Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
It was a hell of a holiday for Teagan and all she wanted was to get back to school and forget all about what happened between her and Nora. She and her luggage hadn't even settled yet when upon learning the news about the people who trashed their common room was apprehended and named, Teagan's Mr. Hyde personality comes out from her and was furious. She knew all a long that it was them but she also knows who the mastermind of all of these. And she's going to pay a visit. The Slytherin's are really making life difficult and the lat Quidditch match wasn't out of her mind as well.

The fourth year Ravenclaw fetch her teammate, Isabela, from her dorm. Stating only that they would visit someone from the Slytherin common room. Her strides were large and her heels clicking against the cobble stone corridor gives out the Dungeon a little more creepiness once they arrive there. Teagan and Izzy were face to face with the Slytherin portrait and it asked for the password. The blonde narrowed her eyes and said, "Present Asaiah Murphy or so Merlin help me, I'm going to burn your portrait." Upon hearing the threat, the person on the portrait vanished. "Are you ready to see someone get murder in a minute, Izzy? I hope you're good in lying as well." Of course, she was joking about the murder but the lying better be useful. They waited for that brunette son of a b*tch and she's not holding back anything when she sees him.
Godmod approved by Clara

Izzy had been waiting for this moment for so long, since the end of that match against Slytherin. Strangely enough, the girl wanted to get revenge for being exploited as a target just because Murphy had anger issues. Quidditch was meant to be played professionally and it was so unhealthy to have emotionally unstable players. Seriously, that team had its faults. No one messed with Isabelle or her friends and as far as she knew, Teagan had also felt like payback for whatever happened between those two. As long as it wasn't too violent, they could make it pass as an accident. It wasn't like they could get into much trouble for it, anyway. She waited for Teagan and once she arrived they set off to the dungeons. He had no idea what was to come, but it gave Izzy satisfaction that the girls could finally confront him. Otherwise, he'd think that whatever he did was acceptable when it really wasn't. He could do it again someday. She smirked at her friend's threat. Then she looked over at her, folding her arms. "Please, I've mastered the skill," she told her, though her eyes were on the entrance. Any minute now.
<i></i>

Asaiah had been doing what was expected of him. Instead of getting in trouble, the teen stayed in the common room for most of the day except for meals and classes, which were only moments that he was actually allowed to leave the common room. He was getting himself ready to meet his friends for dinner when the portrait called out his name and said that it was urgent. Asaiah frowned, wondering who could be calling for him since all of his friends knew about the punishment. He approached the portrait and waited for it to swing open so he could see who it was that was standing in front of the entrance to the Slytherin common room. He walked forwards and entered the dungeons. ''What are you doing here, Maxwell? I don't have time for your bullshit at the moment.'' He told the Ravenclaw with a sigh once he saw that it had been her and the Seeker who had called him out.

Teagan smirked at Izzy. Asaiah thinks he's the only one who can have friends who backs him up. Although, truth be told, she's not likable but she's loyal to her house and teammates. As Isabela was a prefect, she'll take the blame from her if ever they get in trouble or they can turn the table and blame it on Asaiah. Once the person on the portrait came back and the door opened, came Murphy, he's lucky Teagan let him finish his sentence before her right fist landed his face. It wasn't a good thing to do but it was worth every pain Teagan felt when her fist took the impact. The Ravenclaw fourth year moaned loudly but tried not to scream. "That's for Izzy and for Ravenclaw house. I've known it was you and your minions and now that I'm f*cking positive. I can kill you now." Slytherin's, they're like clones because they have the same attitude and personality. She wanted to hit him again but she turned to look at Isabela, indicating it was her turn for revenge.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">He didn't have time for their sh*t which wouldn't have happened had he not bothered the two girls? Seriously? Izzy rolled her eyes, it was pathetic. Nice one, Tee, she thought as her friend punched Murphy. The brunette ignored Teagan's last few words as she considered punching him too, but that would never give her enough satisfaction. When she was given the signal, she seethed, letting it all out. There was no stopping now. "​
Listen here, you ***hole. No one messes with my friends, got it? What gave you the right to trash our common room? Are you insane? You've got some nerve," Isabelle paused to catch her breath, she hadn't realized just how much energy people could make her lose. People in general were exhausting. "If you dare so much as to approach us, or any Ravenclaw who isn't your friend, I'll make sure your friends will regret ever crossing paths with Teagan. Understood?"

