Exploring (Harri and Ellie)

Ellie nodded her head in agreement to Harri, she could barely tell one tree from another.
"What'll we do" she asked Harri, she didnt know what they were going to do and felt like shed drop to the floor and fall asleep andy minute.

"I don't know!" she said worried now, how where they going to get back to the castle. "Maybe we should try climbing again." she suggested, before she had been joing but now she wasn't "But then again we don't need anymore accidents!" she said, it wouldn't help anything if we are both injured.

Ellie thought as Harri suggested climbing another tree, she couldnt climb another as her leg was really hurting and she didnt want Harri to hurt herself too, those trees were really easy to fall off.
"Proborbaly not the best idea" she said laughing and looking down at her leg.
"We could try logic!" she suggested. "Like, the grounkeepers hut is to the east of the forest, and the north tower to the north, so if we could remeber witch way te north tower is we could figure out witch ways east and find the groundskeepers hut, then were back on school grounds" Ellie said, it sounded hard and she knew it wasnt the best idea but she had no others.

Harri listened as Ellie spoke, she hadn't really understood what she had said but nodded her head in agreement. "Sounds good!" she said "But what way should we go?" she thought Ellie had probably already answered this but really had no idea, she was so tired she couldn't think straight and walking seemed like a great effort.

Ellie smiled then asked Harri"do you know wich ways north" in between a yawn, she didnt think Harri had quite understood what she had said, she couldnt remeber herself.

"Haven't the foggiest!" Harri said laughing "How about you?" she asked they were well and truly lost now and Harri knew it.

Ellie laughed and said, "Nup, none atall" Laughing still, trust them to get lost there first time in the forest.

(( Sorry i havent been on, been out, and i need to go soon :( sorry will post more tommorow ))

((okay:D))

"Well maybe.."she said walking in a different direction "No maybe.." she said walking in the oppisite direction. "It might be....." she said really confuesed now "How about this way..!" she said confusion written acrosee her face "This is hopeless!" she said flopping on the gorund. moodiness on her face "Oh a sticks up me bum!" she said and burst out laughing.

Ellie was in Hysterics when Harri got a stick up her bum and it took ages till she had calmed down, but eventually, still splutering said, "I know" and also flopped down on the forest floor.
"Maybe were better waiting till morning" Ellie said, thinkin gthey were both very tired and didnt have he faintest idea were the castle was, if they camped out in the forest till day-break they would be able to find there way back.

(( sorry i havent been on till now, it was my wee brothers b-day and we went out, but ill be back on more again tommorow :) ))

((Sorry I haven't been on for so long! But I'm back now!))

Harri laughed along with Ellie and they stood there for ages just laughing.
"I love camping!" Harri said smiling at Ellie's idea "But in the forbidden forest? Where could we sleep?" She asked looking around for any avaliable shelter.

(( Its kl :D Glad your back :D ))

Ellie thought about that, were could they sleep.
"How about that nice comfy monster cage" She suggested sarcastically.

((aww thanks :D))
Harri laughed "Yeah the monster could keep us nice and warm!" Harri said laughing "But seriously now." she said trying to keep a straight face "Should we sleep or try and get back?" She caried on looking around but could see no where that looked comfy.

Ellie laughed with Harri, then replied " Im not sure! I could fall asleep anywere right now but i dont think we really want to camp out in the forest, we dont know whats in here" A shiver ran up her spine as she said that.
"I think our safest bet would be to find the castle" She finished, looking around.
"What do you think" She asked Harri.

"Exactly what I was thinking!" she said turning and smiling at Ellie "Anything could be lurking round here!" she said spookily looking around.

Ellie returned Harri's smile, glad she agreed, "So how do we find the castle" She asked, remebering they were completely lost.

"Well I think it's definatly this way!" she said after many minuets of looking around and straining her eyes she finally had seen a flickering light coming from the direction she was pointing in. She made sure she never took her eyes off the spot she couldn't afford to loose sight of it again.

"Brilliant" Ellie said grinning, and thinking of her lovely warm bed back in the dorm.
"Lets go, its getting really creepy round here" She said, looking at the spooky shadows and the dark spaces in between trees.

"Perfect!" she said she hopped that Ellie didn't think she was avoiding eye contact but she couldn't take her eyes off the spot she had seen the light and began to walk towards it. After a while it was clear that it was the castle "There it is!" She said turing and looking at Ellie for the first time in a long time.

After a while of walking Elli began to realise wht it was Harri was looking at, a light in the distance that muts be coming from the castle.
After Harri pointed and said there it was Ellie couldnt hlp but give a little jump on the spot.
"C'mon, itll be warm in the common room, and there might even be some biscuits in there. Not to mention the beds" Ellie said grinning and starting to walk again, every step they were getting closer to the edge of the forest.

Harri could sense the excitment mounting in the air, they were almost there and as they carried on walking Harri saw a clearing in the forest "I think were here!" Harri squeled excitidly.

"Yayy" Ellie said, she had loved there little adventure but would be happy to go sit by the fire in the common room for a while before going to bed.
"Race you to the doors" Ellie said, grinning at Harri before running off towards the big doors. Her breath heavy and loud in the cold, silent night air.

Harri laughed and with her last burst of energy she set off on a sprint to the doors, she had had such a fun night but she definatly needed her sleep now else she knew she would be moody tommorow.

"Draw" Ellie said loudly, laughing as they both flung there hands on the big oak doors at the same time. Then went quiet and said to Harri "We better be quiet, it must be really late" .

"Yeah we don't want anyone to catch us!" she said and looked up at the big clock it was gone 3 am!

((Do you want to carry on in the corridors or common room or anything?))

Ellie looked up at the big clock too and her eyes dropped at the time, but she gave her head a little shake and pushed open the big doors, wich didnt make any noise atall considering.

(( Yeh, but only if you want to :) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back