Experimenting

Kiera laughed at her friends comments as she put the pink dye on her hair. Kiera always loved dying her hair though her dad and brother had never seen it. She grinned when she heard Kat's question. "Of course! Its in my bag!" she said as she got it out. "I want to take a picture too. My dad will freak out! So will my brother!" she said laughing again. "Oh hey Kat do you still want to come to my house over break?" she asked as she remembered she had asked her friend to come right after christmas.

((Medium pink! I want a cool pick like yalls! Who did it?))

Caysi giggled, she imagined Cam's reaction to Kiera's hair. " This is going to be interesting." She laughed and said. " Time to put Kiera's hair dye in!" Caysi smiled.

(( Oh, I did mine..I can do one for you if you'd like :D ))

"Yeah! I'd love to, my parents said it was alright as long as it was fine with your dad." Kat answered to Kiera as she watched Caysi put the hair dye on Kiera's hair. "We need one of all of us together! Something for us to keep while we aren't at school!" she added thoughtfully.

((i can make one if you want me to Kiera!! i made mine!!))

((( Why don't we put all of our siggy photo's together :D But I don't know how to do that :p )))

((if you have one that you can PM me that would be great, i'm looking for one right now, but i'm not finding many good ones!! thanks :D))

Kiera grinned at Kat. "Of course its alright! Caysi and Harriet Turner are both coming and maybe Bella." she said excitedly. "We do all need a picture! My camera has a timer!" she said grinning broadly. "Oh and guess what!?" she said to Kat. "I am going to compete in a gymnastics competition again this summer. I just missed it too much!" she said happily.

"I can't wait!! It's going to be a great time!!" Kat replied a little too zealously. She then gave Kiera an odd look and added, "Gymnastics?" Despite being half-blood Katalina's ignorance of the muggle world had befallen her once again.

((I have this one, tell me if you don't like it or if you want something changed for it Kiera!!
kierapinkhair.jpg
))

" And I'm going to compete in a diving competition!" She smiled, then she frowned a bit, she looked at Kiera with a face that she would know. Caysi looked at Kiera and wondered if she would tell Kat how she'd be getting to Kiera's house.

Kiera grinned at Kat and Caysi. "You dont know what gymnastics is?" she asked in awe. Gymnastics had been a full part of Kiera's life since she was three.

((I love it except for the red border lol. It kinda clashes.))

((i can take that off!! no worries!!))

"Nope sorry!" Kat blushed slightly at her slight incompetence of all things muggle. She couldn't help but notice the looks that Caysi and Kiera were flashing quickly between each other. "Umm, is something wrong? You guys keep glancing at each other. Did I say something totally stupid?" she said feeling slightly self concious now.

((how about this:
kierapinkhair-1.jpg
))

Kiera grinned and shook her head. "No you didnt say anything wrong! Im just surprised you dont know what gymnastics is. I have been doing it since I was three. I was training for the chance at making the Olympic team when I came here." she admitted. Kiera had loved the sport and excelled in it because of her lack of fear to try anything daring or dangerous. "Its a sport consisting of floor, uneven bars, beam, and vault. Basically you flip yourself in the air doing routines on each of these things. You'll see when you watch!" she said happily.

"Oh...umm...okay! I can't wait to see this gymnastics then!" Kat said, still feeling slightly foolish and embarrassed...and even slightly feeling like there was something that her friends were keeping from her. Trying to change the subject she quickly said, "Okay, so is everyone's hair done? I think it's almost picture time!!" Kat grinned goofily at Kiera and Caysi.

Caysi smiled weakly and looked at Kiera and tilted her head hoping that Kiera would know what that meant. Caysi wasn't sure if she could tell Kat how she would be getting to Kiera's house. " You guys will see my diving competition." She said softly then looking at their heads. " Yeah I think it's time to get the hair dye out." She moved swiftly and calmly checking her friends hair.

"Diving? That's like swimming right? Sorry another stupid question." Kat said meekly. She could tell that something wasn't right with Caysi, but she just couldn't put her finger on it. She decided to let it go for the time being. "Thank goodness!! You wash this out of my hair and then I can rinse you guys, but the biggest question...how do I get this off my hands?" Kat held up her hands which were pale purple in color from scratching at her head. She started laughing as she took a second look at them.

Kiera noticed Caysi's look and understood its meaning. She could also tell they were hurting Kat's feelings by not telling her. Kiera sighed. "Caysi is having to sneak out of her house to come. Its no big deal she will be there just a little later than everyone else." she said with a small smile. She turned back to Caysi. "I know and I am looking forward to it!" she said with a brighter grin. "Plus we get to have a birthday party and a great cake my dad makes!" she said cheerfully as she started walking to the bathroom.

Caysi nodded. " You just need to wash it with soap Kat" Caysi smiled and said " Well, Kiera should I tell her about Cam?" She said with a wink. " And yes diving is like swimming, what Kiera is doing on the floor in gymnastics is practically what I do off a high diving board."

Kiera rolled her eyes. "I suppose you can if you want to. Cameron is my brother." she added as a side note. "Quite frankly Im more interested in talking about my birthday party." she said grinning.

"Oh...wow...okay I thought it was something way worse than sneaking out! I feel stupid now!" she admitted sheepishly. Kat began to scrub her hands with soap and water as Caysi had instructed and sure enough the dye came off. "So what about Cam? Isn't that your brother Kiera?" Kat noticed the smile on Caysi's face and immediately thought that maybe there was something going on between Kiera's bother and herself.

Caysi giggled. " Oh my, I have a huge crush on Cam, not a little crush but the biggest crush in the history of crushes, I met him before I came back at a place and we talked and at the end ....he kissed me." She said 'kissed me' sort of quieter.

Kat's blue eyes lit up at Caysi's excitement. "Awww! Caysi, that's so great! So are you two like an official couple?" she asked remembering the feeling that Caysi was now experiencing. She felt a twinge a pain in the bottom of her stomach, but quickly ignored it and forced a smile. "I can't wait for your birthday Kiera! What do you want?" she inquired.

Kiera raised her head and rung her hair out. It was now a pretty pink color. She grinned at herself in the mirror. She turned to face Kat. "Umm.. I dunno! Whatever you want to get me I suppose!" she said with a laugh. "You dont have to get me anything at all." she added.

Caysi smiled. " No, were not an official couple but I hope we do become one!" Caysi giggled, her face brightened up when the subject of Kiera's birthday came up. She whispered to Kat. " I'm giving her a big big big surprise!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back