'Exploring' lol

[[cool :p good rp, by the way. and no one can complain about godmodding, it's not like we've named the centuar :p]]

Hollie stared in horror at the centaur. He was beautiful, entrancing, but terrifying.
"I... we, um, we were... just... exploring!" she squeaked, throwing a petrified glance at Laura. "We didn't um, mean to, ur, intrude. And no... sorry, we... we d-d-didn't!" she stuttered, her heart pounding furiously.

Laura was paraylsed with fright. She found herself stammering.

"Y-y-yeah, that's right," she squeaked, "W-we didn't know. We're sorry! Just let us go. Please!"

The centaur seemed to consider it.
"Very well, you can go," he said in his deep voice, "Seeing as you're only young. But I don't want to catch you two here again!"

Laura caught Hollie's glance, and, nodding furiously, grabbed Hollie by the arm (not too hard, mind you) and ran to the outskirts of the forest, her heart thumping wildly.

She didn't turn to see the centaur turning around and galloping deep into the forest once again, half chuckling.

Hollie ran with Hollie to the edge of the forest, and when they were safely out of trouble turned to her friend, breathless.
"Oh my gosh! He was so scary! Magnificent, but scary!" she breathed, trying to inhale some oxygen into her lungs. "That was pretty close."
She waited a moment until her heart rate was beating near enough to normal again.
"What shall we do now? I guess the forest really is forbidden now." she looked at her watch. "Where dya wanna explore next?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back