Explanation of Health

Lorin Finch

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hello all,

I'm never really sure how to start, continue, or end these sort of things, so I shall keep this as short and blunt as possible.
I would first like to thank you all for the patience and understanding you have all managed towards me over the years, and especially during the last of these years. I love the HNZ community and, even had this never been a roleplay site, I would still choose to spend time here with the lot of you. You have been great friends to me. Again, thank you. :hug:

As some of you may or may not know (for I have not exactly been singing it from the rafters) my health condition has gradually deteriorated for just under two years, now. It was not so severe, at first, but things seem to worsen with time and I have grown into poorer health.
I have been in receipt of medical care since January after my GP grew concerned for my health. Things gradually went sliding further down hill, and that is the reason for my posting this notice.

I am starting on a new treatment today, and I am not quite sure how it will effect me. It could do absolutely nothing. It could ease pain. Or it could do something not so happy.
Whatever the outcome, I just want you all to know how much you mean to me and that I intend to remain as active member of HNZ as I possibly can. I love this site and I love you all.

Best wishes to you all,
Bethany.
xxx :hug: xxx

Beth! *hugs*

I hope the treatment works out for you and I don't even usually pray but I'm praying for it to have a positive effect.

If you ever want to talk about anything, do lazy RPing at a glacial pace, or whatever, I'm here. <3

Get well, meine liebe. :wub:

Bethy!

I hope the treatment works for you and helps with your condition.
Best of luck!! :hug: :hug:

Beth :hug:
I am sorry to hear that. I didn't know that things were getting bad (actually i dont know what is wrong). I hope that this next treatment makes some progress and you start feeling better. like camilla i don't usually pray but I will send you my thoughts.
If you ever want to talk, about anything at all, or just want an ear to listen, you know where to find me.
Best of luck and hope that you feel better soon :hug:
Mia

I love you, Beth, and I am here for you. That is all.

Just an update on this:
Unfortunately my health has actually decreased further since my original post. It has come to the point where I am being asked to go on to bed rest (as I am legally an adult I can choose to ignore or take this advice, unless my health worsens even more).
There has been talk of 'taking me in' rather than allowing me to remain an outpatient, and as much as I am fighting the system I do fear that this will not necessarily be able to remain the case. Therefore, I feel it my duty and desire to inform those on HNZ that any sudden activity drop (more so than what little I do now) may be due to circumstances no longer in my control.

Thank you all again for the support and love you have shown both as a community and as individuals. I hope you can all stay safe and well.

All my best,
Beth x :hug: x

Eep! Beth! I'm sorry to hear all that. You should definitely listen to the doctor, though, and do the bed rest.
Let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Try to get better! :console:

Beth! :console:
Get better my dear! I will be thinking and praying for you! Listen to your doctor!
:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back