Her fists were now curled up in the boy's shirt, and she tightened her grip, trying to make herself very clear. She had no idea who his crew was - or rather as Teagan referred to them as, his minions - but she wouldn't hesitate to find out. Besides, she had the right to make it even. "
And finally," she said in a dangerously low voice, "make me your target one more time and I swear to god I'll make your life miserable for as long as I'm here." Anyone who knew Izzy knew she could hold a grudge, that much had been proven by her relationship with her father sometimes. Although in her opinion her threats weren't so intimidating, her tone of voice suggested otherwise. The Ravenclaw wasn't afraid of anything. Especially not annoying jerks like this guy. Finally, the girl let go of his shirt and stepped back, still very angry. Izzy was still death glaring him. She needed to have him back off.
<i>
</i>

Asaiah had bearly finished his sentence when he felt the Ravenclaw's fist hit his nose hard. She had punched him hard between his eyes, hearing the bone in his nose crack whilst blood began to stream down his face. He grabbed his nose with his left hand and screamed in pain. ''F*CK!'' It hurt so much that tears were forming in his eyes. ''God-f*cking-poop!'' Asaiah screamed again, now looking at his hand, which was covered in blood. He hadn't heard what Teagan told him after the punch because it hurt too much.

Asaiah, who'd placed his hand in front of his nose in an attempt to stop it from bleeding, looked at the other girl angrily when she began to talk to him. He snickered at what she told him. If Teagan hadn't tried to jinx him during the Quidditch match back in their second year they wouldn't even be here. This was all her fault. ''You honestly think this is my f*cking fault, do you? Listen here, missy, I don't even want to see let alone talk to that spoiled brat, but she keeps threatening my friends and me. Us trashing the Ravenclaw common room? That's on Teagan, and she knows why.'' he said while moving his eyes to the girl that had punched him. He then stared at the girl's hand for a moment as it was holding his shirt tightly and then slowly moved his eyes up to look her in the eyes. Asaiah was trying so hard not to let go of the calm inside of him while the Seeker was threatening him that his lower lip started to twitch and he began to breathe heavily - even his other hand, now clenched into a fist, began to shake. ''Are you stupid?'' the Slytherin asked as soon as she let go of his shirt and stepped back. ''I am SUPPOSED to make you a target, shithead. You're the goddamn Seeker, for f*ck's sake. It's my f*cking job to get you out of the match'' he told her angrily. And here he thought that Ravenclaw was the smart house out of the four houses.

It was getting good at the moment, her sore knuckles weren't that achy but was still shaking from anger. She had to turn her back from the two as they settle their problems. Teagan was also looking out for any Professors or students that's coming their way, she didn't want Izzy to get in trouble and loose her Prefect badge nor privilege. But upon hearing what Asaiah was saying suddenly made her turn around to him. Now it was her fault? If so, why not attack her? They could have left her housemates alone. Teagan wanted to punch him again so bad, but he was already bleeding and nor she and Isabela knows nothing about stopping it. "Oh, wow! You'll blame it on me, eh? So that my housemates would get mad at me? Murphy! Grow a pair, it's been two years and I never threaten you or Marisol and Wyatt." She was heaving heavily, both from anger and lack of oxygen from talking. The fourth year Ravenclaw just wanted to jinx the guy and be done with it but after the Ministry incident, she won't use it to hurt somebody else, Nora was enough to have the last spell she fired from it.

"It would be okay if I was the only target, Asaiah, but my house, Zara, Agrippina and Isabela. You've crossed the line, I'm not going to stand pretty anymore like I did for the past year. You want war? I'll give all I got." Now that was the real threat and not the lies Asaiah was saying. Teagan didn't want to include Zara on this but the poor nice girl was victimized by manures as well, Agrippina, though, she barely see the girl smile but she's sure nice as well and it was surprising that she and two other girls were the only ones who got them. "And don't call my friend stupid because I never called your friends any names." And with that, Teagan used her left fist to punch him on the same place as before. The blonde didn't mind the blood that stamped her fist, she was totally numb already and didn't feel any pain. Maybe that's what anger does to you. She could see Nora on him, very similar in personality and probably has the same brain as well. "I wish Marisol would suffer more." The next thing that comes out of her mouth wasn't reversible, nor she meant it, but it would sound like she meant it, to Asaiah's ears anyway.

