Experimenting

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi hurried down from her Common Room with her hair dying bag with all the products she needed. She raced through all the corridors 'till she found the one that she and Kat would be dying her hair in. She leaned against a wall a few times just to catch up on her breath. Caysi slowed down her running and halted at the 4th corridor. She sat down out of breath waiting for Kat.

Katalina headed out of the common room, feeling more nervous about what she was about to do then she had felt the last time she'd done it. Dyeing her hair was not something that her parents had been particularly thrilled about, but what could they say really. They weren't here all the time and she was more or less free to do with her hair as she pleased. Kat raced down from the 7th floor all the way to the 4th floor corridor where she found Caysi waiting, apparently trying to catch her breath. "Hiya Caysi!!" she said enthusiastically. "You got the stuff?" Kat inquired with a large grin on her face, her nerves completely dissipated at this point.

Caysi nodded. " You betcha Kat!". Caysi took the bag off of her shoulder and showed it to Kat. " Now what color shall we be doing today Ms. Vanderhol?" She stood up and shuffled around the colors.

Kat crossed her arms and squinted her eyes to look as if she was concentrating really hard on the question at hand. She flicked one finger up and said over zealously, "I think that last time we went a lovely shade of lavender. I do believe that will be what I am wanting this time as well. If it's not too much trouble Ms. Finnigan!" Kat's eyes grew wide with excitement and she gave Caysi a big goofy grin.

Caysi nodded." Good choice Ms. Vanderhol!, I do believe that I have all different kinds of lavender!". Caysi showed her 3 different types. " Which one shall we do?" she smiled while she waited for Kat's answer.

Kat once again went to her 'concentration face' when she heard Kiera coming up the hall. "Hey Kiera! I know...I know. I just couldn't wait any longer to get my hair done again and I couldn't find you, but you're here now!" She then turned her attention to Caysi again and replied, "Hmmm, I think that I shall go with that one." She pointed at the lightest shade of lavender that her friend was holding up.

Caysi smiled. " Hey Peach". " That looks good, please sit down Ms. Vanderhol while I get the hair dye ready." she said like a hairdresser.

"Thanks Kiera! I liked that color the last time I let the two of you get ahold of my hair!!" Kat said as she sat down and waited for the dye to be ready. "Now a word of warning yet again...if this makes my hair fall out then both of you be prepared to have your hair sheared so short that your scalp is shiny!" she picked sarcastically.

Caysi giggled and got the bowl out of her bag and got the hair dye mix ready. " Well, I like shiny scalp." she giggled and mixed the hair dye. " Ready Kat?" she asked looking over to Kiera with a smirk.

Kat drew in a deep breath, exhaled and then said, "You betcha!! Just get it over with so that I can be the purple haired Gryffindor again!" Kat sat there eagerly anticipating what was coming.

Caysi giggled. " Yeah, were the best..." She smiled and walked over to Kat with the bowl and got out to hairdying brushes and gave one to Kiera and one to herself. " Here we go!". She started to put the hair dye into Kat's hair. She mushed it around on her side of Kat's head and pushed it around so all the hair would be a light purple color. " I'm done my side!".

Kat sat there patiently as her two friends applied the gook to her hair and wrinkled her nose up at the smell that was coming from her head. "Gah...this stuff stinks!" she exclaimed as she pinched her nose between her fingers to avoid the smell. "So how long does this stuff take to set or whatever?" Kat asked curiously.

Caysi giggled. " About twenty minutes." Caysi sat down beside Kat. " It doesn't smell that bad!" she pointed out.

"Have you guys gone bloody mad? This smell is horrible. I think you've been sniffing way too much of this stuff for your own good." Kat replied sarcastically sticking her tongue out at her friends.

((sorry guys i'm off to bed for tonight, but i will be back on tomorrow))

Caysi giggled. " How about some blonde highlights in my hair?" she asked taking out the blonde hairdye."

Caysi giggled. She loved to dye hair with her friends. " Alrighty then." Caysi said taking out some temporary pink hair dye and blonde highlights. " What other colors should I do?"She asked them.

Kat laughed as Kiera picked her usual color for her hair and then commented to Caysi. "You should make your hair like a rainbow!" she said jokingly, but knowing Caysi she probably would just to see how it would turn out. "This stuff is starting to itch...does that mean it's almost done?" she asked because her fingers were starting to turn purple as well from scratching her head so much.

Caysi giggled. " Your right! I should try that!" Caysi got out purple and red as well as blonde hairdye. She started to streak her hair and then turned back to Kat and said " Silly, your not supposed to scratch it!" Caysi giggled.

Katalina laughed when Caysi started pulling out more than one color of dye, knowing good and well that her friend was going to have multi-colored hair. "Well excuse me for being human and scratching my head when it itches!" Kat said and then stuck her tongue out at her friend. "Hey Kiera...you got your camera with you this time? Have to have a picture to send home!! Maybe my dad will flip out again!" she added with a smirk.

Caysi giggled. " Well, you got me there!" Caysi giggled, she took out her camera and said " We should all take pictures and send them home!" Caysi took out Kiera's pink hair dye and said with a devil grin. " Kiera, this one is really really light, still want to do it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back