Exploring the forest....OUCH!!!

Miranda Carson

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix
Miranda had gotten bored of roaming the castle, she decided to go explore the forbidden forest. She was sure that there would be no problem, after all, she thought, plenty of poeple have been in there and didn't get injured. So sometime around noon she snuck out to the forest, and hoping no one had seen her, she slipped into the darkness. After a few minutes of walking, Miranda realized that she was hopelessly lost and that she should go back the way she came. Turning around, she realized that she had no idea which way to go and so she started to panic. 'What should I do??' Miranda thought nervously, 'If I make lots of noise someone might hear me, but something else might hear me too.' Miranda started to really freak out, and all of a sudden the bush beside her shook, and she screamed and ran faster than she had ever ran in her life. suddenly she tripped over a root and her head and arm started to burn like they had been lit on fire. She screamed and then everything went dark and she knew no more...

Professor King had been on the lawn discussing things with a few students. He heard a scream emit from the forest and shook his head, students never did learn, and with a dark presence on the grounds the forest was less safe then ever before. He withdrew his wand and ran into the forest. After a few moments he found a young Gryffindor girl unconscious on the ground. He knelt down beside her and aimed his wand, "Ennervate"

Zazuka arived at the spot where she thought she heard the scream moments ago. "Is she alright?" She asked the man there who she was almost certen was a professor up at the school.

As Miranda slowly came into consiousness, she felt a sharp pain in her arm. She moaned audibly and whimpered, "my arm..." Then she noticed Professer King and Zuka standing above her. She was uncertain as to why they were standing there and then she remembered. she went to hit herself on the head and then her arm burst out in pain again.

"Zuka hang on!" Andy called, she hated being in here. She had seen her head of house come in and didn't think there was much point for them to be here as well. That was until she saw it was Randa.
"Sir is she ok?" looking at Randa as she came too thanks to Professor Kings ennervate spell.

Zazuka kneeled next to her. "It's ok we heard you scream." She said as she put her hand carfuly on Miranda's arm. If placing her hand that softly on her arm hurt her than the arm was broken. "We'll take you back up to the castle." She said softly to Randa.

"Ouch.." Miranda muttered to no one in particular, and then noticing Zuka's hand on her arm, she looked at it and silent tears started running down her face.

Professor King shook his head, "Ms. Bones and Ms. Fiorelli please get out of the forest, it isn't safe here, you know there are school rules against you being here." He then turned back to the girl on the ground, "Ms. Carson, may I ask everything that hurts?"

"My head....and my arm.." Miranda said in response to the Professor's question

Zazuka took her hand off Miranda's arm and looked at Professor King. "Yes sir and her arm is broken." She said then started to make her way back the way they came. She hoped that they wouldn't get lost themselves.

"Right, well then, I'm going to heal them for you." Professor King started aiming his wand at her arm at first and starting to say a small chant which was the core healing spell he had been taught, after a few more moments he stopped again, "How does that feel?" He inquired, prepared to move on to her head.

Miranda watched dazed as Professer King healed her arm. "Better." She said, "what about head??" She mumbled quietly.

"Just wanted to make sure I had healed your arm before I moved on." Professor King started with a smile, "Be patient." he then moved his wand over her head and started the same chanting spell before ending that as well. "I think that did the trick." he began.

Miranda blinked as her vision got clearer and she could talk properly and she felt her head, it still felt a little strange, but that was probably the after effects of the spell. She looked up to the Professer and muttered a small "Thank you" to him and then she looked away, she knew that she had broken the rules and she was in for punishment and she knew it.

Professor King stood up again and offered the girl his hand to help her up. "You should probably check in at the hospital wing despite all this."

Miranda grabbed the Professer's hand as he helped her up and she nodded weakly, she was still expecting to be punished and was shocked when he didn't punish her right away. As soon as she was standing she stumbled, swung on her feet, and grabbed onto a tree for support. She started walking slowly towards where she thought the school was.

Professor King followed behind Miranda silently for a moment. "I am deducting ten points from Gryffindor for you coming into the forest." he stated with a frown, "I hope you won't make this a habit."

Miranda looked at her feet dejectedly and said "Yes sir, I won't do it again." She kept her steady pace, leaning against the trees as she walked.

Andromeda turned and headed back again with Zuka.
"Let's stay just on the edge of the forrest to wait for her. Just in case she does need us!" Andy whispered to Z, turning her head to see if Randa had stood up yet.

As Miranda was slowly walking out of the forest, she noticed Andy and Zuka waiting at the edge of the forest. "Hey, guys." She called out weakly, she was still a little dazed from her wipeout.

"You best not." Professor King concluded as they reached the edge of the forest where the other two girls were waiting. "Make sure she goes to the hospital wing, I only did really quick healing spells and the nurse should know regardless." he then walked off towards the castle.

Miranda nodded slowly and started off with Andy and Zuka slowly, occasionally leaning one one of the two of them.

(Ooc- Ok)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back