Exploring (Harri and Ellie)

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie stopped at the ege of the forest, Harri behind her.
"This is actually quite creepy in the dark" She said turning to Harri

"Very creepy!" she said staying close behind Ellie "You don't happen to know any spells to make light do you?" she asked "It's getting a bit dark in here!" she said trying to sound calm.

"Uhmmm, i can remember my dad telling me about one, though i cant really remeber if its nos or nox" Ellie replied, hoping the fear she felt wouldnt show in her voice.

"Oh don't worr about it then!" she said trying to laugh to stop her fear. "Let's go further in!" she said trying to sound brave. Then she stopped and listened "Oh my gosh I think i just heard something!" she said failing to keep the fear out of her voice. then looked sheepish as she realied that it was just herself standing on a twig "Oooops false alarm!" she said grining and walked further in.

Ellie covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing out loud at Harris 'Noise' and followed her into the forest.
"whats in there?" she asked pointing to a little cave in the distance

Harri smiled at Ellie as she tried to restrain herself from laughing, but seeing Ellie nearly burst out Harri's shoulders started to shake and she couldn't stop herself from laughing out loud. "Oh I don't know!" she stopped laughing at looked were Ellie pointed "Want to check it out?" she asked michiviously.

"Oh yeahh" she said, feeling mischevouse, the scared feeling shed had a minute ago had now been taking over with an urge for adventure

"Here goes then!" Harri said the fear factor had gone and now she felt adventurous and she sensed Ellie felt the same "After you!" she said to Ellie as they reached the cave.

Ellie could tell Harri felt the same way she did at that moment and led the way into the cave
"Its darker in here" she said "i can hardly see a thing"

Harri followed Ellie in, inside it was cold and damp and she could feel the fear trying to return, but she stood up straight and shook it off, tonight was for adventure not fear, "I think it's quite cosy!" Harri said laughing "A bit wet but tis home!" she said laughing.

Ellie lauhged at Harri "Yeh, a few blankets and whoala wed have a little den" she said giggling, "Lets go deeper" She ssaid looking at Harri to see wht she thought of this.

Harri laughed along with Ellie "You know you might be on to something there!" she said laughing glad that this had lightened the mood, "Deeper, deeper!" she began to chant childishly, and she walked down slowly but she but bravely.

Ellie walked in deeper beside Harri. "Whats that?" She asked pointing to a spot in the distance, it looked like two little lights from what she could see.

"Oh I have heard about these monsters, there big and ugly and smelly and all you can see is those eyes...,"she said putting on a spooky voice, "Eyes that belong to an Ellie eating monster!" she shouted and pounced on Ellie. Harri cryed with laughter but hoped she hadn't scared her too much

Ellie froze as Harri told her about a Monster that shed heard about, one that you could only see there eyes, but then dropped her shoulders and gave Harri a 'Do you think im stupid' look when she finished her sentence on Ellie eating Monster.
Then She jumped as Harri pounced on her, she hadn't been expecting that and it gave her a fright, after a second she burst out laughing. "No seriously though, what is that" She asked after she had calmed down.

Harri laughed at Ellies reaction and when she finally stopped laughing, which was about 5 minutes later, she said "i don't know I think we should go check it out, don't you?" she asked michiviously stepping forwards.

"Yeh" Ellie replied to Harri excitedly, she loved exploring and it was fun with a friend that was as mischievous and fun-loving as she was.

"Come on then!" she said leading the way, Ellie was great and Harri thought that after this experience they would definatly stay good friends. She lead the way and when she arrived at the light she stood frozen to the spot, they were really eyes, she opened her mouth to scream but she couldn't.

Ellie followed Harri down deeper into the tunnel, a grin on her face Harri was defenitely going to be one of her best friends she thought but then she couldnt think anymore, she stood frozen looking ahead of her, The lights really were eyes, Ellie opened her mouth but no sound came out, she couldnt look at harr through fear but she could tell her face proborbaly held the same expression. The monster was standing staring at them, a evil look in his eyes, his teeth bared. Finally Ellie found her voice but she could only whisper "run" to harry before turning, grabbing Harris arm and heading for the entrance. She could here the monster moving behind her.i

Harri looked at Ellie for support but she looked just as scared as Harri did, "OH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" Harri screamed fear on her face, Ellie grabbed Harri's arm and they ran but Harri couldn't remeber the way, they ran deeper into the forest the heavy breathing still behind them "Where are we!" she shouted suddenly looking around, she was scared but she was getting and adrenaline rush, she was scared but a smile was creeping across her face. This was turning out to be a disaster but a fun one!

Ellie had no idea how to get out of the forest and she could tell Harri didnt either, they ent up going deeper and deeper, still hearing the monster behind them Ellie looked at Harris face and had to laugh, she was smiling and Ellie could tell she was loving this, Ellie couldn't help loving it to, the fear of getting caught by a big monster and proborbaly ending up as a midnight snack made it even better.

"I think we will be very tasty snacks to this big fella!" she said laughing. They ran further and further and then the breathing stopped, "Phew I think we've escaped!" she said seriously then looked at Ellie and burst out laughing. "I wonder where we are?" she asked looking around at the dense forest it was pitch black and she had no idea how to get back to the castle.

After alot of running and laughing they stopped, they were no longer being followed.
"I know, were pretty deep" Ellie said, somehow she wasn't worried though, this was really fun, "Hmmm, i think i should maybe try that light spell now! what do you think, Nos or nox" she asked Harri.

Harri laughed as Ellie looked around puzzled. "I don't have a clue but I'm gonna guess Nox!" she said laughing. At least if we get trapped here all night we will have fun! Harri thought looking around the forest.

"Okay" Ellie said laughing "But dont be suprised if this backfires" She told Harri while taking out her wand. "Nox" she said with a swish off her wand and to her utter surprise her wand lit up "Woooohhhh" Ellie said looking at Harri grinning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back