Justin found himself coming down to the dungeons quite often lately so that he could visit Professor Pendleton in order to get Ms. Chatwin's potion. It was an easy trip and Monty was always good company, his happiness was infectious at the best of times. With a smile he made his way towards the Potions Professor's classroom when he heard some noise coming from the general direction of the Slytherin Common Room. Whatever he had been expecting on approach it certainly wasn't what he actually came across. He instantly flicked his wand to seperate his prefect from Asaiah Murphy. "What the hell is going on here?" He practically screamed. He thought when he had been promoted to Ravenclaw Head of House he wouldn't have to deal with stupidity like this as Ravenclaw was considered the smart house. Looking at the portrait he sighed, "Go and get Professor Styx." He directed, but he had no doubt that he would already be on his way out.

Needless to say, the ruckus was heard from the common room, which Kalif was just passing through to check and monitor some things. The portrait was about to turn around to fetch him but the door opened anyway. Kalif ducked his head slightly as he stepped out, the door closing behind him. His onyx eyes washed over two Ravenclaws, Asaiah Murphy and Professor Cliffeton. Instinctively, Kalif stepped forward and placed an arm between the students, shielding him from any further outbursts and vice versa. Kalif took note of the busted nose, but no other injuries to the other girls. Kalif narrowed his eyes, "I suppose I don't need to ask what happened here. Asaiah, before I send you to the nurse," his stare turned to his Slytherin, "are either of these girls caused your reckless behavior from before?"

Izzy was furious, although that much was easily visible to anyone who looked at her. However what came next was something she wasn't expecting, as she spotted Professor Cliffeton arrive to the scene and separate her from Murphy. Of course he would appear, of all the heads and staff at the school. Isabelle hadn't been able to say anything to the boy after he'd made the comment of his job of targeting her which only made her clench her fists. Of course she knew that was part of the rules, but that didn't really help the fact that he still trashed the common room and hurt her both ways in the process. Izzy had already become friends with Teagan before this guy and his friends had the nerve to step foot in their common room. It was just unacceptable. It couldn't be purely coincidental that she'd been knocked out of the game by her teammate's enemy.

Isabelle had to prevent herself from rolling her eyes when her Head said to fetch Professor Styx. This was great. She wondered whether she'd be punished or if her prefect privileges were to be taken away, but she quickly pushed the thoughts out of her head. Now wasn't the time to expect the worst, it was time to fix things. Although the question hadn't been directed at her, she spoke, leaving it for the slytherin to answer as it was for him after all. "
Professor," she turned to Professor Cliffeton, and took a breath to force herself to relax, her fists unclenching once more. "We weren't doing anything wrong, we were just protecting our friends from him-" she pointed her finger at the slytherin, "who just seems to cause trouble for us. We didn't mean any harm by arguing- talking about it." She was trying hard to be convincing, though she wasn't sure if it was working. It might not have been the complete truth, but it wasn't a lie either. "I'm sorry if it seems like we were causing trouble, " she said to the professor, though there wasn't a chance she'd apologise to the beater.
<i></i>

''Zara wasn't my call, that was my best friends trying to find a way to cheer me up because we had just broken up with each other. As for Agrippina, I guess you didn't know that she attacked Marisol because Mari didn't want to break up with the girl's brother? I bet you didn't. And honestly, you've got to stop putting Isabelle on this list because, like I said before, I only targeted her because I needed to.'' He was done with her blaming this all on him and his friends after two years. ''You caused all of this to happen, if you hadn't lost control during that Quidditch match and hadn't tried to jinx me, you would have never blamed me for getting yourself kicked from the match.'' Asaiah was this close from turning around and going back to his common room when she said something so horrendous that he was unable to move. The Slytherin could feel the anger inside of him rising up again and clenched his hands into fists once more. ''Say that one more time, you fat-mouthed b*tch!'' But before he could do anything to hurt her, professor Cliffeton came walking around the corner

