her. Veronica tried to ignore the loss of one smile by showing all her white, perfectly lined teeth to Enzo's siste. "Hi Ashe" Veronica said politely as she heard Mrs.Cavell asking her daughter to be nice.

The girl was pretty and she could notice that she looked a lot like Enzo. Veronica stood, rooted to the ground as she had the girl circle around her and Veronica did not miss her roll of eyes. However she maintained her smile and was glad when she finally was spoken to. "Its nice to meet you" she said as she extended her hand for a hand shake.

OOCOut of Character:
yea sure, I don't mind :D

It was obvious that there Quincy was not that interested with her, she ignored her and started to go upstairs. "I'm tired, I'll be inside my fortress if you need me" she exclaimed. Enzo on the other hand smiled and repeated what her sister said. "Yeah It is a fortress" He then glanced back at Veronica, "Good for you" he said to her as he was covering his mouth with his left hand. Alicia decided to talk to her daughter and went upstairs. "I miss my daughter so much, please do excuse me Veronica. Just feel free to ask if you need anything" she said with a wide smile on her face.

"So....." Enzo blurted out as he stood near Veronica. "What now?" he continued as Maiden was crawling above his head.

Veronica watched as Enzo's sister went upstairs and Mrs.Cavell followed her. She turned and smiled at Mr.Cavell and Enzo and watched Maiden over Enzo's head. "I should probably head home, its too late" she said with a smile hoping Mr and Mrs.Cavell would forgive her for intruding in such a way. "I'm sorry to have ruined Enzo's family dinner" she said to Mr Cavell. "It was so nice to meet you"she added and then turned to look at Enzo. "I guess I'll see you next term.Have a good holiday" she said with a smile. It would be her last term in Durmstrang and then she would graduate. "Bye" she said and kissed Enzo on the cheek before she took her purse and walked to the door step of the Cavel manor. She waved at the father and son before she apparated to Bulgaria.Her night had changed from sad to happy and eventful all thanks to Enzo who had come to her rescue and she had indeed liked meeting his parents for they were nice people

OOCOut of Character:
To end or not to end? :p

Enzo didn't wanted to stop Veronica from leaving, after all she needed to go home. Mrs. Cavell came down when she heard that Veronica was about to leave. "You're gonna leave at this time? It's late and dark. How about you stay here for the night perhaps?" she said to her. On the other hand Ludwig stood near his son, waiting for Veronica's answer to her wife. Enzo wasn't surprised with her mother's idea, it was after all true.

OOCOut of Character:
To end. I don't want to stretch it ;)

She smiled at Mrs.Cavell as she asked her to stay for the night. "Oh, don't worry Mrs.Cavell. I'll apparate right into my room" she said with a grin. "Thank you for having me" she told them as she got one last glimpse of the three Cavell's standing before her before she spun and apparated to her apartment room that she was keeping for a week. She was too tired to think about anything at the moment so she got into her night dress and went to bed.

END​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back