Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Liusaidh had arrived to be immediately greeted by Fraser and though she loved the boy, it had been a long journey. She put him and sent him off to find his dad who was surely on the property somewhere. She liked coming home a lot, she liked being around her family and being understood. It helped that her parents were no longer around that often. It was a kids rule. Her brother ruled well, and she knew that since there were no dips in business they were doing well. Liusaidh was pretty keen to keep her future prospects in good stnading, since she was unwilling to work for anything. She liked that her parents not being there made things easier. Her mum came to help out at the store occasionally, but they were left their own devices with cousins to help out. Perfectly managed. She dumped her stuff into her room and found Aonghas in their father's office, working hard at whatever. "That's the picture from your wedding you went for?" Liusaidh spoke in gaelic motioning to the picture behind him, it was a picture of Aonghas, his wife, Bonnie, Graeme, Rory, her, and Fraser.

Last edited:
Aonghas had been working hard for the last two years, since leaving school and getting married. His job wasn't that difficult, they were a small business but with generations of experience. He knew that their quality hadn't dipped since he'd been overseaing that with an eagle eye. It was just reaching a point when he felt most at ease with what he was doing and his handle of the work. He knew Katia was settling in well, and their failure to yet get an heir wasn't that big of a deal. it would come soon enough he was sure. He glanced up at the voice of his sister. He rolled his eyes at her. Though admittedly it was his favourite picture. The moment his parents had left he'd put it up, and with Fraser was working to actually make this place good, no longer a place when a brother who just didn't want to marry pure and a daughter who died would be erased from pictures. "It's our family...Liusaidh," he replied with a little smile. "I know you don't have many memories of Rory before dad kicked him out, but he loved you, he protected you. Cut him some slack," he replied but he motioned to the seat in front of his desk. "I had something to talk to you about...on all that,"

Liusaidh rolled her eyes at Aonghas and his statement, she didn't remember Rory too much and just knew that the brother she was closer was was in all this because of him. "He's a traitor Aonghas," she retorted with a scoff. "It's his fault you're sitting there," she reminded him. Liusaidh wouldn't have wanted the responsibility because she was happier to not have to not have to do much work. She didn't take a seat when she was offered one and instead kept looking round the room, spotting on one of the old walls, an old picture she hadn't seen before. "is that Mary?" she pointed to the oldest girl in the picture, since it certainly wasn't Bonnie.

Aonghas laughed lightly at Liusaidh's statement. "Our dad is why I'm here, he was a sack of sh1t," Aonghas would've never said as much in front of the man, but he knew that Liusaidh perhaps didn't have the same feelings towards the pureblood elitism which had torn apart their family. That had driven them half way around the world, and had caused Aonghas so many sleepless nights. It had been much kinder to Liusaidh, a prefect, a co-captain. There would be little convincing her, but he'd just have to deal with it later because the pair would be working together anyway. "Aye, I think about six months before she died, I don't really remember her....Graeme never met her, our parents never talked about her, only to compare Rory to her. Rory remembers her, maybe when you spend time with him, you can ask about her," Aonghas wished he could remember her more. She'd been dead over a decade and her memory in this house nearly completely wiped.

Liusaidh didn't know why Aonghas seemed so set on her being nice to the traitor. She knew she was just repeating what her father and mother had always said about him, and they hadn't maybe been the best people, but they were right about some things. Surely. She rolled her eyes at him after the statement about Mary. "Why are you so keen that I be nice to Rory?" Liusaidh asked, finally taking a seat in the chair in front of the desk. She was now suspicious of whatever her brother was planning.

Aonghas felt suddenly nervous about what he was about to tell Liusaidh, she'd never taken to news that well, and that would mean she stayed in New Zealand and would mean that she would have to work with the brother she hated. "So....I've been looking to grow our business a little...and have invested in a man in New Zealand, who now runs Madam Malkins....They'll be a robe sellers and will carry our robes. Tailor made and to our standards, and only him," Aonghas started. "When you graduate, and not a moment before you'll go work for him on the robes for our shop....currently I have Rory doing it....you'll work with him for a while...," He tensed, bracing himself for whatever tantrum she was about to have.

Liusaidh frowned at him, and then the frown deepened. Really she didn't mind the remaining in New Zealand because she'd always be able to come back, she didn't mind being a part of something there because it wasn't even something she'd have to work hard at, she knew what to do. But working with Rory. The traitor. She knew why, it wasn't like Aonghas could go do it, he had to take care of things here. Katia helped out in the store here. Bonnie and Graeme were both unable to do it. So it left her and it left Rory. "Fine, but hurry up and have some kids so they can take over," She said, somewhat sharply. "And I'm not being nice to him, he's a sack of spineless sh1t Aonghas and you know know it," She was on her feet and storming out of the office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back