Asaiah was about to answer the question that was directed to him when the other Ravenclaw girl spoke up first, so he decided to listen to whatever she was going to tell Cliffeton before answering Styx. The teen shook his head and laughed while listening her bullshit story. ''You motherf*cker.'' he said when she was done. ''If I were you I would look up the definition of 'arguing' because it isn't breaking someone's nose and threatening him and his friends.'' It became harder to talk now that his nose was broken but Asaiah wasn't going to stop talking until he had said everything he wanted to say. He then turned towards the Deputy Headmaster. ''This poop right here.'' he began. ''This is why we trashed your common room. Because your students keep threatening us over and over again, and we're done with it. And you know what Maxwell said to me right before you showed up? That she wished Marisol would suffer more. Now you and I both know to what she is referring to, and I cannot accept that. Not anymore.'' When Asaiah was done he turned back to professor Styx. ''It was Teagan who made me behave the way I did, professor.'' Oh how he wished that the man wasn't shielding them from him right now. He wasn't one to use violence, but he wanted one thing and one thing only, and that was to punch the girl till she was bleeding just as much as him.

Teagan licked her lower lip. She knew she had gone too far on her comment but she masked her guilt. Being a werewolf wasn't a choice but it was the only leverage she has, so, that Asaiah and his friends would get off her back. But Teagan was wrong about that. The Ravenclaw fourth year almost slapped the Slytherin but she stopped her hands from flying off her side when Izzy was separated from Asaiah and came their own Head of House. She flinched at the echoed scream of Professor Justin Cliffeton. If her Head of House would take sides, she'll loose it. Although, the worst is yet to come when the flying Professor asked the portrait to get the Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor and Slytherin Head of House.

Upon his arrival, Teagan step back and stood beside Izzy who talked first. Hoping that Professor Cliffeton would believe his own than the Slytherin. "Yes, we were arguing. Murphy called us names and my temper got into me, so, I punched him." The blonde was still acting but her tone was calm. Teagan turned to Professor Cliffeton and sigh, "We came here to ask why he and his friends did that to the common room. Ravenclaw didn't deserve that. And the manure, it was totally fine if it was just me but they have to include two more." Teagan ignore Asaiah's explanation about Zara and Agrippina. Given that she didn't know about it but they're still her housemates. "I'm sorry, Professor. I guess confronting him was a bad choice. We just wanted to get to the bottom of it." Teagan was hoping to get her name on the Oscar ballot because if not, she's not doing a good job right now.

And when Professor Styx asked the Slytherin if one of them caused his recklessness to do the deed. The younger Ravenclaw turned to face Asaiah and put a hand on her chest, as if hurt or surprised. "Wait, what are you talking about? I said I wish Marisol would suffer more from her heartbreak." She emphasize the last three words, of course, that was a lie. But she can do this, she can divert Professor Cliffeton's anger to him. Teagan scowled as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "What do you think I was talking about? You just told me Marisol didn't want to break up with Agrippina's brother but she did anyways. Is there something else we, as in me and Isabelle, need to know?" Her eye brows frowned. Confused. Maybe it was time the school knows that they're harboring a werewolf, a dangerous werewolf, inside the castle.

Justin listened to Asaiah's little outburst, and honestly he felt sorry for the guy, but there were much better ways to go about things than what he had decided to do. "Even so, you could have spoken to someone and they would have been dealt with if things were that severe." He said. He didn't doubt his story in any way, the events which had taken place today solidified his story. He listened to Teagan speak next and looking from the mess on Asaiah's face to her all too innocent tone he really doubted that hers and Isabelle's story was even remotely true. "Please, let's cut the crap." He said with a sigh. Turning to Professor Styx, he raised an eyebrow. "They're lying, right?" He asked him, it was quite obvious to Justin even without needing Professor Styx to confirm, their story was setting off alarms all over.

