Exploration.

"Yeah, but I always like some relaxation"she said with a smile."So how are classes,we are having herbeology together.Any other classes we have together?"she asked

"Astronomy.Its quite intresting but the changes in Professors every time irritates me a little.Like the other lesson we did the same thing we had done with teh previous Professor"she explained.

[color=00ced6]"I hate Astronomy." Lemina cringed. "Worst subject by far!" She giggled a bit.[/color]

[color=00ced6]"Okay." Lemi smiled, she did have a chess set, a battered one at the bottom of her bed that she rarely used. "Not on me, but I'll try summoning it." She had practised the summoning spell in the past, but never quite conquered it. "Accio chess set." She muttered, focusing on the object. She was about to re-try it when it suddenly it came flying through the window and she caught it. Nice one! Lemi muttered.[/color]

Kasey watched Lemina's summoning charm."That was a cool one"she said smiling at her."So I am white.Have you ever played wizard's chess?? I have just heard about it and seen my mom's set but never actually played it."

[color=00ced6]"I've played a few times I used to play all the time with, with," Papa. Lemi finished in her head. "I used to play with my little sister, but she hates it now. Do you know the rules?" She was glad Kasey had chosen to be white, she always picked black.[/color]

Kasey wondered why lemi couldnt say with whom she played but well maybe she didnt want Kasey to know about it."yeah, I know the rules"she said with a smile and she moved her white soldier two blocks ahead.

Kasey moved her soldier another step forward.If lemi made her pawn move one more step forward, Kasey would be able to kill it in her next turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back