Kalif looked at the Ravenclaw head of house before rolling his eyes, "So, your arguing managed to bring a very convenient nose bleed. Right." Kalif heard the question, as he had studied all three students when it came to their turn to speak. Kalif gestured toward Isabelle and Teagan, "Lying." If they were telling the truth, then he was the golden child of Hufflepuff. The only one that he could tell was not lying was Asaiah. Kalif looked to his student before ordering in a stern voice, "Watch that language before you are silenced. I've heard all I needed to hear. Go to the hospital wing and clean yourself up." His attention turned to Cliffeton before folding his arms across his chest. "As far as your students, this is a first I have heard in a long time with Ravenclaws doing rather unwise things. While that doesn't excuse what Asaiah and his hot-tempered friends did, I suppose we found the source of why it happened." His cold stare lingered on Maxwell before casting his gaze on the Ravenclaw Head of House.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">This was going well, she sighed as both professors took the slytherin's side. She wasn't particularly too pleased about it. Though she was secretly freaking out inside, she wasn't showing it. Izzy couldn't exactly blame them either, however, because she knew Asaiah's story was a lot more believable than hers or Teagan's, no matter how she thought what they had said couldn't have been completely out of line. She felt kind of guilty about having ganged up on him, because he hadn't directly attacked her - with the exception of Quidditch. He was lucky he didn't receive a second punch from the fifth year prefect herself. She had to stop herself from dropping her jaw to the ground. What they said all made sense, but still, Isabelle did not want to believe any of it. Whoever Murphy's friend was, that Teagan had mentioned, if she had a part to play in this whole thing, it only angered the brunette further. She would confront his friends herself to ask them very nicely to explain the real reason for the trashing of the common room but she didn't want to get into more of a mess than she was already.
"What about us?" She asked uncertainly, gesturing to Teagan and herself. Izzy wanted this day to be over so that she could forget this stupid encounter. Besides, the comment that came from Professor Styx about Ravenclaws not being as wise as he'd thought got to her. She wanted to get to the bottom of this and soon, because Izzy was in the dark about the conflict between Teagan and Asaiah.
<i></i>

Asaiah came close to launch himself at the Ravenclaw again but stopped himself from doing so when the two Head of Houses both said that the girls were lying. He was glad that they didn't believe them since his face had been enough evidence for them not to. The Slytherin nodded when Professor Styx told him to go to the hospital wing. Asaiah didn't want to go because he wanted to know what they would do with Teagan and Isabelle, but knowing his Head of House, he'd probably get in more trouble for asking if he could stay until they were given whatever punishment the Professors were going to give them. Asaiah smirked at Teagan as he walked past them. She was finally going to get what she deserved.

The blonde Ravenclaw has a worried expression now. They were caught lying but who doesn't? Only Hufflepuffs are brave enough to tell the truth. He's lucky she didn't jinx him or he'll just not going to the hospital wing with a bloodied nose but a broken body as well. Teagan's angry gaze followed Asaiah, she wasn't done with him. Only when they graduate it'll stop. After the Slytherin was gone, her gaze went back to the two Professors. Teagan heard Izzy said something and she held her hand. She was sorry that she drag her here, it might cost her Prefect status and Quidditch Position, she herself might be out of commission for the rest of the season. "Okay, the trashing of the common room wasn't about me. It was a one time grudge because I attempted to jinx Murphy and he still carries it up until now. It happened two years ago." She tried to explain, mostly to Professor Cliffeton. Their Head of House is suppose to back their kids up but she's suppose this one doesn't have a kid of his own. Teagan looked at Izzy and back and fort to the two Professors. "This is my fault and I take full responsibility. Isabelle has nothing to do with this. So, if you could spare her of punishments, please." Like Asaiah, Teagan will stick to her friends as well even if it cost her being expelled or getting kicked out of the Ravenclaw team.

Justin looked from Teagan to Isabelle when the two of them accepted their fates and began to own up to their real reason for coming here. To say that he was disappointed would be an extreme understatement as he was supposed to be the one with the smart house. He sighed at Styx's statement, "Unfortunately." He said to him before turning back to the girls. "You'll accompany us to the Headmistress's office." He told them, ignoring Teagan's request as in his eyes Isabelle was just as guilty, and knowing that there was no way he could protect them after they'd come down here with the intention to beat up Asaiah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back